50K PED Summer Showdown - BIG Industries

Great Idea!!

Mat Brown Johnson

BIG me up!

Travis Fforest Cutter

Nice one!

Really interesting events!

Broken al Angels

If I can make a suggestion, I don't have a problem getting globals but if you can edit the number of LA's we have to hunt that would be great.
Thanks

Sign me up! This reminds me of the good ol' days of Super Nova event.

Solo - Gemini Gem Heart
Team - Gemini Gem Heart, Team ID: BIG5502

If I can make a suggestion, I don't have a problem getting globals but if you can edit the number of LA's we have to hunt that would be great.
Thanks

Hey Messi :)

The distribution of land areas is to balance the event for a wider group of hunters with varying skills, I realize that for someone of your skill, a lot of mobs in game can be a bit small or boring, we're working on getting more LA's in the program moving forward, and have over 20 to filter from so you can avoid things like molisk and so lower levels can avoid things like prots or osseo that they can't handle. Hopefully this gives a better spread for high level and low level hunters alike. If you choose to participate, awesome, if this ones not for you, then don't worry, weekly grinder will return after :)

Registrations updated :)

Please sign me up :yay:

Solo: Moraine Lynn Troskald

Team: Moraine Lynn Troskald BIG7373

Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen

Just want to clarify rules again :)

If a player gets 15 small globals on each of the 14 LAs and then gets 20 big hofs on the 15th LA, only 15 of those big hofs will count? ie. a player can't run around grabbing the required globals and then sit on a single LA grinding out big hofs on big mobs?

Just want to clarify rules again :)

If a player gets 15 small globals on each of the 14 LAs and then gets 20 big hofs on the 15th LA, only 15 of those big hofs will count? ie. a player can't run around grabbing the required globals and then sit on a single LA grinding out big hofs on big mobs?

The maximum point count you can get for any single global/hof is 1000, so in a world full of nothing but hofs, the maximum score possible for a single LA would be 15,000, no matter how many big hofs you get on that LA.

So yes, you could get 15 small globals on each of the 14 LA's and then try to get your max count of 15,000 on the 15th LA if you think you'll have a better chance of higher overall points by sticking to a single LA, after completing the requirement, you can. Though I'd imagine you'll have better luck working your way around based on what LA's are popping off at any given time. Up to you :)

Registrations updated :)

Thx for explaining meculus, just making sure it works the way I read it :)

Snake Slither Hellfire :)

Hi Blast.

I'll take an add as well please.

Darwi Dar Odrade

Thanks.

Let me play too :)

Dorlune Dor Themage

Thanks

At the end of the event, all points will be totaled by BIG Industries officials and the winners names will be released August 7th along with prizes as follows:

Is it the Total of your points in all 15 LA's or just your best LA? up to 15K points (1 LA) or up to 225K points (15 LAs) ?

Last edited:
Solo - Skai Blondie Boa
Team - Skai Blondie Boa BIG4440

Is it the Total of your points in all 15 LA's or just your best LA? up to 15K points (1 LA) or up to 225K points (15 LAs) ?

It's the total of your points in all LA's, so maximum points of 225K. I've updated OP a bit to clarify the questions in the thread to this regard.

Registrations Updated :)

Got a team together, so am signingup for team aswell :)

Mike Freyr Perry - BIG1583

Registration updated :)

Pifometre Pif Aragon !

Name: The Lone Deranger

Just in case ;)

Toast Toast CHG

Nice event

I join
Saiber Saib Kills

GL all !

Back