Ares Ring Improved Ea Fri, 27 May 2016 21:42:04
Ares Ring Modified cs Fri, 27 May 2016 19:37:11
Ares Ring Improved Ci Fri, 27 May 2016 14:52:42
Ares Ring Improved Ss Fri, 27 May 2016 04:47:44

Ares Ring Improved Ma Sat, 17 Oct 2015 21:56:17
Ares Ring Improved Ms Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:55:33
Ares Ring Improved An Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:29:13
Ares Ring Improved CD Sat, 17 Oct 2015 04:30:02

Patterns are there look, they see them I see them others have proven them you guys HAVE to research you HAVE to reallly look you will see if you do pls look before you muddle this thread.

Ok looking at the patterns you have just given here...I see none...please point out the EXACT pattern you see?

I see May 2016 and Oct 2015...ok so different years...
then i see one at 4.40am next at 2.50pm next at 7.37pm and last at 7.37pm for 2016.
then i see 4.30am next at 5.29pm next at 5.55pm and last at 9.56pm for 2015.

OMG its a pattern of randomness...the only pattern i see is that 4 were looted on 17th oct and 4 on 27th may..... so your saying that they open boxes on alts constantly for a whole day to get 4 rings????
if thats the case...they can go ahead...they are just giving away money to MA which goes towards globals....no way that 4 rings could pay for a days worth of opening boxes. Plus how did they know it would happen those days? do they have a crystal ball?

You are telling us to go search...how about you just post exactly what you seem to think we should see??...and spell it out for us instead of just "look you see!"

On that matter, please inform us of the waves that these rings loot? that way we all at least have a chance of getting them.

As a new player why would you not buy storage boxes or the starter packs from the shop, I know of a well know re seller who bought one of these rings for nothing because the looter didn't know what it was. You are looking for things that are not there smoke and mirrors my friend.

deactivated

Last edited:
It is definitely interesting to see that 4 rings were looted on these days. I think though in order to conclude that there are waves you need also the amount of boxes bought on those days. Without that information I think it is possible but not probable that there are "ring waves". Suppose that a much higher amount than average of boxes were bought that day. Just one possible explanation. We only see a piece and to see the whole you need more info.

deactivated

Last edited:
Compare your dates and times, look at start times and stop times

If you will make excel sheets and do a comparison that shows the variances in date's times and percentages. You can get a better look and see how long those your waves last. Also gauge start times, its not perfect but you can get a better idea of when to open boxes.

Some who are smarter then me see more then I do so they have even better chances. Its just like stock market some see the patterns and there are many variables that come into play which change the pattern a bit (Such as more boxes being opened at that time) but knowing and being able to better see and gauge whats happening will give you a much better idea of when you should attempt and stop your attempt.

The key is to win more then you lose, You will lose for sure but if you make more then you lose then you are doing it right.

Even if you see a "window" of time to open boxes, show me an avatar who has successfully used them to profit? I would need to see 1 avatar who has ripped 3+ ares rings. And who's to say they didn't spend an insane amount on boxes vs another person even if they did? If you believe MA (and not the theory that it was them) that some investor bought the remaining CLD's when they were selling, there are people with real money that play this game. Maybe someone gets 3+ ares rings, who's to say they didnt spend 15,000 USD on boxes opening them?

Better way to say it is, you get almost all value for buying a box in TT.

So you lose very little to open a massive amount of boxes.

If you get Nero A,s or X they have 300% or more MU.

IF you hit a ring then you get pure profit on the whole operation.

This method is not simple or guaranteed in no way. But like any investment including exactly how the stock market works. You gather all the information you can, try to narrow down wave windows and ring windows as much as possible. Then you make an attempt with the most information and calculations possible.

Weight how much you stand to lose and how much you stand to gain if your calculations pay off and then say to yourself,
  • Use 3k USD on box's that return almost all in TT value with a good chance to loot a ring in wave,
  • or 3k USD on Hunting with a huge variance in TT returns with unkown chance to hof and extremely small chance to loot item.
  • or 3k USD on explosives with crazy unknown chances
  • or 3k USD in mining with limited MU returns over lenght of time. And very unknown loot

Buying boxes and clicking without any research is gambling if your looking for a ring out of the deal.

I agree with KullXP. Seems you could turn a profit this way. (I am a firm believer in Entropia wave theory)

deactivated

Last edited:
If your going to depo 3k usd anyways, why not split it up 3 ways so 1,000 boxes per ava and open them in waves and lose the exact same as you would if you did not do it this way?

You will still get non tradeable useless pills and junk, with the right setup you can convert the uni ammo with minimal loss, and you have better ava's to use for the next go round...

Why wouldnt you make an Alt to improve your chances to loot rings instead of settling for 1x time the chance when you could have 3x the chance for doing the exact same thing you would have done anyways?

He has a point.

If your going to depo 3k usd anyways, why not split it up 3 ways so 1,000 boxes per ava and open them in waves and lose the exact same as you would if you did not do it this way?

You will still get non tradeable useless pills and junk, with the right setup you can convert the uni ammo with minimal loss, and you have better ava's to use for the next go round...

Why wouldnt you make an Alt to improve your chances to loot rings instead of settling for 1x time the chance when you could have 3x the chance for doing the exact same thing you would have done anyways?

The real waves from october last year are for sure over. There it was possible (for a few days) to open boxes after a rare cat came up (was start from wave) and get an imp ares, a mod hermetic and one more ring in next 150 boxes. These days I got some of each, some times. Now there are still waves BUT: how would you know when such wave is starting without having an indicator?
Also.. What do you want to do with worthless adjusted rings?

..just my 2 pec.

deactivated

Last edited:
Back