50K PED Summer Showdown - BIG Industries

Please add another team

Safe set er BIG23290

Hello. My name is Princess Zarnia and I am asking to be included in the team list for the 50K summer showdown.

My BIG ID number is BIG27269. My name is Princess_Zarnia in the entropialife.com site. In EntropiaUniverse, my full avatar name is Zarnia Princess Zarnia Foxtrot.

There are 4 members total on this team

Zarnia Princess Zarnia Foxtrot

Alberan Plexis Foxtrot

Aurora Lights Borealis

Noel Turret Kimble

Registrations Updated :)

Ingame OLA42 has 3 distinct different area's, 8Coins did have this in the past but is now 1 big land area. I guess last time you visited Ark was before 8Coins got all merged together :)

When did they get merged together? I was in Ark last month. Are you referring to the amount of areas that can have distinct taxes? If so, I don't pay attention to those, I was simply referencing that in the map they're distinctly outlined and you can highlight each one individually lol.

Also, as far as I'm aware of, getting a swirl in any of the three parts of LA 42 has the same swirl message, and I know it tracks as being in the same LA in EL.

Don't get me wrong, whatever way is fine, I was just curious of the reason. Helps with planning, since I can't fight all the mobs in all the LAs lol

Torene

When did they get merged together? I was in Ark last month. Are you referring to the amount of areas that can have distinct taxes? If so, I don't pay attention to those, I was simply referencing that in the map they're distinctly outlined and you can highlight each one individually lol.

Also, as far as I'm aware of, getting a swirl in any of the three parts of LA 42 has the same swirl message, and I know it tracks as being in the same LA in EL.

Don't get me wrong, whatever way is fine, I was just curious of the reason. Helps with planning, since I can't fight all the mobs in all the LAs lol

Torene

8 coins is now a single LA, all segments were merged a while back, OLA 42 is 3, identified by map and mob, MA cannot adjust the name due to some specific technical issues at this time. Hope that gives you some clarity :)

Dr SCILOCK Jnr

team :

WildD3amons BIG14082

Leader Jonpi Jontxu barrio

can be solo join also?

join me to solo event too :)

Last edited:
Please, register me.

Deux Pelleman Ex

Registrations Updated :)

Registrations updated ;)

Hey hey,

Add me please, milton osga hastings ! :)

La3 is khorum coast
La6 is songkra valley
La2 is dark Knight island

All on arkadia.

And Meloveyou LongTime FiveDolla will enter.

La2 is now renamed. New name is Mutation Station.

Good Luck Everyone.

Please register:

Michal Dorki Dorcak

Registrations updated, OLA#02 and LA#40 added to the PLA and this event as of 6/28 00:00 MA time!

Please sign up Dorlune BIG6904

Edited because I had wrong number :( Used my Big credits lol

Last edited:
Registration updated :)

EQhfuGs.jpg

BIG LAs:
OLA#01 Traeskeron Stalker
OLA#07 Scaboreas Guardian/Dominant
OLA#18 Primordial Longu Young
OLA#26 Allophyl Young/Molisk Young
OLA#42 West Atrox Old/Provider
OLA#42 East Argonaut Young/Old
OLA#42 North Ambulimax Young
OLA#48 Nexnecis Young/ Allophyl Stalker
OLA#49 Rextelum Strong
ALA#05 Mutated Riptor Young

PLA:
OLA#02 Atrox Young/Mature
OLA#25 Osseocollum Old Alpha
OLA#28 Atrax Old Alpha/Stalker
OLA#40 Atrox Guardiant/Dominant
OLA#51 Osseocollum Young
OLA#53 Neconu Provider/Dominant
OLA#55 Chomper Young(Natural) Itumatrox Young
OLA#65 Shinkiba Prowler/Stalker
Arkadia LA #02 Mutated Kamaldon & Mutated Oro & Mutated Bokol
OLA
Arkadia LA#06 Mutated Beledoth Old/Guardian / Mutated Otorugi Old Guardian/ Ubo Mature-Old Alpha
Arkadia LA#03 Mutated Nusul
8 Coins Scoria / Teladon / Nusul / Pandi

Mission Statement and History
[/FONT]

Why is OBL 46 not on the list anymore? Do they not count now?

Why is OBL 46 not on the list anymore? Do they not count now?

Thanks for catching that, must have accidentally deleted it when I added OLA40 to the list, thank you :)

Formicacida northeast of Wolverine Hope will be joining the PLA and this event as of July 1st!

I consider adding LA's in this format of ongoing event unfair unless the added lands would have less hp mobs than any existing one.

I consider adding LA's in this format of ongoing event unfair unless the added lands would have less hp mobs than any existing one.

I kind of have to agree here. Look at it from the stand point of those who grinded through smaller HP mobs for the minimum 15globals. Such as myself and many others I'm sure.
When they finally get those 15 globals. Mobs with more HP are introduced. Now the player is basically forced to hunt more than stated minimum to have a bit more equal chances versus the person who started the event later when larger HP mobs were already intruduced. Because frankly we all know bigger HP mob = easier chance at a bigger global. Considering my team is only 2 globals away from having completed the 225 global minimum, this is a bit frustrating, when I had to grind through some mobs already that I really didn't care to grind. For HP and iron mission reasons.
I would have rather grinded through medium atrox which was newely introduced or formicacida which are coming.
One more note, not only HP is the reason. Some of us chose mobs for Iron mission purposes also and now those choices would have been different for some people I am sure.

Great event please don't get me wrong. But this isn't exactly professional to introduce new mobs mid event when there are considerably large prizes involved.

Unless there was a disclaimer I missed which let us know that new mobs may be added at any point. Then I apologize.

I kind of have to agree here.

To be honest, I didn't imagine people would be quite that far in yet, I figured at half way, this gave more options to participants that were likely half to 3/4 through already. So it would have a negligible impact on balance of the competition, and make the event better, not worse.

Dmatrix, you bring up a good point on the advantage this gives participants that join after the LAs implementation. To negate potential unbalance here, I will close admission for new entries Sunday July 3rd at 24:00.

You have my apologies if you feel this was an unfair move, the goal was to throw more options for all of you, but I can see clearly the issues you bring up now.

Thanks for the feedback, as always, BIG will evolve to consider aspects like this in future events.

Cheers.

To be honest, I didn't imagine people would be quite that far in yet, I figured at half way, this gave more options to participants that were likely half to 3/4 through already. So it would have a negligible impact on balance of the competition, and make the event better, not worse.

Dmatrix, you bring up a good point on the advantage this gives participants that join after the LAs implementation. To negate potential unbalance here, I will close admission for new entries Sunday July 3rd at 24:00.

You have my apologies if you feel this was an unfair move, the goal was to throw more options for all of you, but I can see clearly the issues you bring up now.

Thanks for the feedback, as always, BIG will evolve to consider aspects like this in future events.

Cheers.

Its all good i understand the reason new LAs are added, as more options for people to enjoy. Just wish we had those options earlier. Reason being, i planned out and grinded heavily for most of the month of June for this event trying to complete most of the globals i needed for my team before the migration got here. As im sure you understand many hunters love this time of the year. :)

Back