Is it down?

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
It seems for 5h I cannot play it...
Is it down ?

Yea same thing here, complaining about my wired connection not being Wi-Fi, lol.
They should make some distinguishes between the mobile versions and the desktop one...

Yea same thing here, complaining about my wired connection not being Wi-Fi, lol.
They should make some distinguishes between the mobile versions and the desktop one...

I knew it is going to be console port :mad:

i had same issue yesterday, 22 game time..

lag and strange messages about my connection.. (wi fi ?? )

cheers

update now... "Unprocessed Error On Server Side" - not my wifi anymore :p

Well it´s working for me now. Still occasional hiccups
Still can´t find any matches in arena...

getting "Unprocessed error on server side" too :(

getting "Unprocessed error on server side" too :(

same, when trying to relog it says I don't have an account with that email or facebook link, glad someone else is getting the error

It's not only the above. I go nuts here!
I try to get it installed on my Android Phone. The first installation failed because of server issues. So now the play store says i have allready installed the app.. but its no where to be found on the phone. I cant get it resetted.. allready searched in store and in user settings and on phone.. different account shows install, but than says i would have opened the play store with an different E-Mail adress, which i have so not!
i allready spend hours on this and am near to throw the damn thing at a wall and forget all about compet!

I try to get it installed on my Android Phone. The first installation failed because of server issues. So now the play store says i have allready installed the app.. but its no where to be found on the phone. I cant get it resetted.. allready searched in store and in user settings and on phone.. different account shows install, but than says i would have opened the play store with an different E-Mail adress, which i have so not!
i allready spend hours on this and am near to throw the damn thing at a wall and forget all about compet!

plug your phone into your computer and delete the files or install from there

plug your phone into your computer and delete the files or install from there

When i plug it to my pc i only see images and stuff.. not the filemanager

ok found a root filemanager app.. hope i find the right file

It is BETA, cant really expect stable client/app and zero bugs/issues. I think so far so good. Looks good to an eye, not bad music, plenty of options for graphics. Overall looks positive.

/Soko

Yeah, well .. i think its more an google play store issue than anything with the game itself.
Btw, still cant login on pc. Still getting "Unprocessed error on server side".

Back