Ingame (EU) effects of compet?

forgo

Elite
Society
Freelancer
Forgo Forgorth Lundain
I have noticed some severe lack of auction activity ingame.

under 700 pages on caly, 1st I can recall that low.

Are CLD returns the same?

Really wondering if it was wise to remove such a chunk of players out of EU to be the sole beta testers of another game.

Anyone else think compets is negatively affecting ingame activity/sales?

Do you think we permanently lost a portion of our playerbase?(dont play cant judge it)

And lastly, any rough estimates on when Beta will end?

I can put up some muscle oil today if you promise to buy it for 105% :)

Its the annual summer hole , thats my guess

I second this. I wouldn´t say compet is competing with EU on any level. They are two completely different games, and compet is aimed at a completely different target audience than EU is. If anything for me, compet will be something I can do while commuting to work or something like that. It is unlikely that it will ever turn into a full time game for me.

i cancelled my last Sunday morning hunt because i was trying out compet, so i would say yes a little bit.
But i think it's only for a few days.

I tried it - lvl'ed one Mob to 15 and stopped - i don't like this click and repeat for 1000times only to recycle a PET to upgrade another. (you need to "recycle" two lvl 10 pet when your pet lvl up to 15)

Maybe i will take a look every know and than but will not play it (if no changes)

cheers

I guess most will play both maybe even at the same time. id hope its summer effects too

Are CLD returns the same?

Really wondering if it was wise to remove such a chunk of players out of EU to be the sole beta testers of another game.

Anyone else think compets is negatively affecting ingame activity/sales?

Do you think we permanently lost a portion of our playerbase?(dont play cant judge it)

And lastly, any rough estimates on when Beta will end?

The first CLD returns after beta release were a few cents down from their already low recent levels of approx. 3 peds.
I imagine some pecs were due to ComPet, but I've not trusted the payout to accurately mirror exact weekly activity since 'alterations' began around Xmas time.

Beta ending will depend on the number of rounds MA want to run through with testing what balances.
At the moment they have changed mostly battle stats up or down a bit - people are starting to reach higher levels but there is a big wall now reached by players who need time to lvl up the residence anymore.

It is thus hard to see what can now be gained, as MA have quickly fixed some issues which have come up already, but other (also easy) bugs have apparently stayed the same.

One thing they need to look at is battle points and rewards, but otherwise beta could in theory be over quite quickly.

Has to be the normal summer cycle. Several people on my FL are off on vacation, seems a lot of people take time off work around this time to be with family etc...

We won't know for sure until 2-3 weeks from now or when migration kicks off.

I highly, highly doubt compets has much to do with it.

Us holiday week (up to monday) and summer

Seemed to think there was a pretty migration event last year. We are probably due for another

I would comment more on this but for the first time I'm starting to feel the MU drop on any negative posts here and with me really thinking of downsizing due to the issues this past year I think I'll leave it at that.

Everyone is waiting for the patch that will fix inventory icon size.

Back