Entropia Universe 15.8.6 Release Notes

It seem to me that MA failed bad on this one... i stay away from EU a wile more for sure..

No, that does not work.

Edit
Neither does Shadow

It works for ~most~ items for me.

People don't seem to realize that more items exist in this game than what's in their inventory :rolleyes:

Following issue still exists with new update as well.

I usually run around 40+ fps with everything set on highest setting with my system. My two graphics cards run around 80%/25% on SLI card configuration but when I open an info window it drops to 60%/20% with 10-15 fps until I close the window then it goes back to normal.

Also I am getting even more red X's now with the new update in my inventory. I no longer have clear shader cache option in tools on the client loader. I know I can reduce graphics as suggested but I did not put 8K+ into a computer to play games with anything less then everything maxed out so I will not accept reducing any graphics settings to compensate as a fix for this solution.

Is there anything I can manually remove and have reinstalled that will fix the issue? Maybe also fix the issue of enhancers taking up 4 inventory spaces, components taking up 4 spaces and may other items have become larger then before? Or is this the new size of these items now?

Anyone managed to find this feature from the previous VU, or they forgot to include it this time too?

I've been looked for this one as well but nothing yet :scratch2: since i like having a clean play screen :cool:

As for all others having problems,
I had a bit of an issue with the S.I gears after this last VU but after adjusting the options to very high and tp a few times and than back to my normal high settings and a logout/in everything looks just like before this VU which was awesome and still is :yay: :wtg:

Hope this can help some of you :yup:

Cheers

Following issue still exists with new update as well.

I usually run around 40+ fps with everything set on highest setting with my system. My two graphics cards run around 80%/25% on SLI card configuration but when I open an info window it drops to 60%/20% with 10-15 fps until I close the window then it goes back to normal.
Good observation!

It seems there is a serious bug related to the item info window (the 3D model of the item displayed inside item info window, to be exact).
You can see how bad it can get in this video:

Everything else can be fixed on some video cards/drivers, and can't on others (you can find details in the posts above).
AFAIK, those huge icons for some items (eg fragments, enhancers) is a bug that can't be fixed by anything. Only choice is to change your video settings permanently.

In short, another very sloppy job by MA. :(

Good observation!

It seems there is a serious bug related to the item info window (the 3D model of the item displayed inside item info window, to be exact).
You can see how bad it can get in this video:

-Video Removed-

Everything else can be fixed on some video cards/drivers, and can't on others (you can find details in the posts above).
AFAIK, those huge icons for some items (eg fragments, enhancers) is a bug that can't be fixed by anything. Only choice is to change your video settings permanently.

In short, another very sloppy job by MA. :(

I will check my GC drivers tonight to make sure I have the latest installed and update them if not to see if that makes any difference.

Hello MA, 90% of my icons are still bugged and the items changing the number of spaces they take is still a thing.

Cya next week champs

Hello MA, 90% of my icons are still bugged and the items changing the number of spaces they take is still a thing.

Cya next week champs

Meh, still haven't managed to update/login yet.

Nice to have buggy icons ...

I've committed to only one uninstall/re-install per update cycle so, yeah, see you next week (maybe).

I still have 2 crosses , both Arkadia enmatters I think .
Had to raise graphics to medium which fixed the ghosted icons and lots of red crosses.
Quadwing however when I attach a kismet to it goes really small in inventory, detach the kismet it returns to normal size.

Becoming more and more disolusioned with MA they seem to be unable to code properly or the code is so fragile that they only have to sniff at it and it causes more and more bugs.

Add to this the let down for years over space and promised mothership upgrades, it is June very soon so will have to see what happens then but I decreasingly have the urge to login.

Last edited:
Update stuck on 95% of update bar.

For me 95% was when the AUC (microsoft security popup) kicked in.

Look in the taskbar if you have an AUC consent.exe program running there (typically flashing shield) waiting there to be waiting for an approval.

I just got in game. Disabling my AV software while the client loader was trying to download cleared it up.

Not sure that's a great solution, but it worked :/

It appears that the bug that prevented using a TT after landing from space is fixed, at least partially. Since the last VU I've traveled from Cyrene to NI, then from NI to Ark, in both cases TT did work without a relog.

It appears that the bug that prevented using a TT after landing from space is fixed, at least partially. Since the last VU I've traveled from Cyrene to NI, then from NI to Ark, in both cases TT did work without a relog.

It's hit or miss. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, I think.

Just landed on Caly yesterday and was not able to access the daily mission terminal without a relog.

It's hit or miss. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, I think.

Just landed on Caly yesterday and was not able to access the daily mission terminal without a relog.

Worked one time for me the day of the patch. Hasn't worked since, I travel quite frequently..

lol, I didn't even realise there was a patch.

CAUSE NOTHING WAS FIXED

Back