Selling: Fido Level 4

swampymonster

Old Alpha
Society
Gunslingers
Lil Swampy Monster
HI am selling FIDO
He is level 4.79% right now and he is at 84% fed.

At level 20 he gets a buff that reduces crits by 2%
I am going to switch to a bunny instead for the speed so unfortunatly i don't need the crit protection. My loss tho can be someone else's gains.

I bought him for 330 ped from an auction on the forums and ive jacked him up with about 100 ped in fruits (including markup). I am not asking for 430 tho.

I will set the SB at 200 and the Buyout at 430
there will be a 72 hr timer on the SB if anyone makes a SB then in 72 hrs the doggie is yours!

If there are any bids in the last 4 hrs - the timer will go to 4 hrs from the last bid.
Min Bid Increment is 10 ped

Happy Bidding - WOOF

auction ends at 0400 Calypso Time On May 29, 2016

Current Top Bid 220 Ped from Ms. Pudding

Last edited:
I'll help you get this started. Since I sold you the dog, I wouldn't mind having him back :)

200 PED bid here

I'll help you get this started. Since I sold you the dog, I wouldn't mind having him back :)

200 PED bid here

and it goes full circle ! sounds good auction ends 72 hrs from your bid thank you for bidding

210 PED (or if you have a minimum required increment higher than 5%, then next minimum increment).

210 PED (or if you have a minimum required increment higher than 5%, then next minimum increment).

I didnt set one, but guess i should! 10 ped seems fair

- thanks for the bid, ill add an increment rule - auction ends same time as initiated by Ms. Pudding

220 PED bid here

:)

:yay::yay: Bump it up for the puppy!!

less than 48 hrs to get any more bids in - or it goes back to Ms. Pudding! Dog isnt a dauschand so who knows what horrific surgery she might do to it

Pudding wins!

Back