Info: ComPet Beta Season 1 Winners

E

Edgehog|ComPet

ComPet Beta winners Season 1

Players:
Zero Hero
Mati
Cail

These players reached top positions at the end of Season 1 and will all three receive 500 PEDs each on their accounts, at the end of the Beta period.
Send an email to support@competgame.com with your ComPet Beta registered email addresses and Device ID for us to verify your registration.

Well played!

ComPet team

Nice move. Gratz to all winners!

Gz, where was the date and time for the session end announced?
I must have missed that...

1 week each session. Like other baby girl games :)

Grats to the winners!
I did pick up the info that rounds would be about 1 week long, but I saw no end of round pre-announcement.

Please devs, make things properly clear in advance - oh, and info on whether the next round will continue where we left off or will be a full reset would also be VERY welcome, I'm sure!

:) gz
on Friday I was 2nd for a while. Had no idea a season is only 1 week. :scratch2:

Is this 500ped for top 3 players valid for next week / weeks as well? I might change my mind and find compet not so boring :D

Nice prizes,

gratz all :)

omg grind once is too much

grind every week like that - i dont think so

...yea I must admit I got a bit surprised when this season ended so fast...

Not yet set in stone but around a month or up to three months. We will have to see what works best. Maybe different seasons can have different lengths but expect at least a month.

[...]

...however, got this info from their fb page...

New ComPet Beta release on Thursday, 26 May:
On Thursday we’ll have a ComPet Beta release with adaptations indicated by feedback from Beta players. We’ve learned a lot and we appreciate your feedback. Please continue to tell us your opinion - we want you to enjoy playing ComPet!
Since the release is a major one, we will wipe the database. You will need to create a new account and play the game from the start. All accounts will receive the initial 100 PED start value. The winners of the last round will receive their 500 PED after the Beta phase is complete.
As promised there will be a new Round and the winner of this round will get 500 PED.
Game on!
/ComPet Team

...r.i.p old account... :(

Last edited:
Grats to the winners :)

Please make sure the ranking points get fixed though - i made it to rank 3 in the first season then i started getting negative ranking points when winning - so kept going the way down the ranking ladder again like so many others.

My compet account 'Merlin' has 496 Arena wins / 'Cail' who made rank 3 for season 1 has 44 wins...

Last edited:

Please make sure the ranking points get fixed though - i made it to rank 3 in the first season then i started getting negative ranking points when winning - so kept going the way down the ranking ladder again like so many others.

My compet account 'Merlin' has 496 Arena wins / 'Cail' who made rank 3 for season 1 has 44 wins...

Yes, all depend on the battles points. If he managed to win against high ranks he got like 200 points per win ...

who knew there even WAS a season... :rolleyes:

and I was able to play exactly 1 (!) arena game. never worked. hope the patch increases stability

Last edited:
Yes, all depend on the battles points. If he managed to win against high ranks he got like 200 points per win ...

I did win against many of the high ranks, you dont get that many points when you are already high rank - i think they give points depending on difference in rank so that when you reach the top you can only gain small amounts as you dont get big points from lower ranks - however their formular has a flaw as it turns negative at some point. I got close to 1000points negative gains in total from won battles, had these been postive i would have been somewhere close to emperor rank and i bet some other players too.

same here, still can't understand how these points are calculated if you win and you get "-18" :scratch2:

GZ for winners, seems current compet beta will last for three days only (I see "Season ends in 3D 08H" on leaderboard screen)

Back