Info: Select Target and its Possibilities

Status

CloudyProducton

Guardian
Society
Extermination Core
Cloud
Those who don't know yet or are unaware Select Target is a game feature that allows for a 100% hit rat when aiming at a target unless you get a system message miss/failed ect.

Yes, A Game Feature you can find right in your action library and link it to your mapping keyboard/mouse

I have noticed that most people who do PvP these days use it and I have logs even from some skilled players who admit to using it.
back in other threads about select target it seemed bad I mean how can you achieve 100% hit unless miss/fail messaged be ok? we all wondered if this was allowed or ok and how some can get away with using it for years as I know many was support cased about having to godly like aim.

Nowadays months and months later most players who do active pvp use select target and you will need to get creative when trying to avoid shots by it.

a player not using select target vs. a player that uses select target....well you can guess that the player not using will have slim to no chance before the might of a select target that they cant avoid.

a certain SOC won lg for years and no other competitors had any sort of chance before it so they kept landgrabs for years without any fight cuase nobody stood a chance. after another side learned of select well that side go to LandGrabs and swept that SOC and real skills were shown who is better at PvP.
well that should be proof in itself something was off and not quite right.
well I notice a lot of people finger point and accuse for the very thing they themselves do.

well let me tell you guys, MA has oked this as well as mob training and sees nothing wrong with select target as it is. mob trains only for PvP areas guys
so why not save us ammo and make each shot count right?

I encourage all who wants to do active PvP to pick this up go into your action library and link it to whatever key you want to use.
cuase if you don't you would be steping into uncharted territory with a bunch of select targeters and yes you will get swept and be no more then a gibnib before it.
that's a (FACT).

Get Busy Learning or Get Busy Dieing Guys. :wise:

is it possible to have more negative rep than you have?

is it possible to have more negative rep than you have?

why because we know who that SOC was using select target in landgrabs for years? ;)
wss started useing select target and its because of you that others use it to. :D

Last edited:
i dont want to keep bumping this thread for you , but if your info : select target came with same actions like next target .

and if i remember good, mega and dro was founders of select target usage (they were banned even) and it was time, when suddenly all AOE soc became uber PKers :)

wss was owning lands before even select target and next target was added to game. So your arguments are silly.

Last edited:
i dont want to keep bumping this thread for you , but if your info : select target came with same actions like next target .

and if i remember good, mega and dro was founders of select target usage (they were banned even) and it was time, when suddenly all AOE soc became uber PKers :)

you cant really deny at this point joda if you want I can find some video footage in my collection.
a tribute to wss?
your ex soc guy admitted to useing it as well. said something like double buttons used or whatnot? :eek:

but the intention of this thread is not to turn it into a hate bashing thing or some flame war.
just to share the (FACTS).

:smoke:

Better you explaim ne, what made you start this thread again ? :)

in past if you get nailed in rig you start cry naming exploits that you use from start .

you that one who knows nas most user od (mobtrains, select targets, pet hiding ) and other stuff that you blame others to use.

so i wonder what bite you again this time ? :) no oil left for you?

but the intention of this thread is not to turn it into a hate bashing thing or some flame war.
just to share the (FACTS).

:smoke:

please show us facts, instead of video that guy gets flamed.

if you know what fact means.

like i have fact caught in video, where your select target button on your screen blinks so fast that it cant be done by hand .
and FACT is that other video of your stream shows that you have 4:3 graphics, 20fps (frams corner) , and even 0 miss in 3rd person - so fact is -> that even in super imposible situations you do 0miss.

in your video i see only one "fact" , that guy gets flamed.

Better you explaim ne, what made you start this thread again ? :)

in past if you get nailed in rig you start cry naming exploits that you use from start .

you that one who knows nas most user od (mobtrains, select targets, pet hiding ) and other stuff that you blame others to use.

so i wonder what bite you again this time ? :) no oil left for you?

i was left in the dark about select target for years. and vs. certain players you cant do much against that aim except tp.
i really did think it was an exploit how can someone achieve 100% hit all the time.
after all the hype got started and people questioning it was later said its ok to use select target so now its ok to have that 100% hit unless miss/failed messages.
as far as the last thing goes joda i showed vids allrdy of you doing all those things :laugh:
i normally keep to myself but i respond the same way others do to me a lot of times lets just call it justice ok?

as far as the last thing goes joda i showed vids allrdy of you doing all those things :laugh:

can you please share that videos? i really want to see video when i exploit select target :)

i only know that "hiding in pets" when you saw me doing it, you named it an exploit. Even you and others in rig, was hiding in pets from start of pets. But when you could not kill me using select target (since select target macto shoots to pet), you named it an exploit.

