Lowe Banes spot :)

Lower Bane

Provider
First my PC specs. Yes, an older machine but still should be plenty of omph to not even break a sweat on this game. It is running FO4 no problem on high settings.

Windows 7 Professional (x64) Service Pack 1
Install Language: English (United States)
System Locale: English (United States)
Installed: 6/26/2014 12:53:20 PM
Boot Mode: UEFI with successful Secure Boot

System Model
No details available
Processor a
3.20 gigahertz Intel Core i5-3470
256 kilobyte primary memory cache
1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache
6144 kilobyte tertiary memory cache
64-bit ready
Multi-core (4 total)
Not hyper-threaded
Main Circuit Board b
Board: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. H61M-E Rev X.0x
Bus Clock: 100 megahertz

Drives
999.96 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
680.97 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-H653Q ATA Device [Optical drive]

WDC WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 [Hard drive] (1000.20 GB) -- drive 0, s/n WD-WCC3F3020942, rev 01.01A01, SMART Status: Healthy

Memory Modules c,d
8140 Megabytes Usable Installed Memory

Slot 'ChannelA-DIMM0' has 8192 MB
Slot 'ChannelB-DIMM0' is Empty
Local Drive Volumes

c: (NTFS on drive 0) 999.96 GB 680.97 GB free

Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti [Display adapter]
AOC 2426W [Monitor] (23.4"vis, s/n E26F5QA000601, May 2015)
Insignia NS-24D420NA16 [Monitor] (24.0"vis, April 2015)

Congratz on a more stable server

First I would like to congratz on the server being much more stable. At least for me it is. I am now able to play without screaming at my monitor how the heck am I supposed to beta test a game that I can't even play. So, Kudos!

Error when beating

I had just finished leveling up Crickey to level 10. Then decided to give Thomas Short-Tail another go. I had been unable to beat him. This time I beat him and a bunny showed up for me to choose or disband. I chose to keep him and got the error bleed page.

beatthomasshorttail.jpg

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - This appears to be fixed as it did not happen since the update. Thank You.

Last edited:
Insane PC usage

This game is using anywhere from 68-78% of my computer resources by itself. That is insane! FallOut 4 does not even push my machine that hard on high settings. Something is wrong.

UPDATE: 5/24/2016 This looks like it may have been fixed. Was playing some today and was monitoring PC usage. It is now only taking 2-11% which is much better. If it stays that way Thank You.

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - This is now happening again sporatically. Possible memory leak triggered by certain events in game?

UPDATE: 6/7/2016 - This game is still using an insane amount of resources. I thought it had been fixed. But still jumps to 68-78%. This needs to be fixed badly.

Last edited:
Raiding

Or should I say, mostly attempted raids.

I have often tried to go raiding. I look and see that I myself have been raided. So I thought, why not. I have only been able to raid once. All other attempts have been met with a Message that says, "Wow! You have defeated all opponants! (sp?)"

I say huh? There is nothing but that black window in the center of my screen. I did not choose anything to raid because I never saw a choice. But it gives me the ka-ching sound like I am getting something. But I got nothing, because nothing happened. lol

So a little ironing out with the raiding system is still needed. There is no errors on screen so I can not post an error image.

UPDATE: 5/22/2016 - Still am unable to raid. Still gives message, "Wow! You have defeated all enemies". But yet I am still being raided every day. Even an hour ago I got raided by a lvl 16. What gives? Why can I be raided and not be able to raid myself?

UPDATE:
5/24/2016 - I was able to do 2 raids when first stated playing. Cool you can pick who you are raiding. All other raids since resulted in "Wow! You have defeated all opponants! (sp?)".

UPDATE: 5/26/2016 - This is getting very irritating. I STILL CAN NOT RAID!! This is even after todays update. I am getting raided, but I can not raid myself. So I am losing gold which is very much needed.

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - I have been able to raid now. Thank You.

Last edited:
On this machine EU onlu use about 1.6gb ram for me and my total usage is about 40% on 9GB (3 channels memmory) , i7 and 680 GTX card . (win 10 )

Not even on 1 other machine here with 4gb and GTX 560ti and i5 ther any problems all on high :rolleyes:

On this machine EU onlu use about 1.6gb ram for me and my total usage is about 40% on 9GB (3 channels memmory) , i7 and 680 GTX card . (win 10 )

Not even on 1 other machine here with 4gb and GTX 560ti and i5 ther any problems all on high :rolleyes:

The difference is you have an i7 chip and more ram. An i7 chip runs circles around an i5 which I have. But 40% on your machine is insane pc resource usage for this type game.

Gold mines not working properly

I can confirm that Lvl 4 Gold mines are operating at Lvl 1 stats. The most they can hold is 500 gold. Also when I have woken up the past two mornings to play the gold in my vault has been reset to 0.

Update: 5/26/2016 - LOLOLOLOL! Now this is getting out of hand. I checked on my Gold mine and it had 2 gold in it. I thought what the hey, I will collect it. Nope, not gonna happen. In fact I went from 501 gold to 483 gold. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I am soooooo JINXED!

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - I am going to try something to see if it impacts this.

Last edited:
Force skip turn?

There have been numerous times when I have not been able to take my turn. All I can do is watch helplessly as the timer runs down. I still have plenty of manna and stanima, and it is my turn. By my attacks and defenses will not light up so I can not pick one to launch.

loseturn.jpg

Season Results screen stops game play

double.jpg

This started happening to me today after Forrest battles. When it does you can not click on anything to return to the regular screen. I have to close out of the game all the way using the toolbar on my PC at bottom of my second monitor screen.

Update: 5/26/2016 - This seems to be fixed now.

Last edited:
Area fight screw up

arenamessup.jpg

Aw COME ON!!! I finally get an arena match that I have a chance to win at. And the above happens making it to where I am unable to fight. Had to exit the game. I am sorry to the person that I exited the game on, but I could not see.

Yes I hit the X to try and close out the blocking window. All that did was make it to where I could see myself and my opponent, BUT everything else was gone for me.

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - This may have been fixed as it has not happened in a couple days. Thank You.

Last edited:
Sorry for the stupid question.... But is there a PC client for compets? I have only played it on my phone. Or are you using bluestacks or something similar?

No question is a stupid question if it is asked in seriousness. Yes, there is a PC version. That is the platform I am playing on. No need of BlueStacks or any other helper app because it is a true PC version.

Forest Battle bug

forestbattlebug.jpg

Okay, now this is impacting one of my favorite parts of the game. I wasted 3 Forest battles to this happening. I hope they are returned to me because each time this happens the only thing you can do is quit the game. I did not try anymore Forest Battles. Wasting 3 is enough.

UPDATE: 5/31/2016 - This appears to be fixed as it did not happen yesterday nor today.

Last edited:
Gym training of pet fail to train

gymtrainerror.jpg

Tried to train up my Lvl 3 Bunny. Picked 4 hours to train and would have finsihed out lvl 3 to lvl 4. But this kept happening.

Back