Selling: Regenerative Gel

darkstorm2k8

Provider
Ionel Darkstorm Tinjala
Regenerative Gel is an untradeable item needed for upgrading the EMT faps to Adjusted, Improved or Modified. It is obtained from the Daily Token Trader, each gel costs 20 Daily Tokens.

The Small Chadriak Mushrooms can be looted from Marcimex and Neomex mobs or purchased from players or auctioneer.

The Large Chadriak Mushrooms can be looted from Caperon mobs or purchased from players or auctioneer.

The Disassembled kits are obtained by "refining" the normal kits using any refiner. In order to work, the fap you are going to disassemble has to be full tt.

Theese are the materials needed for every step of the upgrade:

Adjusted EK-2350 needs:

Small Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2350 x 2

Improved EK-2350 needs:

Regenerative Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

Modified EK-2350 needs:

Regenerative Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2350 x 1
Disassembed EK-2350 x 2

Adjusted EK-2600 needs:

Large Chadriak Mushroom x 25
Regenerative Gel x 1
Disassembled EK-2600 x 2

Improved EK-2600 needs:

Regenerative Gel x 2
Disassembled Adj EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

Modified EK-2600 needs:

Regenerative Gel x 4
Disassembled Imp EK-2600 x 1
Disassembed EK-2600 x 2

How it works... You trade me the items needed, I provide the Regenerative Gel and you get the upgraded FAP.
Many people know me and know that i am a trustworthy guy. However, i will pay collateral for the materials.The collateral will be as follows:

For Adjusted EK-2350, collateral will be: 1000 PED
For Improved EK-2350, collateral will be: 2000 PED
For Modified EK-2350, collateral will be: 3000 PED
For Adjusted EK-2600, collateral will be: 1500 PED
For Improved EK-2600, collateral will be: 3000 PED
For Modified EK-2600, collateral will be: 5500 PED

These amounts are subject to change at anytime, depending on market fluctuations. Best is to ask me directly before we do anything.

It can happen that i don't have the necessary PED to pay the collateral. In this case i will cover it with ingots for the values posted above.

My fee is 50 PED for each Regenerative Gel.

My ingame name is Ionel Darkstorm Tinjala, i am a trader and i can be found all the time in Twin Peaks.

Thank you and happy healing!

Last edited:
Hi! This is a service I will probably want to use within the next few weeks. Just want to let you know.

Tonight I used Darkstorm's Service and he upgraded my improved EK-2350 to modified EK-2350.

He was helpful and provided me with instructions on what I needed to do. We met up at the upgrade NPC and I handed him the materials. Darkstorm stretched as far as he possible could to provide me with collateral that I was comfortable with.

After that was done, he quickly went ahead and upgraded the FAP and then straight away gave it back to me. Awesome service and very helpful. I can highly recommend his service!

Nice, fast, reliable service

Just used it to get my Imp2350 without hazzle, and collateral was provided

Thumbs up!

// Exo

Used the service to upgrade Imp2350 to Mod2350, fast and reliable service as usual :)

Keep up the good work!

Back