Server Downtime for Patch

That late announcement...........

i hope it will make my tools visible again...

for me all got fixed same day, when i changed some graphics setting ins advanced options.

//mg

Yes everything gets fixed on high settings but not on low or safe mode ...

Fix pvp, fix select target cheat !

Why is my kanerium ore pink and lysterium ore slime green after patch? :dunce:

Announcement 20 minutes after the servers went down and no patch notes (yet?) Not good enough!

Announcement 20 minutes after the servers went down and no patch notes (yet?) Not good enough!

That wouldn't bother me if they'd actually fixed the gfx bugs, It's still crap on anything but very high.

Client loader option: "clear shader cache" has disappeared.

of course, because cleaning shaders cache would prevent you from enjoying the improved graphics of the red crosses :rolleyes:

Where the hell is the release notes anyway?

of course, because cleaning shaders cache would prevent you from enjoying the improved graphics of the red crosses :rolleyes:

Where the hell is the release notes anyway?

I guess there is no release notes because they have no idea what they fixed and what they f**ed up so they wait for us to tell them first :laugh:
I see same old bugs all the time and all those updates are just a source of new bugs coming in the game without fixing the old ones. I guess they dont care as long as we are still playing it.

I guess there is no release notes because they have no idea what they fixed and what they f**ed up so they wait for us to tell them first :laugh:
I see same old bugs all the time and all those updates are just a source of new bugs coming in the game without fixing the old ones. I guess they dont care as long as we are still playing it.

Release notes posted 12 minutes ago :D

Updating stuck on 95%

Probably already occured to you, but you may need to reinstall. ;)

The good stuff is in the first 95% anyway.

I would rather cut my dick off with a blunt knife, than do all that reinstalling rubbish. I'll wait for another patch that works. :p

I would rather cut my dick off with a blunt knife, than do all that reinstalling rubbish. I'll wait for another patch that works. :p

You will be waiting a long time then, check with the wife before attempting any DIY surgery.

(Entropia installs in about 2 hours)

(Entropia installs in about 2 hours)
Depends on your internet. I can download this calypso+ w/e in under 10 mins. But since he doesn't want to uninstall I'm assuming his internet isn't as fast.

Yup. Not everyone has a super fast internet connection. :rolleyes:

For instance, if I were to be forced to re-download the EU client, it would take me days. (1 Gig takes about 3+ hours to download.)

Anyway...

Rick: If your "stuck on 95%" is at the "checking for updates..." part, then I reckon you could try this out.

1 - Hunt down the "Entropia Universe/Public_Users_Data/Dynamic_Content" folder that's residing in your HDD. This is the bulk of the EU client's data. (Should be a whooping 15+ gig and comprises of .pak files with familiar planetary names like calypso, cyrene, arkadia, etc.)

2 - Back this folder up and download the EU client installer from the official website.

3 - Uninstall everything and reinstall from the client installer.

4 - Once it starts to download files from the server, stop/exit from the launcher.

5 - Plomp all those .pak files (everything) that you've backed up...back into the new "dynamic_content" folder that the client installer has created.

6 - Restart the launcher. Enjoy.

Should just about fix whatever nasty bugs that you might have encountered without having to re-download everything.

GL.

Last edited:
Back