• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Please make a sub-forum for rig 18+ where all can post without being MODED and CLOSED all the time.
It can be just for drama lovers. Add it in rules, that anyone that enter there is on he's own. You interfear only if RL is involved.
Becouse of you closing all the funny threads all the time I have no comedy to watch !

I add poll for how many want a sub-forum for pvp drama uncensored :)

So you can call others cunts, bitches, and how you bang their mothers as you tried to do?
If you are 18+ you learn to ignore and grow up :)

Only thing i'd want to be seen is trustworthy members being able to flag some others as scammers to prevent others to get burnt by those

So you can call others cunts, bitches, and how you bang their mothers as you tried to do?
If you are 18+ you learn to ignore and grow up :)

Only thing i'd want to be seen is trustworthy members being able to flag some others as scammers to prevent others to get burnt by those

You can see that there .... If mods will stay away and let players decide about things... you will see more scam accusations then the drama....

There are other boards with little to no moderator interference.. go there if your discussion style is not welcome here. :wise:

This is not a new idea. There was a special forum section called "A Black Hole" in another game. It had virtually no rules, no political correctness. All new posts were carefully hidden from any normal search, you could access it only if you opened it directly. It was still modded but most of the usual forum rules didn't apply.

It actually was lot of fun. :)

moderator.jpg

This suggestion has already been made before. How ever, I will forward the request to forum admin.

There are currently no plans to add an unmoderated "flame war" section to PCF. Such a section would be inconsistent with the PlanetCalypsoForum Mission Statement (relevant parts bolded for convenience):

PCF Mission Statement said:
The mission of PlanetCalypsoForum is to provide a valuable, informative, constructive, and full-featured community resource for the discussion of Planet Calypso, and Entropia Universe in general, in an environment that is civil, friendly and entertaining for all members and visitors.

:locked:

I vote no because there are just too many people who can not behave ! when they can write what they want without having to be responsible for what they write.. they suddenly become very brave ;) so.. it's not a good idea.

/Flash

Status
Back