Excluding Forum sections from New Posts (specifically ComPets)

SnowLeopard

Stalker
Society
Guess Who
Gray SnowLeopard Felix
At the bottom of the General Options of the User CP, there is a Forums To Exclude From View function.
I've selected the last 2 entries, ComPet Beta and ComPet News and Announcements in order not to see all the ComPet related posts, but I am still shown posts from the ComPet General Discussion and ComPet Feedback and Bug sections.
Can it be fixed please?

Last edited:
Agreed, please fix this...

To OP, thanks for pointing out the option to exclude some of those forums. +rep

same here. Just looking at compet makes me want to gouge my eyes out :eyecrazy:

careful

same here. Just looking at compet makes me want to gouge my eyes out :eyecrazy:

:whisper: ohhh careful, 'They' see you saying things like that, and the thread will be locked real fast!

But totally agree :yup:

:whisper: ohhh careful, 'They' see you saying things like that, and the thread will be locked real fast!

But totally agree :yup:

They don't want you to bash thousands of dollars of work... mmkaayy? That's not how criticism works

Don't use this thread to bash or hate on ComPets please. :cool:
If the feature were working properly, I would have created a different FYI thread simply to inform everyone of that it is possible to exclude ComPet related posts. :wise:
This thread is solely to get the forum feature that should exclude certain forum sections from being being included in New Posts results fixed.

They don't want you to bash thousands of dollars of work... mmkaayy? That's not how criticism works

Even this feels like a catch 22, I just shut up and concede the point (we are just being a**'s), or speak up, get banned, or modded...... Its a "Forum" an exchange of views, ideas, and opinions in an Open discussion. I would love to honestly discuss my views on certain compet aspects and hypocrisy I see, but I know i can't...

And pontfirebird7 opinion is, it makes him want to gouge his eyes out, and I now know how he feels about it being on the this forum... the same as I do :yup:

you see our hands are tied, that is the most we are aloud to say about it.. "I want to gouge my eyes out" cause it dose make us look like the A**'s

Sorry for getting off topic... I still want it fixed :)

Back