Planet specific markup information

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
I can't tell you how reluctant I am to post auctions on planets such as Arkadia, because I have no idea what the demand is like for most resources.

In the interest of clarity and creating independent economies, it would be great if there was a way to sort markup information based on the sales on specific planets. In my opinion this would increase seller confidence by solidifying the presence of crafters on planets outside of Calpyso...

If any devs still read these forums... I hope you consider my request!

I'm with you on this , the Universe has different planets separated by space it is logical that each planet should have their own economy and therefore auction sales data should be available for each planet as well as cumulative , which I believe it is right now.

+1

The current markup window with planet specific tabs would be nice for sure.

I can't tell you how reluctant I am to post auctions on planets such as Arkadia, because I have no idea what the demand is like for most resources.

In the interest of clarity and creating independent economies, it would be great if there was a way to sort markup information based on the sales on specific planets. In my opinion this would increase seller confidence by solidifying the presence of crafters on planets outside of Calpyso...

If any devs still read these forums... I hope you consider my request!

splendid idea!

Yes, +rep. Changing this alone wouldn't solve the woes of smaller planet communities, though. The prohibitive fee structure needs an overhaul. I have a draft in the works since donkey's ages, need to sit down and finally flesh it out.

Yes, +rep. Changing this alone wouldn't solve the woes of smaller planet communities, though. The prohibitive fee structure needs an overhaul. I have a draft in the works since donkey's ages, need to sit down and finally flesh it out.

Even Caly auction is sitting below 700 listings right now. I'm hoping it's just the usual summer activity cycle.

always thought MU was planet specific :scratch2:

ofcourse I agree
MU should be by default planet specific and not universal

+1

PS. have to spread rep....blah blah blah :)

always thought MU was planet specific :scratch2:

ofcourse I agree
MU should be by default planet specific and not universal

+1

PS. have to spread rep....blah blah blah :)

Nope :(

Maybe Mindark decided that planet specific info was not necessary due to the delivery system. But that is just silly. Auction orders can't pull from other planets. If they could (for a fee) then maybe that would make a little sense.

Very good idea!
Though it would only work with (L) items and stackables.

Would make all planets more travel and etc. But first they should fix all spacepirate exploits...

/Del

Great idea! So simple yet useful!+ rep!

This reminded me that the option to list auction items from all the planets in the same list would save me some time while looking for an item no matter what planet it is on. I sometimes buy stuff on different planet and pick it up once I visit the planet (when I am not in a hurry thus I don't have to pay transportation fee). Global auction would work like that but it doesn't.

This reminded me that the option to list auction items from all the planets in the same list would save me some time while looking for an item no matter what planet it is on. I sometimes buy stuff on different planet and pick it up once I visit the planet (when I am not in a hurry thus I don't have to pay transportation fee). Global auction would work like that but it doesn't.

Yes this would be nice as well. Not sure why they added a global tab and made it do absolutely nothing...

13iqPHq.png

Yes this would be nice as well. Not sure why they added a global tab and made it do absolutely nothing...

13iqPHq.png

This section is in MA's exclusive use :scratch2: can't understand either

A few years ago Kim posted that this might be possible (it's not the first time nor the last this has been requested) but so far nothing's really been done.

+ 1

would be great

Back