Info: Select Target and its Possibilities

Status
Dont you ever get tired of being a lying piece of fitta? You were one of the first people using select target, and the reason why some wss players sat down and tried to figure out what you, mega, dro93 etc were using to have perfect aim.

Stop trying to act like the "good guy" on forum, nobody buys your bullshit anyway.

good one filip but i knew you was going to post that's why i had the insight to pull your logs for us to see.

2016-05-24 09:54:19 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] all PKers use select target
2016-05-24 09:57:36 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] and its allowed, just cant use macro
2016-05-24 09:57:48 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] I dont use macro cloud, u even know how I use it
2016-05-24 10:03:30 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] just spam my buttons on mouse
2016-05-24 10:00:54 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] have more control if u click yourself
2016-05-24 10:04:13 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] I use aim mode

fkin A is that a lie filip?
i'm honest when i talk and true you guys are organized to try and make me look bad and yourselves look good.
but i know the truth

i never denied anything that i have done and i don't stand for the bs comeing from your group.
even you yourself said its allowed and its not changed after months so why not all know to use it?:)

Last edited:
good one filip but i knew you was going to post that's why i had the insight to pull your logs for us to see.

2016-05-24 09:57:36 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] and its allowed, just cant use macro
2016-05-24 09:57:48 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] I dont use macro cloud, u even know how I use it
2016-05-24 10:03:30 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] just spam my buttons on mouse
2016-05-24 10:00:54 [Local] [Filip f3f18 Andersson] have more control if u click yourself

i'm honest when i talk and true you guys are organized to try and make me look bad and yourselves look good.
but i know the truth

2016-05-24 your chat log shows it was 2 days ago ?
Filip left soc like 1 year ago?
how it is connected with WSS or me?

but i know the truth

I never denied using it, that's not where you are lying. You are lying because you say you are not using it, and you are lying when you say WSS started using it. You were one of the first ones using it, months before anyone in WSS even knew how you did it.

Even today most WSS don't use it, and it is very easy to see they don't.

Remove Pets and Veihicles from pvp zones and then select target will be useless for those noobs like Cloud...

Maybe for MA PVP is not player vs player...

Wait, there is PVP in this game? :0 , I thought LGs are competition about who can drink most tea and rig is a virtual chat room...

I never denied using it, that's not where you are lying. You are lying because you say you are not using it, and you are lying when you say WSS started using it. You were one of the first ones using it, months before anyone in WSS even knew how you did it.

Even today most WSS don't use it, and it is very easy to see they don't.

that's a joke filip
first off i said i don't use macro.
also i fight a lot at pvp4 against them and there's not mistake.
the mistake you guys made was teaching it to your allies and they come to rig and went pro over night.
that's when it was obvious something was used and it wasent long after that people learned what it was.
true hulk made first thread trying to play saint so wss look like the heros. :laugh:
no trust me you guys knew about it for years but sure the few kept that a close secret for a long time.

how it is connected with WSS or me?

i'm done talking with you :laugh:
he allways had such aim back when he was in wss.

but the point is select target is allowed :laugh:
sry if i hurt wss feeling for saying the truth but i never enjoyed being hit by that select target.
which you have used.

1. you accuse all wss soc that was using select target (before it was even added to game) for hording lg - after seems it was not even added to game, and first users who discovered was you, mega and dro.

2. you accuse me and wss using select target and have proofs and will show it - than you not show proves saying you have only pet hiding video.

3. you accuse that you have chat logs that wss and me use select target - and you show 2 days old chat with a guy who left soc 1 year ago and not mention wss or my name at all.

so what a super bullshitter and lier you are.

This forum should rid of you as soon as possible, since in real life such sick people are held down in special hospitals.

//mg

1. you accuse all wss soc that was using select target (before it was even added to game) for hording lg - after seems it was not even added to game, and first users who discovered was you, mega and dro.

2. you accuse me and wss using select target and have proofs and will show it - than you not show proves saying you have only pet hiding video.

3. you accuse that you have chat logs that wss and me use select target - and you show 2 days old chat with a guy who left soc 1 year ago and not mention wss or my name at all.

This forum should rid of you as soon as possible, since in real life such sick people are held down in special hospitals.

//mg
don't forget the video with bobbazz joda.
and i don't say all used it in wss there are some decent among you who were left in the dark or chose not to use it,but a good number of you did use it.
but i'm done with you could care less to argue i only speak truth and show facts which is pretty clear imo
would rather not have forum PvP with you joda so gl lieing about not useing select target :laugh:

Omg...

