Dedicated mentor looking for disciples

DoA

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Daughter of Anarchy
Disclaimer: Since the previous thread was heavily trolled over one word, I asked for it to be closed and decided to remake it, considering the "suggestions" I received there and rephrasing it a bit. Please respect forum rules and do not troll or derail my thread again; any such posts would be reported.

Hyellow! :)

My name is Alexandra, I'm a 16 years old girl from Romania (that's GMT+2 timezone) and I enjoy trying to help people figure what they want to do in this amazing new world, as well as provide them with all info they need in succeeding to achieve their goals; I've done it with quite a few people far now, outside the mentoring system, and I'm ready to do it with even more within the system.

I am definitely not a high skilled or rich player, but I did managed to survive and even succeed (at least to a certain degree) with limited depositing ($180 over the course of six months, which are now all invested in my apartment), so I know, probably better than anyone else, the struggles that a free player may face during his adventures and I'm willing to share with you everything I learned during these months.

I know that being so young may not sound very "mentoresque" (yeah, that's a word I made up now :p), but the advantage of being 16 is that I'm billionaire in time so I'm online (and just one PM away for any questions you may have) quite a lot; the disadvantage is that money are limited so, while I'll do my best to help you with any advice, I can't afford to offer any freebies or bonuses like other mentors may do.

Web: daughterofanarchy.blog.com

Last edited:
I really don't think your previous thread was derailed. You should have just kept it going instead of opening another one on the same topic. All you needed to do was update that thread with the correct information and you would have been set...you could have even posted a reply thanking everyone for their "constructive feedback", instead i think by closing it and opening another one it is showing your age in terms of over-reacting.

People were essentially just advising that your service you were offering was not as described...yes it may have been due to a sentence but truth in advertising matters, and people were letting you know. You wouldn't want to buy a car from someone when they say everything is perfect and then find out that your brakes needed replacing. So even though you thought it wasn't very important, many people that read your thread did, and they let you know.

Anyway good luck with the mentoring an hope you consider mentoring others that are not on ark as well.
Also hope you got that apartment you were selling a lot of gear for.

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Hey there! I'm a 15 year old girl who has just gotten into the game. I haven't deposited yet and don't really want to, so I'm glad to see someone in the same boat. ^^ I live in Texas so my time zone is -5:00 GMT (on central daylight time rn), but I have an abundance of time and tend to stay up very late. I sent you a friend request in game (my user is Thacia Zenurik) and you should be able to find me from 15:00 to 4 GMT. I look forward to your response! :D

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

\
_\
__\
___\
____\
_____\
______\
___l
___l
___l
___l
___l

Due to some changes on my play style, I decided against persuading a mentor career after all; this can be closed.

lol u change your mind so fast :laugh:

Reactions: ZPF
lol u change your mind so fast :laugh:

Yeah, I do, I don't feel like persisting in a mistake. :)

I tested the waters, I really thought that a new player might benefit more from having a mentor which graduated herself recent and without a (big) money investment, but after being trolled a lot both on forum and in game and after having all tentative disciples ask me how much I'm willing to pay them to become my disciples, I just considered that the benefits are not worth the hassle to do it.

I still intend to help any new player at the best of my knowledge, but I will just do it outside the mentorship system, so they understand I do it because I want to help, not for some piece of armor valuing 10 PEDs.

Back