Someone is using this account from diferent device

Dan59

Stalker
Society
dust
Dan Dan Petrov
I got various messages.
Lost connection.
Someone is playing from different device.
Log out and relog.
Use wi fi for better connectivity.
Error number (don't remember number)

Finally logged in.
Lost upgraded buildings, 2 pets lvl 4, gold.
20 already used peds are back.
It look like I'm starting from beginning new game.

Strange.....
The messages I always get are:

Connection Lost...
A Timeout occurred ...
Your Avatar is already online ....
Unidentified User ......

Don't ever remember ever seeing any other messages. At least that is what they have all started with.

You have an avatar in ComPet Beta?

*this is a mess, ComPet should have own forum to not trigger Caly readers

Last edited:
I got various messages.
Lost connection.
Log out and relog.

Finally logged in.

Yes I found you really need a GOOD connection to play this. I tried to play this at a hot spot while waiting and got the same error Wifi error in a hospital. The only place I found I could watch the game without error was at home on my windows 10 box.

Yes I found you really need a GOOD connection to play this. I tried to play this at a hot spot while waiting and got the same error Wifi error in a hospital. The only place I found I could watch the game without error was at home on my windows 10 box.

I play at home with my PC windows 10 too, no routers, shared line or anything, same line and pc I use for EU, optical cable, 20 ping to EU.

I got various messages.
Lost connection.
Log out and relog.

Finally logged in.

It sounds like great features for a beta.

So that the real challenge stays alive.

After all, you are Dan Dan Petrov, it would be too easy for you, they care about you ! :silly2:

ps: On a serious note, I encountered all those aswell, and still can't understand why in that live beta, we get servers issues as usual.

Comon, get proper servers once and for all. How are we gonna get millions of players ? :p

Perhaps a tp fee would fix it all.. Or CLDs, or Compet deeds, or AUDs, or.. bah.

Too wishfull I suppose.

Lost of skills gained in few hours period happened back in PE too.
Nothing unusual for a first day even for a month lol.
Yes agree a lot of "fun" to play four or more hours then all get deleted and you start from beginning.

But getting message that someone else using my account to play with different device is not fun even for beta.

Nothing unusual for a first day lol.
Yes agree a lot of "fun" to play four or more hours then all get deleted and you start from beginning.

But getting message that someone else using my account to play with different device is not fun even for beta.

Indeed.
I too remember those days, and in that old world it was totally understandable.

I think ComPet is pretty good tho, and hope it will be smooth server wise, and bug free =).

Nothing unusual for a first day even for a month lol.

That reminds me that my first pc was a commodore 64, that was it, just the console, after I figured out that I needed to hook it up to my tiny portable tv screen to see the blinking cursor, I found out that I had to key in all of the code in the back of the manual to play a game. I shut it off to go to lunch, after I got back from lunch, I turned it back on and found out all I had was a blinking cursor and had to enter all the code again in order to do anything, that is when I found out ram memory was temporary :laugh:

Later on I found out that you could buy programs on a cassette tape and didn't need to key programs in all the time. :laugh:

Later on I found out that you could buy programs on a cassette tape and didn't need to key programs in all the time. :laugh:

But you had to remember counter on tape to rewind to point of desired game and put speakers low that someone nearby don't get mad of loading noise. Great days, up to 45 pirated games on single tape lol.

Reactions: Mac
I also get disconnected a lot. Then when it tries to reconnect me I get the your already on error please log out.

The funniest one is:

LOL! I am on my desktop direct wired with Cat6 to my router. I have got a 60mbps net connection. Sorry but wifi is not as fast as that nor as stable as a wired connection. Plus being on my desktop there is no wifi option.

If it is the servers it should say that instead of trying to blame it on something that is not an option. But those error sayings can be confusing.

But it is only in Beta still so there will be hiccups.

Finally logged in.

Today i got back upgraded buildings and pets so all is fine.
So changes were saved somewhere on severs and just not a viable yesterday.

I got a new one for me atleast: No compet account connected to this facebook account.

Back