Dedicated mentor looking for disciples

Status

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Hyellow! :)

My name is Alexandra, I'm a 16 years old girl from Romania (that's GMT+2 timezone) and I enjoy trying to help people figure what they want to do in this amazing new world, as well as provide them with all info they need in succeeding to achieve their goals.

I am definitely not a pro or a rich person, but I managed to survive and even succeed (at least to a certain degree) without depositing, so I know, probably better than anyone else, the struggles that a free player may face during his adventures in this beautiful, but harsh world.

The advantage of being 16 is that I'm billionaire in time so I'm online (and just one PM away for any questions you may have) quite a lot; the disadvantage is that money are limited so, while I'll do my best to help you with any advice, I can't afford to offer any freebies or bonuses like other mentors may do.

Web: daughterofanarchy.blog.com

Hyellow! :)

My name is Alexandra, I'm a 16 years old girl from Romania (that's GMT+2 timezone) and I enjoy trying to help people figure what they want to do in this amazing new world, as well as provide them with all info they need in succeeding to achieve their goals.

I am definitely not a pro or a rich person, but I managed to survive and even succeed (at least to a certain degree) without depositing, so I know, probably better than anyone else, the struggles that a free player may face during his adventures in this beautiful, but harsh world.

The advantage of being 16 is that I'm billionaire in time so I'm online (and just one PM away for any questions you may have) quite a lot; the disadvantage is that money are limited so, while I'll do my best to help you with any advice, I can't afford to offer any freebies or bonuses like other mentors may do.

Web: daughterofanarchy.blog.com

Not true

Finances:

Starting

Deposited $120 – $60 for platinum starting package, $5 for bronze starting package and $55 for 550.00 PED; since the starting packages included 100.00 PED, that means I started with 650.00 PED.

This is from your own blog so it might be an idea to be honest with yourself first

Not true

This is from your own blog so it might be an idea to be honest with yourself first

What a crap troll response. I played for a year without depositing.. I can also say I can survive without depositing. Deposited crap heaps later on.

Good luck with the mentoring! And Disciples of Ministry members can also become Ministry members.. so Disciples can have a world of info from real vets as well.

Reactions: DoA

To be entirely correct, I actually did deposited a total of $180 ($120 when starting + $10 on each of the first six months) and, just as you said, that was detailed in my blog posts (I'm probably the most transparent person about all I do); however, those money were not seen as an expense, but as an investment in my apartment (which I eventually acquired and for which I paid even a bit more than the $180 I invested) - err, I mean my first apartment, because the second one I bought with funds acquired in-game. But, in terms of game play, I always survived with whatever I achieved in game, so I can consider myself a free player.

Anyway, the idea is that, in a world where everyone is looking for disciples that deposit (so they can graduate and give them their reward faster and without much hassle), I'm willing and, even more than that, I'm looking forward towards helping free to play players, like me. I know that many will fail and will quit before graduating; I know that, even in the case of those who will graduate, it will probably take months of hard work to achieve so - yet, I'm willing to be next to them during all these months and support them when with any knowledge I have, as well as with any encouragements they'll need when they'll feel like falling down or giving up.

So, really, please go and troll someone's else thread.

Last edited:
What a crap troll response. I played for a year without depositing.. I can also say I can survive without depositing. Deposited crap heaps later on.

Good luck with the mentoring! And Disciples of Ministry members can also become Ministry members.. so Disciples can have a world of info from real vets as well.

GTFO ,Not trolling , I don't like liars , do you ?

To be entirely correct, I actually did deposited a total of $180 ($120 when starting + $10 on each of the first six months) and, just as you said, that was detailed in my blog post; however, those money were not seen as an expense, but as an investment in my apartment (which I eventually acquired and for which I paid even a bit more than the $180 I invested). But, in terms of game play, I always survived with whatever I achieved in game, so I can consider myself a free player.

Anyway, the idea is that, in a world where everyone is looking for disciples that deposit (so they can graduate and give their reward faster and without much hassle), I'm willing and, even more, looking forward towards helping free to play players, like me. I know that many will fail and will quit before graduating; I know that, even in the case of those who will graduate, it will probably take months of hard work to achieve so - yet, I'm willing to be next to them during all these months and support them when they feel like falling down or giving up.

