<Removed Society Name> Scam?

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon
Is <removed> and Its Leader Scammers? You Decide! Read the Full Details <removed link to private chat>

Thanks Serica for doing your Job moderating our Forum.
Anyone wanting full details can Read #trade & #calytrade channels, Ad Screens or PM me in game.

Last edited:
So in summary.. you traded your shop without collateral to some unknown and got burnt and want the deed back?

If so, then you committed the obvious no no of loaning without collateral.

I have know this player for many years in game and since He is over a investment group and SOC.
This was the last thing I expected from this player.

Whhy

Why, just why in the freaking world would you trade the deed to him for "testing"?

You made a point to make sure you got collateral, but traded him the deed WITHOUT GETTING THE COLLATERAL. I just don't know how shit like this happens.

But yes you got scammed, he/she's a dick and the <removed Society name> is a scam aswell. They offer you 51 PED for trading them 50 PED after 1 day. They do not say how they make the 1 PED just that they will give to you. Scam's for days.

I wish stuff like this would stop happening. You are doing to yourselves.

But, I really feel for you. It sucks you're in this position and I really hope you get the deed back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm shocked. You say again and again you need cld collateral and then trade the deed in hope you'll get the cld an hour later, this makes no sense at all.

Maybe he'll give the shop back in 3 month, but I wouldn't count on it.

You think that you know someone for years but you don't really know them until you lend them something big without a collateral. And unless you're writing a treatise on human behavior and need examples, the experiment is hardly worth it.

Reactions: Mac
Yeah, that's something I can hardly get too... either you trust the person to have the item without collateral and then it doesn't really makes a difference if it is one hour or three months, either you don't and then you simply refuse to trade the item without getting the collateral in the same trade...

Now about scamming or not scamming, I'll refrain to comment, at least before we hear and the side of the story from the other person involved too, but if your story is confirmed, for sure it was not an wise thing to do; anyway, I really hope it will turn out well for you and you'll get either the payment or the deed back.

Observing this with an open mind. I would be saddened to lose faith in another one of my countrymen. The hunts were fun and I'd like to do them again.

Sorry to hear this , Name added to my list and this thread saved before the mod hammer smashes it up.

I have several members in my Soc that have received personal mail from this group calling it an "event" as well as seeing it advertised on the big screen in game. All have treated it as a scam attempt...I hope...

It looks like they just didn't want to give the cld's as collateral which I hope is the case and they intend to give it back, I really hope u get it back.

"SKYCORP PLATINUM MISSION CHAIN

Mission Broker
Jenny Sky Fire
(/genesis Headquater Star Tower B // floor 26 // Apartment E)

Hey mate,i am Jenny Sky Fire , leader of the Oversoc Skycorp
and i got kidnapped today from Aliens during the Dayly Hunt
with my Brothers and Sisters nearby Fort Troy.
An UFO shot me with a Laserbeam and teleportet me inside.
They made horrorfull experiments with me and implantet an Explosive ESI
Chip into my Brain behind the Hypotalamus.They brought me here into my

Apartment and told me unmissleading that this ESI will detonate when i

leave the Apartment. They also installed 2 unremovable Adjusted Decoys at

the entry of this room.

I have no idea yet why they kidnapped me but maybe theres a jelouse Soc

behind all this that dont like to see how fast SKYCORP is rising and

developing.

It could be a complott against us, but not totally sure yet.

Well , now i am in a death trap here and already bored like hell.
My Supplies are going to end soon and my Oversoc is kinda leaderless.

But god thx i have some great Huntleaders and Loyal Members
that can keep the Soc running until i found a solution how to get out

here.

If u could get me a few things i would be very thankfull.
I cant pay u right now as long as i am trapped in here but i will for sure
as soon as i get out here.

Remember only u and the others can help me get out here by finishing

Mission 10
SKYCORP Needs u now more then ever.
If u have any Questions about this please join the #investment Channel by

typing /join #investment into the Mainchat
Reward at Stage 10 : Mystery Item worth 250 PED
(All 10 Missions together will cost way less then 250 PED)
(Once you Finished Mission 1 there is no timelimit to finish all other

Stages)
(You need to Start Mission 2 before First May 2016)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

SKYCORP Platinum Mission #1

"The Queen is starvin"

Deliver 1k Fruits (no matter what kind of fruits) to Jenny Sky Fire

Reward : Entry to Stage 2 and the private Channel #mission2"

"SKYCORP PLATINUM MISSION CHAIN

Mission Broker
Jenny Sky Fire
(/genesis Headquater Star Tower B // floor 26 // Apartment E)

Hey mate,i am Jenny Sky Fire , leader of the Oversoc Skycorp
and i got kidnapped today from Aliens during the Dayly Hunt
with my Brothers and Sisters nearby Fort Troy.
An UFO shot me with a Laserbeam and teleportet me inside.
They made horrorfull experiments with me and implantet an Explosive ESI
Chip into my Brain behind the Hypotalamus.They brought me here into my

Apartment and told me unmissleading that this ESI will detonate when i

leave the Apartment. They also installed 2 unremovable Adjusted Decoys at

the entry of this room.

