Add my team please

Perfect Dmatrix Bimbo

Team ID: BIG21117

thanks!

Last edited:
Hank mchammer Hammer

Garrett Krellor Jorhanis

Register Torene Tor Alaranth please :)

Also, do swirls before registration count or just ones after?

Last edited:
Registrations Updated :)

Also, do swirls before registration count or just ones after?

Updated OP for Clarity on this:

All globals for the event duration will be calculated into final scores of registered participants.

Example: If you register two weeks after the event has started, your globals from the first two weeks of the event will be counted.

Registrations for the event will be counted in this manner for all users, with the exception of intentional late registrations. Participants that choose not to register until the end, but show a clear intention of competing through the entire duration will not qualify for prizes, BIG Industries will use discretion and fairness in this regard to ensure a fun and fair competition for all.

Please add another team:

Neon Neon Matrix BIG5470

Ty for your response on the late entries. Next question, does OLA 42 count as 1 area or 3? From the list it appears to be 3 but then I'm confused by the inconsistency between that and 8 Coins on Ark. :dunno:
Tor

Ty for your response on the late entries. Next question, does OLA 42 count as 1 area or 3? From the list it appears to be 3 but then I'm confused by the inconsistency between that and 8 Coins on Ark. :dunno:
Tor

Ingame OLA42 has 3 distinct different area's, 8Coins did have this in the past but is now 1 big land area. I guess last time you visited Ark was before 8Coins got all merged together :)

Back