Updated guide and spanish mentor

Sierdes

Young
Javier Sierdes GG
Hi guys, im Sierdes and im new to this game

First of all, Ive read a lot of this game but the vast majority of the articles and guides ive found are outdated. May u lead me to an updated guide? Im interested in how to efficiently begin the game, the basics.

At this moment im doing the quests of camp icarus and heading where the quests chain leads me. Using ammo just for quests and saving all the items i get from mobs.

On the other hand, is there anybody willing to mentor me? I asked for a spanish one but obviously i will accept any kind of help from any country (just said spanish for the language and timezone ^^)

Thanks in advance for everything! It seems a nice and funny game, id like to do it right from the beggining! :yay:

Edit 1: i just found the 2015 Dirk guide, is it updated to how the game is right now? Thanks!

Last edited:
I'm spanish. I can mentor you if you want to learn the game.

My only rules are:
1. Have patience, this is no game to rush.
2. Don't ask for gifts or peds, I'm not here to fund your play time.
3. Have fun :)

My name is the same here and ingame. If you are interested open the action library ("Y" key by default) and search "mentor register", open it and search my name. Once located on the bottom right corner there's a button to request mentorship.

If you are not it's perfectly fine, I wish you luck.

Cheers.

Thanks for the help, im not in a hurry, i just wanna enjoy the game patiently, discovering every single thing of it.

When I arrive home from job (16:00h) i will look for u!

I consider myself a mature person and player so all I need is someone to play with. I wont ask for items nor for peds. Just need another mature person able to share his/her knowledge with me, i hope u can help me so i could help u in the future ^^.

Thanks angel!

Ill look for u once I get home, thanks!

I just want to enjoy the game efficiently. I consider myself a mature person and player so Im looking for another one.

Thanks, I tried to Request to be ur mentor, but I cant, dont know why!

Hi guys, im Sierdes and im new to this game

Welcome to Entropia and planet Calypso!

Edit 1: i just found the 2015 Dirk guide, is it updated to how the game is right now? Thanks!

Ver.4.0 of the Guide is up to date and contains info on how to control your Avatar and move around, it is very Calypso biased and if you move to another planet I would look up their forum for detailed advice and join the custom chat channel.

I can't stress how important it is to join a well run, busy and New Player focused Society to supplement the learning you receive from a Mentor.

Best of luck in your travels :)

Dirk

Thanks for the answer Dirk, almost fully read ur guide in the past few days (left at a side the Space part). I find this game quite interesting. I already have Angel as a mentor and he's very good at it. Ill try to find a spanish society.

Thanks again!

Back