How much have you deposited this year? Any HOF's ...?

How much did you deposited in 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Society
CoL Church of Lootius
Hi there,

I just wanted to get a good sense of how much people are depositing, and if this is the best way to ensure that you get a HOF....

I am asking this because I am an old Avatar, that took a lot of breaks and have come back to the game in March this year. My general impresion is that I am doing better, when I make really low deposits and cycle the peds for a longer time.

In the past, I have got 2 mining HOF's - around +2k peds in Lytarian Dust and + 900 ped in Iron, and never a Hunting HOF ( just globals, maybe the biggest around 200 ped).

This post is not a complain, but I am interested to know how I stack up against other strategies.

Right now I can't access My Entropia Universe account, but when Servers will be up again, I will also post the value I have deposited since March.

Account active now - deposited 560$ - so more than 5k ped.

Last edited:
Any HOF's

From what I can see in the poll results, they are 11 People that never deposited ... and 6 <500 ped.

I am curios if any of you in this category has got any HOF's this year...

Also would be interesting to see from the 19 that said they have deposited more than 5k ped if they hit something big ...

Thanks

You HoF after cycling a lot of ped. More deposits means more ped being cycled. There is no need for the tin foil hat when it comes to deposits.

Hi there,

I just wanted to get a good sense of how much people are depositing, and if this is the best way to ensure that you get a HOF....

I am asking this because I am an old Avatar, that took a lot of breaks and have come back to the game in March this year. My general impresion is that I am doing better, when I make really low deposits and cycle the peds for a longer time.

In the past, I have got 2 mining HOF's - around +2k peds in Lytarian Dust and + 900 ped in Iron, and never a Hunting HOF ( just globals, maybe the biggest around 200 ped).

This post is not a complain, but I am interested to know how I stack up against other strategies.

Right now I can't access My Entropia Universe account, but when Servers will be up again, I will also post the value I have deposited since March.

Account active now - deposited 560$ - so more than 5k ped.

Oh christ not another, HOF's tied to deposit BS.

This is wrong on so many levels, i am not even going to bother to list them.

Rgds

Ace

From what I can see in the poll results, they are 11 People that never deposited ... and 6 <500 ped.

Haven't deposited since 2014 (for lack of need), 11 mining HoFs this year, the highest being 1024 and 800 PED. And I don't even cycle day in day out - some days I do as few as 20 drops.

The secret is simple - play to your budget, not your skills, e-peen or anything.

Reactions: DoA
My total amount of 500+ pedders over the decade is half as much as the amount of $ grands I've deposited, so loot certainly has nothing to do with deposits :)

Also would be interesting to see from the 19 that said they have deposited more than 5k ped if they hit something big ...

Thanks

I deposited more than 5k and hit 4417 PEDs unamped and some others small hofs. Ok i too mining unamped in planet side. My opinion good deposit help in some good loot but system will take it back later =).
Here in Brazil we have a popular saying "Who wants to laugh , have to make laugh " i hope google translator did it work =p

Last edited:
<removed read OPs again and found my post wasn't in the right spot.>

Last edited:
I have depoed more then 5k :D (the boxes are crazy fun)

But I dink its relevant for the hofs but who knows......

Hit 25k in February, my deposits last 12 months are not even close to this one single loot and there's no signs so far about the system sucking it back in. Just the normal returns (losing peds slowly), like nothing happened.

Seems to me there is a separate "lootpool" for those big ones that is independent from anything you do. There's no proof ofc, and can't be, so in the end it's just another unproven theory.

Deposits don't affect the loot pool.

Decay is the only thing that could logically affect loot. Any money that is deposited can be withdrawn. So immediately giving you a HOF on every deposit would be a quick way for MA to go bankrupt as they'd essentially be printing money.

Now personal loot pools are a separate issue. Not much is known about how the coding micromanages returns for each avatar, or if it does at all. Speculating about this without any actual data is just banging our heads against a wall.

Most people's extended logs (my own included) seem to suggest the system "encourages" your returns towards 90%. In my personal experience, this has been the case regardless of depositing. Sufficient turnover is the only thing that seems to matter.

Hi there,

The best way to ensure you get a hof is to spend a lot of peds hunting big creatures, using big amps, or crafting on condition.