Cloud do you always lie this much?
Should we not trust anything you say?

I have not believed anything you say for a long time, i think you should be careful so there will be noone left who believe you. :)

can you please share that videos? i really want to see video when i exploit select target :)

i only know that "hiding in pets" when you saw me doing it, you named it an exploit. Even you and others in rig, was hiding in pets from start of pets. But when you could not kill me using select target (since select target macto shoots to pet), you named it an exploit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHYhzqWw7Wc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV6R0vkvH_g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFTrQKLzpU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OegEUOQYe30

the videos shows your aim also.
want more:confused:
i had a vid somewhere showing you do it with a pitbull

Cloud do you always lie this much?
Should we not trust anything you say?

I have not believed anything you say for a long time, i think you should be careful so there will be noone left who believe you. :)

what don't you believe WSS/Xplojd:confused:;)

2 first videos not work, in other 2 i don't see my name even .

i ask you again , do you have any videos that you show me exploiting select target?? since you accusing me with such things?

people cant aim at joda either he hides inside pets.
then pulls out sword bam instant hits lol?

2 first videos not work, in other 2 i don't see my name even .

i ask you again , do you have any videos that you show me exploiting select target?? since you accusing me with such things?

ok forgot i blocked them because i'm a nice guy. let me unblock them for you
working now?

well you brought yourself into it i just wanted to share.
he who bashes first obviously has something to hide.

Everyday I go to this forum and I see a request for fixing this. Everyday I realize that mindark do not care about pvp and never did. Although it makes me wonder sometimes why they made the effort of disabling radar and fixing "nearby friendlist bug" in pvpzones when this exploit is still in the game. It should not be so hard to just disable next target and target selection on players in pvpzones? :(

i hope a mod can remove any posts going off topic don't need kids here
ty

ok forgot i blocked them because i'm a nice guy. let me unblock them for you
working now?

well you brought yourself into it i just wanted to share.
he who bashes first obviously has something to hide.

lol what is that ? :D

please describe what you filmed in that 2 videos ? :D

do you mind me having a mob on me? Some hunters do that when they hunt u know ? :D

getting damage from a mob and fapping is regular game play, if you actually play game instead of picking oil , you would know that :D

Everyday I go to this forum and I see a request for fixing this. Everyday I realize that mindark do not care about pvp and never did. Although it makes me wonder sometimes why they made the effort of disabling radar and fixing "nearby friendlist bug" in pvpzones when this exploit is still in the game. It should not be so hard to just disable next target and target selection on players in pvpzones? :(

i agree with you, disable for players

lol what is that ? :D

please describe what you filmed in that 2 videos ? :D

do you mind me having a mob on me? Some hunters do that when they hunt u know ? :D

getting damage from a mob and fapping is regular game play, if you actually play game instead of picking oil , you would know that :D

you did it with pitbul also but you pulled mobs from that far away?

3years old or so xplo got anything new?
lots of people did that back in the day

Its about same age as ur videos, and no lots of people did not do that, i only see you using any exploit you find on a daily basis.

pet video is proof enough i think.
big bad wss come in with huge pets and no miss lol

well, no, its not enought.
in first post you accused me and wss using select target and other exploits you was using yourself.

you accused me saying you have proofs i use that exploits

and when i ask to show videos that you sad you have, you come with one video where i hide in pet?

seems , need to start write support case about abusing player base and poisoning people whit no clear reason or proofs.

gl troll.

well, no, its not enought.
in first post you accused me and wss using select target and other exploits you was using yourself.

you accused me saying you have proofs i use that exploits

and when i ask to show videos that you sad you have, you come with one video where i hide in pet?

seems , need to start write support case about abusing player base and poisoning people whit no clear reason or proofs.

gl troll.

are you really going to sit there in your chair and try to convince us wss does not use select target?
i'm looking at a log right now of your ex soc m8 where he said select target is allowed and that he uses it

Dont you ever get tired of being a lying piece of fitta? You were one of the first people using select target, and the reason why some wss players sat down and tried to figure out what you, mega, dro93 etc were using to have perfect aim.

Stop trying to act like the "good guy" on forum, nobody buys your bullshit anyway.

Oh and are you still gonna pretend you dont use select target, even after you post videos of you PKing in 3rd person view, and never miss a single shot with full reload speed?

Last edited:
Status
Back