Info: losing battlepacks

Me Really Never

Stalker
Banned
as it seems u get matched with lower tiwer battlepacks as well when using bigger ones. for example i was using a 10 ped battlepack, won a few matches but allways seems i got matched with 5 ped battlepacks, but when i lost one i lost the battlepack of 10 ped value which is kinda unfair considering i didnt get matched with one a single time... that needs fixing!

The game will try to match players with the same value Battle Packs but if it takes to long to find and opponent it will widen its search to other values as well.

When you get matched against someone with a different value Battle Pack the amounts the players can win/lose is limited by the difference in value of their Battle Packs and whoever has the more expensive one gets PED back (not Battle Packs). The player with the lower value cant win more than a certain amount based on the value of the Battle Pack.

I think Com Pet should make a own wep page. It is confusing, to have both here.
or make a own chapter for compets, please.

this is its own chapter... compet feedback and bug report Oo

Yea, saw it, a bit to late :) But why they dont make a own page? PCF is focused at Caly : pcf = planet calypso forum.
Or is it that hard to make a wep page?

well i guess they want us keep thinking that there is some kind of major link between the games... but actually... there is not. and the compet site is allready there... making a forum for it would maybe take like 15 minutes...

Yea, saw it, a bit to late :) But why they dont make a own page? PCF is focused at Caly : pcf = planet calypso forum.
Or is it that hard to make a wep page?

You know filly well this website is for all of ma. No one here even plays on calypso but it's where we have to go because we have like a million forums

Back