Ok lets keep it simple so we all can see the point here:

Cloud mobtrains = keeps all us bad ppl from the rig and he is the good guy
We mobtrain = we decay, cheat, are broke and bad in pking.

Cloud hides in pet = OK
We hide in pets = EXPLOTING :O :O :O

Cloud use select targed = part of the game play, so not illegal too use
We use select targed = cheaters, exploiters, botters, noobs and we suck.

Cloud picks oil = no biggy
We pick oil = We rats, broke, we need the oil, we DONT need the oil, we camp the rig and we suck some more....

Cloud gets the pump too go away from screen = Lag
Us making the pump go away = NOT POSSIBLE, is tried with graphics

List can be longer but i guess we all see the point here!
Fact is, dont throw stones when you live in a glass house yourself!

Why cant the rig shit not just stay at the rig? why does that play ground have too be so importan that we need too hear crying about it all the time?

select targed IS a part of the game and it has been explained by MA so many times its a greyzone and not looked at as an exploit!
So who the F cares who and when which soc used it or not first?

Omg...

Ok lets keep it simple so we all can see the point here:

Cloud mobtrains = keeps all us bad ppl from the rig and he is the good guy
We mobtrain = we decay, cheat, are broke and bad in pking.

Cloud hides in pet = OK
We hide in pets = EXPLOTING :O :O :O

Cloud use select targed = part of the game play, so not illegal too use
We use select targed = cheaters, exploiters, botters, noobs and we suck.

Cloud picks oil = no biggy
We pick oil = We rats, broke, we need the oil, we DONT need the oil, we camp the rig and we suck some more....

Cloud gets the pump too go away from screen = Lag
Us making the pump go away = NOT POSSIBLE, is tried with graphics

List can be longer but i guess we all see the point here!
Fact is, dont throw stones when you live in a glass house yourself!

Why cant the rig shit not just stay at the rig? why does that play ground have too be so importan that we need too hear crying about it all the time?

select targed IS a part of the game and it has been explained by MA so many times its a greyzone and not looked at as an exploit!
So who the F cares who and when which soc used it or not first?

replace cloud with we and we with cloud because you twisted it euphoria
here comes all trolls wss/2h2h :laugh:

i don't care if anyone picks i keep to myself and shoot but i do respond same way others do to me.
you guys talk a lot of trash because you don't like competition.

//mg

No need to take it that personal... Soon a mod in a bad mood will close all this drama... (what I read on coffee then :( )
I think he is upset on u're soc m8 that is camping rig 24/7 and talk shit about him that he mob train, decay and ST exploit but u're soc m8 does the same. I suppose that is the point. That some WSS are acting the same as they say are against ! Which is a hypocrite comportament..... And is confusing too ... You always say not ST but some WSS ST too... That might be the problem .... Why not resolve that inside WSS 1st so you(I mean WSS not u joda) be an example for others and not exploit, mob-train, decay ... then all can point out on others that are trash or bottom of the end... and ask for remove the bugs....
That's my opinion. No offence but I saw so many lies and trolls from WSS member that this is all I can say : stop pointing others when you do the same. If Cloud is @ the bottom as u point well you are under him for pointing but doing the same!

i said at start i dident want this to turn into flame war i only state the facts
that select target is allowed and yes most people in pvp do use it.
your soc m8 filip admitted to useing it euphoria

but gl as the same trolls

loool it dosnt take alot of IQ or eyeside too see whats going on out there.
So no not twisted, but pure fact and how it is!

We never say anything about your mobtrains, we just play with what you bring us and go from there.
One of us mobtrains and you cry about it right away and even go on forum.
Is that something that makes you feel better? too make ammense for all the times you did it?

no dont put this on wss, me or my soc! This is the rig, the play ground, pvp, deal with it!

Calm down a bit please

tumblr_nugvlqd0oH1ug6acco1_500.jpg

Funniest_Memes_arguing-with-internet-trolls_8377.jpeg

point is its allowed and not all know this.
you even tried to make me look bad in a video i did because its a game feature so gl with that.

i only tried to help new players at rig pick some oil hours couple hours who would not normally have a chance to be there.

and you guys made a big fuss about it like you was loseing all your oil.
its just a 2hour event guys 1time a week whatever happens after is not supported by channel.

