Game deleted ? How?

JU Moutinho

Provider
Society
LusitaniCorp
Ju JuMary
Hi there.
Today when I came to my computer and tried to login but I couldnt.
Entropia Universe started downloading full game.
I didnt deleted
Game now is slow
I see red cross(semi solved,after some reloads)
Ingame some items doesnt show as before.

Sry bad english
ty adv

There was a 4gb update today, that's what you probably have downloaded, not the whole game.

To fix the red crosses, in the client loader open Tools, Options, Clear Shader Cache.

There was a 4gb update today, that's what you probably have downloaded, not the whole game.

To fix the red crosses, in the client loader open Tools, Options, Clear Shader Cache.

Clear shader might work for some, it didn't for me :(

Changing resolution might force game to redraw icons.
Do it with closed inventory and storage change resolution then open inventory or storage.

Changing resolution might force game to redraw icons.
Do it with closed inventory and storage change resolution then open inventory or storage.

Changing shading quality a couple of times was enough for me to fix red crosses and some weird icons. Couldn't handle blazar now being 4x bigger than nova, that might be so be design. :laugh:

Couldn't handle blazar now being 4x bigger than nova, that might be so be design. :laugh:

It seems different for everyone. Mine fragments and enhancers are still 1x1, but [Thrill Seeker Action Shorts (M)] has become 2x3 instead of 2x1. That's the only change I've noticed so far.

I've had to use my old laptop after new pc PSU exploded, so the fact I've got it on safe mode (with avatar quality on low) probably has something to do with why mine looks so bad :laugh:

WTB >> QA team with QA procedures.

What I've noticed is that, when leaving all other advanced options untouched, altering just the "shading quality" option in-game messes with the number of slots that items occupy as well as whether it shows up with a "Red Cross" or not.

Eg - In "safe-mode", my quad-wing (L) occupies only 2 slots. In "medium" quality, the quad-wing occupies the regular number of slots (as prior to the version update).

In "safe-mode", universal ammo occupies only 1 slot. In "medium" quality, it occupies the regular number of slots (2x2).

In "safe-mode", my S.I. items shows up as "red crosses", but in "medium" quality, it shows up just fine.

So the reason why everybody's items occupies different number of slots might be due to the different "quality" that they've set for their "shading quality"?

What I've noticed is that, when leaving all other advanced options untouched, altering just the "shading quality" option in-game messes with the number of slots that items occupy as well as whether it shows up with a "Red Cross" or not.

Eg - In "safe-mode", my quad-wing (L) occupies only 2 slots. In "medium" quality, the quad-wing occupies the regular number of slots (as prior to the version update).

In "safe-mode", universal ammo occupies only 1 slot. In "medium" quality, it occupies the regular number of slots (2x2).

In "safe-mode", my S.I. items shows up as "red crosses", but in "medium" quality, it shows up just fine.

So the reason why everybody's items occupies different number of slots might be due to the different "quality" that they've set for their "shading quality"?

Yes.. Different shader quality, is also using different textures and materials. Thats why it help to switch to lower shader and then switch back. This load the shaders new.

But.. normaly, clear shader cash should do the same.. but it seems not to work proper, like a lot other things in EU.

I have all of the S.I stuff but they are all oke, no red crosses at all ;)
The only thing i've seen till now that are a bit larger are those fragments, other than that all seems oke :yup:
I got all option on high and all other stuff enabled too :D

If you are wondering how my settings are see,
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-Entropia-Universe-15-8-5-Release-Notes/page3

Cheers

Back