Close account mean banned?

dobrinocb

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
love you too
DobrinOCB
Hello Serica:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: and forum :bowdown: ! Well i ask her not long ago if she can deactivate my account or simply delete/close it . She agree ofcouse who wont ??:laugh::laugh: But what i get is big Banned under my name .

I check other guys that asked for same and what i found ? They wasn't like me have those big BANNED under the name so i ask why me ?

If some other admin read this i want to be closed or delete again but please do it right way . Whit Serica i dont want to mess anymore :)

It's very simple really.

We don't "delete" accounts.

Only 711 can re-set a person's status so as to deactivate an account on request, and he's not always available every day. So often, particularly where the person is continuing to play EU, we mods simply close the account by 'banning' it, and set the message attached to make it clear that it's self-requested, and can be unlocked at any time if requested.

And unlocking very often is requested, unless the person also actually stops playing.

I recall quite a few members whose accounts were 'banned' and restored on request repeatedly, including while JC was a mod. We mods tend to be pretty amenable to those sorts of requests, and we're fairly easy to contact ingame too when the person decides they want to return to the forum. There's a limit of course, and eventually we might ask you to make up your mind if you really want to be a member or not if you're making frequent requests, but we're pretty flexible.

Re-activating a 'de-activated' account though, again requires 711's personal intervention.
And again: he's not always available every day, so it can take some days to have that done.

My observation is that he's not as amenable to allow a member to repeatedly churn through repeated activations and de-activations either.

I've passed on your request to 711.

Whit two words you was so hurry to lock my month so didnt send 711 to decide just banned me and thats it . Also there was not even a clue that my account is closed by my request and not banned by you.

Appreciated that you leave it to 711 this time ! He atleast dont have personal dislikes or likes to any member in this forum from what i see !!! Thanks again :laugh:

Appreciated that you leave it to 711 this time ! He atleast dont have personal dislikes or likes to any member in this forum from what i see !!! Thanks again :laugh:

:laugh::lolup: + rep :yup:

Back