Question: Rewards for Winning/Losing Arena

John William

Guardian
Society
The Knights of Entropia
John William Slayer
Hello I'm really confused so I won 1 arena match with a 5ped battlepack and got 2 diamonds only. Another time I won with a 5ped battlepack I got nothing but experience. Yet when I lost I got 3peds and 1 diamond. I'd really like an explanation from the compets team about this. Thanks

Add to that that you often loose ranking points when winning a match and sometimes win ranking points when loosing.

hmm I haven't had that yet I've been getting 20 points for a win and -10 for a loss.

Hello I'm really confused so I won 1 arena match with a 5ped battlepack and got 2 diamonds only. Another time I won with a 5ped battlepack I got nothing but experience. Yet when I lost I got 3peds and 1 diamond. I'd really like an explanation from the compets team about this. Thanks

I have always gotten 3 ped rewards from winning 5 ped battles and 1 ped from 1 ped battles?

I however once got 3 ped back from loosing a 5 ped battle. I am guessing it matched me against a 1 ped battle pack. The winner got 1 ped of my battle pack, MA raked 1 ped of my pack to compensare battle and the rest of my battle pack was given back from my 5 ped battle pack because I lost against a 1 ped battle pack. This type of thing makes sense happening. If I would have won I would have won 1 ped plus my 5 ped battle pack instead of the 3 ped I would have usually won going against a 5 ped battle back, that is my guess anyways as I can't prove it as I never won :p

So it is possible to get ped back when you loose if you go against lower valued battle packs.

Last edited:
This is crazy, when i win a ped match i get no peds but when i lose i lose the peds, for gold matches when i win i lose ranking just as much as when as when i lose a match?

With this situation the only way i can win is by not playing arena matches!!

gekkegerrit said:
With this situation the only way i can win is by not playing arena matches!!

At least you CAN help testing. I havent been matched in arena for several days.

I just won 2 more 5 ped battlepack fights and got nothing at all both times???

I just won 2 more 5 ped battlepack fights and got nothing at all both times???

For sure the opponent was bidding a 1 PED battle pack. He lost it and it goes to MA / dealer.

Anyway in case you lose such battle you get back 3 PED from your battle pack.

Dealer always win, was ever different?

For sure the opponent was bidding a 1 PED battle pack. He lost it and it goes to MA / dealer.

Anyway in case you lose such battle you get back 3 PED from your battle pack.

Dealer always win, was ever different?

That I guess makes sense the 1 ped can't be split down anymore as pec are not in this game. There still should be some sort of reward if you win besides saving your battle pack. Diamonds, gold something....

It there is nothing as a reward you should not ever be able to be matched with that lower battle pack.

I was doing 5k gold packs last night for a little bit and I never won more then 2500 gold I am not sure what pack size the other guy was using but it seems like an odd amount if you think about going against smaller packs something just seems not to add up correctly.

That I guess makes sense the 1 ped can't be split down anymore as pec are not in this game. There still should be some sort of reward if you win besides saving your battle pack. Diamonds, gold something....

It there is nothing as a reward you should not ever be able to be matched with that lower battle pack.

I was doing 5k gold packs last night for a little bit and I never won more then 2500 gold I am not sure what pack size the other guy was using but it seems like an odd amount if you think about going against smaller packs something just seems not to add up correctly.

50 ped battle pack vs 50 ped battle pack
Winner takes 32 ped

Back