I have no idea yet why they kidnapped me but maybe theres a jelouse Soc

behind all this that dont like to see how fast SKYCORP is rising and

developing.

It could be a complott against us, but not totally sure yet.

Well , now i am in a death trap here and already bored like hell.
My Supplies are going to end soon and my Oversoc is kinda leaderless.

But god thx i have some great Huntleaders and Loyal Members
that can keep the Soc running until i found a solution how to get out

here.

If u could get me a few things i would be very thankfull.
I cant pay u right now as long as i am trapped in here but i will for sure
as soon as i get out here.

Remember only u and the others can help me get out here by finishing

Mission 10
SKYCORP Needs u now more then ever.
If u have any Questions about this please join the #investment Channel by

typing /join #investment into the Mainchat
(Once you Finished Mission 1 there is no timelimit to finish all other

Stages)
(You need to Start Mission 2 before First May 2016)
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"The Queen is starvin"

hmm. that sounds dodgy, it makes me think of the scam emails for a "a Nigerian Astronaut is stuck in space and needs rescuing"

omg, that shit needs reporting to MA asap.

"The Queen is starvin"

Selling pig in a sack for (at least) 15 PED? What a bright idea. :laugh:

i wonder if you give 250ped at TT (ie the 1k fruit is 1pec, not 16ped) but your reward is MU included, maybe some now common DNA part that hasn't sold for 4 years, but when it did it sold for 4k% MU

Typical bait and switch tactic. Not sure why you accepted trade without that collateral though.

i wonder if you give 250ped at TT (ie the 1k fruit is 1pec, not 16ped) but your reward is MU included, maybe some now common DNA part that hasn't sold for 4 years, but when it did it sold for 4k% MU

It's a mystery :handjob:

Is <removed> and Its Leader Scammers? You Decide! Read the Full Details <removed link to private chat>

Looks scammy to me. But, unless you can physically wrap your hands around their throat, rip their head off and shit down their windpipe IRL if they try to do something like this, you probably shouldn't trade items without collateral.

You had it right all along asking for collateral, I don't know where the mental breakdown occurred where you traded it without getting it. Maybe someone knows where they live irl and can let you know so you can pay them a visit and get your shit back. GL!

And this is now what I am dealing with.

Really I am the Crazy One? You steal my deed and wont talk to me about it but I am CrAzY? :eyecrazy:

Looks scammy to me. But, unless you can physically wrap your hands around their throat, rip their head off and shit down their windpipe IRL if they try to do something like this, you probably shouldn't trade items without collateral.

You had it right all along asking for collateral, I don't know where the mental breakdown occurred where you traded it without getting it. Maybe someone knows where they live irl and can let you know so you can pay them a visit and get your shit back. GL!

From my experiences over the years here with people stalling and replying like that... you've been scammed.

You HAVE clicked the "How to Avoid Most Scams!" link in my signature and read it at least ONCE right?

RIGHT!?!?!

If you have, please go back a re-read Part 1

If not, well... I tried. :(

I am surprised you are having this problem with this particular person since he invest so much time in this community. Why would he damage his reputation for a deed?

No idea where this ends...

hopefully it works out, but if not, consider it a 'learning opportunity' for future endeavors. NEVER EVER TRUST ANYONE IN THIS GAME SINCE 'ALL TRADES ARE FINAL.'

I guess that since no one here or Mindark will do anything to help you, get a hold of the cops asap...(probably won't do much good, but you never know...)

I am surprised you are having this problem with this particular person since he invest so much time in this community.

like that hasn't happened before... just about every successful scam of this nature happened because the scammer 'invested' time in to the community before the actual scam occurred...

Added link this thread to the ever growing list of scammers, cheaters, and conspiracies (try reading some of the many links over there for examples of many other scams done in the past so that you can learn from them so that those too don't happen to you in the future as knowledge is power)

I made a post just last week mentioning my amazement on how trust scams work, time and time again.

Very sorry to see , doesn't make it deserved by any means, but it was an error on your part for certain.

At least you confirmed my suspicions on Skycorp being untrustworthy, clearly this person has issues.

The best policy in Entropia is to never lend, never borrow and never rent (unless you have collateral you would accept as a sales price in hand), Only buy or sell.

Whenever I see the words 'investment scheme' in Entropia, 90%+ of the time I know how it'll end.

Thanks for the heads up.

Eu certainly seems to be a place of "Neither a borrower nor lender be"

Back