It doesn't matter where you got the peds from to do those activities.
That said, people who deposit are more likely to be able spend a lot of peds :)

Wanted to select the option: haven't deposited in 2016, but then i realized the strongboxes, somehow it doesn't feel like depositing when you buy those :)

I have depo'd over 5000 ped this year and have had 2 HOF's - Hohhlo Young 469 ped and my highest loot ever last weekend 1570 ped Madana Stalker

Havent logged in since march, deposited over 500 eur till end of march got 2 hofs (500 & 600 peds).

Not planning to log in and depo as getting shit returns and only 2 hofs on such amount of deposit is complete bullshit and not enjoyable to say at least.

For those of you saying "turnover" I have a question for you, 2 small hofs on 20k+ globals tracked(and some 10k untracked) seems right to you?

Havent logged in since march, deposited over 500 eur till end of march got 2 hofs (500 & 600 peds).

Not planning to log in and depo as getting shit returns and only 2 hofs on such amount of deposit is complete bullshit and not enjoyable to say at least.

For those of you saying "turnover" I have a question for you, 2 small hofs on 20k+ globals tracked(and some 10k untracked) seems right to you?

Do you follow Longtime's log? He barely hits any HOFs despite cycling massive amounts of PED. But his returns are 90%+.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277902-Longtime-s-Imp-MAKO-FAL-Hunting-Log

If you just want HOFs you should be hunting dasp or dropping level 13 amps.

Do you follow Longtime's log? He barely hits any HOFs despite cycling massive amounts of PED. But his returns are 90%+.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?277902-Longtime-s-Imp-MAKO-FAL-Hunting-Log

If you just want HOFs you should be hunting dasp or dropping level 13 amps.

Of course I dont expect only hofs, but on 20k tracked and well over 10k untracked globals in cca 3 months, I do expect the number of hofs to be bigger, not just 2 of them.

Are my expectations to high?

Of course I dont expect only hofs, but on 20k tracked and well over 10k untracked globals in cca 3 months, I do expect the number of hofs to be bigger, not just 2 of them.

Are my expectations to high?

As long as you're getting consistent globals keeping you around ~90% return I don't see the reason to complain.

Would it make you so happy if 10 globals didn't happen and instead were lumped into 1 big HOF?

If so, then your best bet is to hunt larger mobs with high HP.

Small/Medium mobs don't HOF too much anymore... I am not saying it's "fun", personally hunting puts me to sleep nowadays. I think you would have more fun with the bigger mobs.

I've depo'd around 5k ped this year. Zero hofs, already lost all depo. I feel you on shit returns and lack of enjoyment.

I quote devs:

"There is no personal lootpool"

1700 peds more or less :)

So yea, I misread the poll and voted wrong. When this poll closes, I will have deposited 4k ped since the bginning of this year and 3200 ped since March. I also have considerably more ped in cycle from 7 years of nearly continuous play, making my deposits so far this year a mere drop in the bucket of my overall cash cycle.

But I have also experienced cycle behavior this past two years which leads me to conclude that stretching a small deposit longer gets better results.

Note that I don't mine, I hunt.

Re: HoFs: I organize my play intentionally to avoid HoFs. I have however had a similar pattern of globals this year as in previous years.

Deposited around 13.000 ped (lost more) and my best global is 200 ped this year... it s great.

There is no correlation between deposits and hofs.
There is a slight correlation between deposits and losing more; but that has more to do with the player.

There is definitely a correlation between time and hofs. In fact the less I play the bigger my hofs are.
That's why I don't "play" EU. I only log in a couple times a year to get fat loot.

There is no correlation between deposits and hofs.
There is a slight correlation between deposits and losing more; but that has more to do with the player.

There is definitely a correlation between time and hofs. In fact the less I play the bigger my hofs are.
That's why I don't "play" EU. I only log in a couple times a year to get fat loot.

Agree with most of this. Though the 'welcome back' loot has never been overly spectacular for me. Usually just enough for me to "feel" like I might be at 90% finally.

So yesterday, I was mining a little bit ... when .... Kaaaaboooommmmm

Hit the no 4 on the HOF Mining list, with an 1378 ped in Oil.

So I guess I got to stop complaining for a while.....

Good luck to all of you in the search of a nice one :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/6/0/4/1/4/hof.jpg

Brother your faith was well deposited :D, dont let hereges from fake god Nodepositing steal your faith, continue depositing maybe someday MA will see your faith and send you to ATH heaven.

Note: My last deposit was 500 dollars i think single big deposit is better than many small.
Hunting is very bad to me it was profission more i loss money here and never received any over 1k

Back