We never say anything about your mobtrains, we just play with what you bring us and go from there.
Is that something that makes you feel better? too make ammense for all the times you did it?

no dont put this on wss, me or my soc! This is the rig, the play ground, pvp, deal with it!

lmao you guys constantly following me around trying to put me in some light like i'm the bad guy and you do everything you talk about whats your logic?

LOL i don't cry about mobtrains i'm not really effected by it i have armor/plates to handle them.
i find it lame though how you guys talk about others doing it when you do the same thing.

no im not trying too make you look bad at all, im just saying how 99% of the ppl out there sees it!

And you make new players get oil? well that was not what was said yesterday by a few noobs out there when they were picking while we was there!

They was apparantly killed over and over again out there by you guys.
Which again aint a bad thing, its pvp so you kinda expect too die out there at some point, no matter skill or who you know and what soc you in. Or wether its with or without select targed

Well... why not say how SOME WSS and 2h2h lure noobs there to let them pick (just because they know they can outpick) to pretend they are good, but @ event all they do is kill noobs ? Why not say about all the trolling all day long etc. ?
In my opinion the problem is not that 2h2h and some WSS (ex 2h2h) are mob-training, exploiting ST and decaying, is the problem how they pose AGAINST all that shit but they do it too.... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:
Simple like I am saying : look that bad guy throw stones in the window (while I am throwing stones). That is hipocrit and lame, just my opinion !
And good points you posted earlier.... Looking better they are true.... 2h2h and wss camp rig 24/7 as cloud does, use ST exploit and brag about that (cite from u're 2h2h member : only PK'ers use ST), do mob trains ... WTF you point only Clound when u do same ?!
Argument that please.... (you just pay-back with same coin....) Nice... someone need excuses to be bad while others just are....:yup::yup::yup::yup:

just FACTS guys lets not get to personal ;)

truth allways win vs. lies guys
if you want to play like saint like you don't use select target go ahead.

but at least we all know its allowed right?
so you cant push blame on others or finger point bs about it anymore right?
all works out :wtg::wtg::wtg:

no im not trying too make you look bad at all, im just saying how 99% of the ppl out there sees it!

And you make new players get oil? well that was not what was said yesterday by a few noobs out there when they were picking while we was there!

Which again aint a bad thing, its pvp so you kinda expect too die out there at some point, no matter skill or who you know and what soc you in. Or wether its with or without select targed

So now you're two faces too.... So I was right you are evil... I pretty sure you was upset about u're m8s letting noobs there to pick oil instead of killing them ..... I am pretty sure that u're friend pointed on me to stop calling noobs there that I ruin the rig.... Hipocrit.... Now you're good..... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

Last edited:
i never claimed we were better then cloud!

Fact is we dont go cry about it on forum about mobtrains, select targed or ppl getting oil!

We lure noobs too pick? Guess you cant remember that convo we had about how i left the rig, cuz of too many noobs there and it was something i didnt want too look at (no offence too noobs at all, just dont think they belong there... yes im an selfish little bitch)

Fact is that we get called all the shit cloud does in local.... and the funny is, its by him, which makes my first post pretty clear!

again simple, cloud does = ok We do = bad bad ppl

You see no where in my posts me claiming we are better or me innocent then anyone out there!
So who is the one in denial here?

i clearly said sunday event is for sunday 2hours once a week and any other time is unsupported by the channel.
and those your refereeing to are not on the channel :)

So now you're two faces too.... So I was right you are evil... I pretty sure you was upset about u're m8s letting noobs there to pick oil instead of killing them ..... I am pretty sure that u're friend pointed on me to stop calling noobs there that I ruin the rig.... Hipocrit.... Now you're good..... :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I still kill them even tho my soc mates dont!
So how does that make me evil? or a hipocrit?
And maiden fact is, none of the guys out there cares about who and how many ppl gets called out there, noobs or not! Again one that always cries about ppl getting called out there is you guys.

lmao you guys constantly following me around trying to put me in some light like i'm the bad guy and you do everything you talk about whats your logic?

LOL i don't cry about mobtrains i'm not really effected by it i have armor/plates to handle them.
i find it lame though how you guys talk about others doing it when you do the same thing.

i heard Could is a Gay and fucks his parrot every evening, since i have proof 2 days ago talking with his ex socmate , taht cloud like rainbow clouds and barbies .

Last edited:
Status
Back