Question: Bug in this new 'Feedback' feature of PCF?

Status

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Posted in one thread yesterday and I can edit / amend it, made a post today and I cant - the 'edit post' is totally missing.

Is it to do with the introduction of Feedback or something else that has either been disabled or not enabled correctly?

Edit post button present

Edit post button absent

I like to correct typos. if I cant then I'd like to know in what sections I cant. :)

I have this same problem with a post I have been wanting to edit for almost a year now.
The Edit function is missing on mine also.
I did edit it once before and I was wondering if there is some edit once and no more deal going on.
I sure would like to know because links change for certain things and I would like to update it.

I will reply if edit post disappears after this edit.

Last edited:
After further investigation, it appears posting in the new forum section 'Compet General Discussion' doesn't appear to allow you to edit your post after posting. At least I cant edit my posts after.

Anyway, requesting this thread be closed down due to lack of interest from forum moderators / owner.

(yes I did edit this post as a test)

Last edited:
After further investigation, it appears posting in the new forum section 'Compet General Discussion' doesn't appear to allow you to edit your post after posting. At least I cant edit my posts after.

Anyway, requesting this thread be closed down due to lack of interest from forum moderators / owner.

(yes I did edit this post as a test)

We have thousands of threads to read through. Sometimes we don't keep up because of that. If there's an urgent issue you need attention for, you can always PM this issue to me or Serica. I will forward this issue to the forum admin.

I too like to go back and edit my grammar or spelling sometimes. Or edit a post instead of double posting.

It would be more amusing if it was off across the entire forum though. Or, say, 5 min to clean up your errors and then no more.

Permissions should be fixed now.

In the future, please send me a PM for forum functionality-related issues.

Moderators usually are unable to fix such issues, and it is unfair to criticize them for not resolving such issues as quickly as you believe they should.

Also remember that the forum moderators are volunteers, so your sense of entitlement is inappropriate.

Permissions should be fixed now.

In the future, please send me a PM for forum functionality-related issues.

Moderators usually are unable to fix such issues, and it is unfair to criticize them for not resolving such issues as quickly as you believe they should.

Also remember that the forum moderators are volunteers, so your sense of entitlement is inappropriate.

It'll be a cold day in hell before I send you a PM after the neg rep I received.

A "Thanks for reporting, we will look into it" is all I hoped for. If I see any other problems you can rest assured I will do exactly nothing about it.

You can close the thread down now if you like, as I requested above.

Last edited:
Status
Back