50K PED Summer Showdown - BIG Industries

frolic fric dogfood

Registrations updated :)

Gray SnowLeopard Felix

Kitty Kitty Fire

I would like to register for solo (Ricardo Ricky Laginha) and team please with Team ID: BIG13021
Do i have to have that id on the team name ?

Thanks
Laginha

Thomas Miska Laky
and
BIG19288

I would like to register for solo (Ricardo Ricky Laginha) and team please with Team ID: BIG13021
Do i have to have that id on the team name ?

Thanks
Laginha

You want to have this ID in your team name yes, so we can identify your team all through out the event. You can include other text with the BIGID in your name, just be sure that BIG13021 is the last part of your team name, this way you'll get all your BIG reward points too :)

Registrations Updated :)

Do IT:D

Register for solo

xXMajor Sir SharkGT EliteXx

Last edited:
sign me up

Naming Policy Violation

Registration

Team ID: BIG14719

sign me up ill give it ago.

Sarah Kazanori Louise

Registrations updated :)

Solo - Usurper Adamas Sheridan
Team - Usurper Adamas Sheridan BIG996

Registration Updated :)

eqhfugs.jpg

concept:
hunt solo or in a team for your share of 50,000 ped through june and july! Over 20 land areas on two planets to travel and decimate local wildlife populations, oh joy! Prizes will be awarded to the top 10 solo hunters and the top 10 teams, you can compete in both categories separately if you would like as well! Prizes will be distributed on a point based system across all big and pla land areas.

when:
june 1st 00:00 - july 31st 24:00

qualification & ranking rules:

to qualify for a prize, you or your team must complete a minimum of 15 globals on 15 separate lands within the event, it is your choice which 15 lands you obtain your hunting globals on. Your top 15 globals on each land combined will determine your total point count, up to a maximum of 1k points per global/hof. The maximum points per la would be 15k, maximum points for total event score would be 225k.

example:
55 ped global = 55 points
179 ped global = 179 points
1032 ped global/hof = 1000 points
13,465 ped hof = 1000 points

at the end of the event, all points will be totaled by big industries officials and the winners names will be released august 7th along with prizes as follows:

solo - most points
1st: 7500 ped
2nd: 5000 ped
3rd: 4000 ped
4th: 3000 ped
5th: 2000 ped
6th: 1000 ped
7th: 750 ped
8th: 550 ped
9th: 400 ped
10th: 300 ped

team - most points

1st: 7500 ped
2nd: 5000 ped
3rd: 4000 ped
4th: 3000 ped
5th: 2000 ped
6th: 1000 ped
7th: 750 ped
8th: 550 ped
9th: 400 ped
10th: 300 ped

a bonus of 500 ped will be given to most globals obtained in both the single player and team categories.

all globals still count for additional big rewards points.

how to enter:

solo: type your full avatar name in a reply to this thread. (if unable to for some reason, pm me in game and i will add you to the list)

team: team captains, open your big industries rewards plugin and copy your unqiue "big id" along with your team captains full avatar name in a reply to this thread. This id will allow the team captain to earn their reward points while competing in this event. Be sure to use your specified big id at the tail end of your team name in game to obtain your points.

Once you've done this, simple hunt on the lands below during the event and your points will be counted.

where:

lamapforumshowdown.jpg

big las:
ola#01 traeskeron stalker
ola#07 scaboreas guardian/dominant
ola#18 primordial longu young
ola#26 allophyl young/molisk young
ola#42 west atrox old/provider
ola#42 east argonaut young/old
ola#42 north ambulimax young
ola#48 nexnecis young/ allophyl stalker
ola#49 rextelum strong
arkadia la#05 mutated riptor young

pla:
ola#25 osseocollum old alpha
ola#28 atrax old alpha/stalker
ola#46 proteron young
ola#51 osseocollum young
ola#53 neconu provider/dominant
ola#55 chomper young(natural) itumatrox young
ola#65 shinkiba prowler/stalker
arkadia la #02 mutated kamaldon & mutated oro & mutated bokol
arkadia la#06 mutated beledoth old/guardian / mutated otorugi old guardian/ ubo mature-old alpha
arkadia la#03 mutated nusul
8 coins scoria / teladon / nusul / pandi

mission statement and history

sleevie max amillion

Slip snurb15 Knot

Gibborim Gibby Avatar is in too :cool:

Back