Info: Select Target and its Possibilities

Status
i heard Could is a Gay and fucks his parrot every evening, since i have proof 2 days ago taling with his ex socmate about that.

Considering I am called cloud's parrot from u're wss soc m8 (cloud clone = Del) and u're ex wss soc (filip) I can confirm he doesn't fuck me every evening or at all... I am not gay.... I am just a lovely parrot :) So change the affirmation please. (and btw, didn't know anyone left the soc.... so what ex-soc you refer there ? )

i never claimed we were better then cloud!

Fact is we dont go cry about it on forum about mobtrains, select targed or ppl getting oil!

We lure noobs too pick? Guess you cant remember that convo we had about how i left the rig, cuz of too many noobs there and it was something i didnt want too look at (no offence too noobs at all, just dont think they belong there... yes im an selfish little bitch)

Fact is that we get called all the shit cloud does in local.... and the funny is, its by him, which makes my first post pretty clear!

again simple, cloud does = ok We do = bad bad ppl

You see no where in my posts me claiming we are better or me innocent then anyone out there!
So who is the one in denial here?

well let me see
1st cloud shoots 2h2h
2h2h trash talks
2nd cloud shoots 2h2h again and send them back to revive
2h2h more insults or decay
3rd cloud flame back then pk and calls you a noob
2h2h revives again shouting this and that and call couple more 2h2h to do the same.
4th cloud grins and flame first noob again till others join in
2h2h taunting and flameing :(
5th cloud fights fire with fire
2h2h constant insults false accusations and decaying.
6th cloud ok mob train at this point is fine because they play dirty
2h2h stand in tower calls drops while talking trash and decaying
7th cloud you wont troll cloud
2h2h if its not 6vs. 1 then will mob train also but mobs don't really effect me ;)

Also i never start flameing on forums i actually try to stay within the rules i don't flame till your group flames me which even if i don't post i somehow get brought into it by that side.
but no i don't start these things.

E-lite maybe you can go watch a movie today :))) so you don't lock this drama too quick :)))
You should be proud of this activity ! Or can just make a sub-forum of rig drama 18+ where no mods are allowed ?

errhm soooo 2h2h is just me and filip? :p hahahahaha

Ok lets try again

Cloud kills Euphoria after calling her a hooker in local.
Filip shoots cloud
cloud mobtrains
Euphoria and filip team and Euphoria lays fat and lazy at the pump and calls drops, filip gets them.

Thats kinda of what happened when we talk about 2h2h at rig. So what about the 18 other memebers thats in soc? Cuz sorry, most of the guys dont even fucking know who the hell you are :p

well let me see
1st cloud shoots 2h2h
2h2h trash talks
2nd cloud shoots 2h2h again and send them back to revive
2h2h more insults or decay
3rd cloud flame back then pk and calls you a noob
2h2h revives again shouting this and that and call couple more 2h2h to do the same.
4th cloud grins and flame first noob again till others join in
2h2h taunting and flameing :(
5th cloud fights fire with fire
2h2h constant insults false accusations and decaying.
6th cloud ok mob train at this point is fine because they play dirty
2h2h stand in tower calls drops while talking trash and decaying
7th cloud you wont troll cloud
2h2h if its not 6vs. 1 then will mob train also but mobs don't really effect me ;)

Also i never start flameing on forums i actually try to stay within the rules i don't flame till your group flames me which even if i don't post i somehow get brought into it by that side.
but no i don't start these things.

No you got it wrong.

1. Cloud stands at the rig.

2. Filip shows up, doesn't even shoot you.

3. Cloud mob trains.

That is actually a true scenario of what has happened before.

And stop making it sound like you are a PKer killing our society. It's pretty much just me and Euphoria who ever shows up at the rig, and you barely ever shoot me.

wss exploiter cheaters liers decayers mob trainers

if you cant handle the truth go sit at the kids table joda.
at least don't lie about it

wss exploiter cheaters liers decayers mob trainers

if you cant handle the truth go sit at the kids table joda.
at least don't lie about it

Still angry Joda didn't want your help, when you were offering to help WSS against Entropy in LandGrab?

Ok lets try again

Filip shoots cloud
cloud mobtrains
Euphoria and filip team and Euphoria lays fat and lazy at the pump and calls drops, filip gets them.

Thats kinda of what happened when we talk about 2h2h at rig. So what about the 18 other memebers thats in soc? Cuz sorry, most of the guys dont even fucking know who the hell you are :p

You forgot u're general.... If u're general leech oil well u all do right ?
If cloud do something bad all soc is bad right ? Or it sounds good only when you say that ?
EVIL :wise:

why because we know who that SOC was using select target in landgrabs for years? ;)
wss started useing select target and its because of you that others use it to. :D

Not sure if you are trolling, or you are just new to the game. The "select target" is a feature they added to make PVP "almost" work again. MA has encouraged for the "select target" feature to be used since the manual aim and shoot doesn't work in the game because of high latency. It's not cheating, nor will anyone be frowned upon for using it. PVP is not for everyone, perhaps this activity doesn't suit you.

Ok lets try again

Filip shoots cloud
cloud mobtrains

just you and filip? nope

first of all, im not General im same rank as you are in your soc.

And second of all, where do you see me saying that what cloud does is bad? I simple pointed out what we are being put out too be by doing the same as he does by him.

and 3´th of all i dont define a whole soc, since i spoke with you alot and i actually dont have a problem with you, or drink for that matter.... In fact dont have a problem with any of you guys, cuz its just the rig, again a play ground

just you and filip? nope

Ohhh so when forest, soul or stephen comes there too, which was like 3-4 months ago? So we are again grasping for old shit that isnt relevant now? Yeah that makes sense :p

But yeah they could have been more ppl out there and in team, right, but they aint 2h2h and thats what im refuring too

moderator.jpg

Thread quickly turned out to be a massive fest of accusations, flaming and personal disputes. Hence I will close it until further notice. I might clean it up and if there's anything left to save I will open it up again. Meanwhile, everyone that posted in this thread should read through THIS link https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/content.php?114-planet-calypso-forum-rules

Especially section 2 "General forum etiquette". The next post from anyone in this thread that crosses the line again, will be taking a short and needed break from the forum.

EDIT: Actually, this thread is far beyond saving. I have read all the posts now, and it's all personal disputes, accusations and insults. There's no re-opening of this thread.

My promise still stands, next one that was involved in this thread who crosses the line again, WILL get some time off.

Last edited:
Status
Back