Mistake with a new "Official Streamer" over 1500 PEDs free...

Gamer Espozito

Stalker
Society
Endgame
Justin Gamer Espozito
Nvm, not my place.

Last edited:
i am very confused :eyecrazy:

Nvm, not my place.

Last edited:
From my understanding MA giving these sponsored streamers stuff to give away? But, somewhere or somehow something must have got messed up and ended up with this new streamer with 1500+ PEDs worth of these knives. The guy just laughs it off and TTs them all..

ah,now i understand :)
i wasnt even aware there existed sponsored streamers

link......... ?

Report them or give me the video and I will. We were told not to do that.. people like that is why we can't have nice things.

Someone please PM me his name :mad:

I am not knowing what MA sponsored streamers are, or why MA is giving away knives?

It sounds like some kind of web marketing thingy, can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Espozito View Post
"From my understanding MA giving these sponsored streamers stuff to give away? But, somewhere or somehow something must have got messed up and ended up with this new streamer with 1500+ PEDs worth of these knives. The guy just laughs it off and TTs them all.."

I am not knowing what MA sponsored streamers are, or why MA is giving away knives?

It sounds like some kind of web marketing thingy, can someone enlighten me?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer Espozito View Post
"From my understanding MA giving these sponsored streamers stuff to give away? But, somewhere or somehow something must have got messed up and ended up with this new streamer with 1500+ PEDs worth of these knives. The guy just laughs it off and TTs them all.."

Mindark gives Isis LSB 1 (L) (I think that was the name) to certain popular streamers (not sure why this fresh newbie was given official streamer status) to do "giveaways" during their stream (mostly targeted towards new/young avatars). The giveaways also include $5 starter packs. That's all I know about it. Redbeard was doing some of these giveaways the other day.

Whoever this scumbag is I hope he gets perma-banned for ripping Mindark off when they were trying to do something good for the game.

I may have made my post entirely way too soon. I was literally took entirely off guard when i started watching this stream at the beginning telling him how to add his friend to out of no where having 60 of those 26 PED TT starter/giveaway knives and selling them to the TT.

In this new player defense he has literally no idea what he is doing in game. he barely understood that the 1500 PEDs was 150$

Either way like i said i was confused at the time and may have spoken way to soon. I'm sure all will get sorted out.

Understanding PED conversion value has very little to do with it.

Unless this MA employee was still drunk from compets celebration champagne and forgot to tell him that these knives were for a GIVEAWAY, there is no excuse for his behavior. I suppose he could have TT'd them accidentally? Don't know since I wasn't watching the stream.

I do partially blame MA for trying to put a responsibility like this on a completely fresh avatar. That was simply bad judgment on their part.

Thanks for the explinations

Issue has been resolved (both by RektNation and MindArk Support (Case #323768) and the correct selected streamer has received the items instead for giveaways. The PED's will not be entering the economy, it was a simple human error.

Definitely wasn't accidental. We were given specific instructions.

And again we don't know who it was. And we're not allowed to say so.

can any of you guys who knows the deal with this pm me? I have had weird stuff pop up in my inventory while streaming that made no sense to me and have never received any information about it. no where near 1500 pedal worth but if its specifically for giveaways i'd love to know. it's a great initiative but some official info would be great.

Funny, I've never been approached to do any of this give away stuff on my stream.

Funny, I've never been approached to do any of this give away stuff on my stream.

I must have missed it... but I haven't even seen any official statement from MA that said if you stream they would do these kinds of things :scratch2:

deactivated

Last edited:
What what? Anyone have a link to this streaming incentive program or any material about it. This is first and only thing I have ever heard about it?

same here.. more Info please!:)

Again, it appears that MA has to contact You...

I don't think there is much information out there. Best bet is, just start streaming.

Last edited:
Iam a Offical Streamer :laugh:
Rektnation is doing this campain to try and find other ways to promote the game.
Iam sure MA will make some post reguarding this.

How they picked me or anyone else iam not use but i think they looked at activity, viewers and interactions with people that are just popping in asking what kind of game is this.

From my point of view this is an great way to catch those curious new guys since i can interact more and help then starting out in a proative way

Atm cant discuss that much (NDA) but iam broadcasting under MA/Rektnation banners and i´ll be running giveaways all week.

Best streamers to do these give aways are those who got a webcam showing themself and commentating on gameplay. I guess its to try and catch some viewers to get started

From what I understand MA hired a third party promotion company to get "official MA partnered streamers' to promote Eu and do some giveaways. It's not just EU streamers that were approached by this 'company'. I have seen some first time EU players streaming as MA official partners. I didn't see any requirements to become a partnered streamer except that you stream eu on twitch.

Back