So, really, please go and troll someone's else thread.

Stop your lies then , you said you had never deposited . Which is a massive porky pie right ?
So Im not trolling just stating facts , facts which you yourself have presented.

Geez I am shocked berating someone like this is allowed in a forum, especially a young person who should be encouraged - not verbally attacked. Obviously there is a some kind of personal hurt that should be taken offline.

I would be happy to refer any new players that ask me to mentor because I do not have the time. I agree, it is great to have someone who will answer your questions online.

I would like to say good luck with your mentoring. It's always good to have more mentors and especially newer mentor's as some of the older players are not quite up to date with how everything works now due to the various changes that have and will happen. Glad that you also have experience with trying to get somewhere on limited funds as that is the way a lot of new players seem to be.

However I do need to point out that as soon as you deposit real money into this game, whether it is for the starter pack, an apartment or just to buy a really cool gun (that you later find out is totally not eco at all...my personal experience), you can no longer call yourself a free player.

A free player in this game is someone who does not or chooses not to put any real money into the game....whether you call it an "investment" or as i do... a "loss" (as in unless i withdraw it, i no longer have it).

I am a depositor myself...i have put a few hundred into this game and i will put more. I still sweat for the skill gains as try to help new players by buying theirs for a decent price (2ped/k). Can i consider myself a free player? not at all, i've put money into the game.

Not out to troll or anything like that and still wish you well in your mentoring, you may just want to be a bit more careful with what you post otherwise you will get people like one further up that are just fully negative.

However I do need to point out that as soon as you deposit real money into this game, whether it is for the starter pack, an apartment or just to buy a really cool gun (that you later find out is totally not eco at all...my personal experience), you can no longer call yourself a free player.

A free player in this game is someone who does not or chooses not to put any real money into the game....whether you call it an "investment" or as i do... a "loss" (as in unless i withdraw it, i no longer have it).

I am a depositor myself...i have put a few hundred into this game and i will put more. I still sweat for the skill gains as try to help new players by buying theirs for a decent price (2ped/k). Can i consider myself a free player? not at all, i've put money into the game.

Not out to troll or anything like that and still wish you well in your mentoring, you may just want to be a bit more careful with what you post otherwise you will get people like one further up that are just fully negative.

I don't think that being a free player is something to be especially proud of, just like I don't think that being a (small or big) depositor is something to be especially proud of... they are just different ways of approaching the game. As I said before, I'm probably the most transparent player our there... every single thing I did in this game (deposits, expenses, purchases, skill gains, activities, returns, profits, loses, sweat, fruits... really everything) is logged and made public on my blog (which is linked both from the OP and from my signature), as well as here, on forum, so is not like I try to hide anything.

But I just don't think that what is important is a definition, but the reality behind it... and the reality is that I did survived in game without deposits... my deposits were used for buying my apartment, not for financing my game play, which was financed by sweating, working, smart hunting (after six months, 33,000+ killed mobs and 4,000+ cycled PEDs, I have 98% TT return rate and 107% return rate counting sweat and MU) or smart crafting (again, after six months and 6,000+ cycled PEDs I have 106% return rate counting MU and looted BPs value).

Now some (uber) players may laugh at my numbers, since they may cycle that amount in a day or a weak; but that was exactly the point of my thread... I survived (and up to a point) succeeded in game without money from deposits or from trading, but through hard working, starting from zero; so yeah, it's easy for me to understand the struggles that a new, free (or small depositor) player has to face in the game... and if I managed to survive and succeed myself, I'm confident that I can manage to help other people to do it too.

Now if some people want to troll me and to pick on me for a word or another, that's fine, I won't cry over it; I'm confident that everyone reading this can make their own judgement and understand what I meant to say.

I would change the text a bit and leave out the not deposited part, and put more strength on you being good at making yourself self sustaining in-game without need for depositing.

I would change the text a bit and leave out the not deposited part, and put more strength on you being good at making yourself self sustaining in-game without need for depositing.

That is kind of like shutting the doors to a barn,after the horses have run off?

Since this thread was trolled so much because of a single word, please close/delete it and I'll remake it with rephrasing said word that seemed to be so important to some people.

Status
Back