Golden Adventure Of UberNuuber :)

Society
Freelancer
Salsa UberNuuber Latino
WoW wow wow woot woot lol

Nice to post here and spread the info, about our awesome stream :cool:

I have been streaming like 2 months now, on Twich and had made soooo many new friends and seems like many of you have been looking at least my post¨s (ts ts ts dont know how to write it :scratch2:) on forum.

Wanted to tell you all that, i made it to be official streamer on campaing that is provided by MindArk :yay:

I feel honored and all, because i feel that my work and passion for this community is noticed by many players in-game/on stream and now even MA give me this honor :woot::woot::wtg:

So there will be random Give aways, for "old timers" Entropia players and for newcomers too!!

2 "Old Timers" (i dont mean LeeLoo soc lol) i will give away 1 x Isis LSB 1 (L) Shortblade with 26 PED TT time 2 time!!

2 newcomers : I can random Give away them 5 USD starter back, every now and then, to get new players in-game!!

I hope we can grow our community and make it even bigger :cool:

Spread info from these streams! Im not only 1 who doing this.. I did get last open spot for this campaign.

SoooOoooOOOoo LooooOOOoooong post in short: Join my stream on Twich and hit that follow button!!

https://www.twitch.tv/xxubernuuberxx/profile

Last edited:
Going Online in few minutes!!

Online Join and Lets have fun!!! :wtg:

Looking 4 Golden Rain :) Online:yay:

Online In 15min...Join my awesome adventure in Entropia Universe :yay:

Online In 5min :wtg:

So did anybody else watch the stream where one of these Rekt nation guys had over 1500 PED worth of these knives?

Some crazy shit just happened.

Yeah MA forgot to give controls on the items - it was left in the streamers discretion.

But lets be realistic, at the end of the day trading $150 to your mate and losing the privilege of being an official streamer is just dumb. $150 is fuck all money.

Good luck to OP on his stream :)

Yeah MA forgot to give controls on the items - it was left in the streamers discretion.

But lets be realistic, at the end of the day trading $150 to your mate and losing the privilege of being an official streamer is just dumb. $150 is fuck all money.

Good luck to OP on his stream :)

Hehehe ty was awesome stream ^^

Going 4 Ambu Event!! Online :yay:

Back