How to improve ComPet

True Juan

Marauder
Society
Cz-Sk Crows
True TJ Juan
Hey,

This game was pissing me off so I tested it for a while. It is probably more for kids but I think it has some potential to become something (but so did EU when I started playing). I would add more elements of a city building game.

- Themes and looks of the "cities" (Desert, Amazon, Winter)

- Instead of a button for missions I would create Barracks where missions would be available, depending on the upgrade of the building.

- More customizable abilities of the pets.

I will test more, and add more thoughts on improvements.

Regards,
True Juan :bandit:

I will try and second guess things before the second round and predict that you are planning to tune in on gold at some point, otherwise the vet building and the mines will play almost no role if gold is as plentiful from auto battles as it is now.

I can see that you want us playing through faster during some beta phases, however, so understand this tweaking may come later.

With playing speed in mind, can you please give us a longer (and announced as such) second phase, so we can get to a place where you can balance out higher levels? Alternatively, could you start us all off with lvl 6 residence (or a library level 6 and pets already levelled so we can get there without a click fest)?

Oh, and thanks for announcing the end of session 1 and the start of 2 as you promised to do on facebook!

I will also restart. I hope the battle points are fixed, by the way.

Back