Status

CloudyProducton

Guardian
Society
Extermination Core
Cloud
ok, i did thread min ago
i'm fair and there was alot of trolls
but it was closed before i asked this question.

WHERE DOES IT SHOW OR SAY WHEN SELECT TARGET WAS ADDED TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE?
to my knowledge it was here a long time and its not anything new. months, years? just curious
i don't care for trolls dosent bother me in the least. but i would hope we can get that link and share the facts?

i don't do forums much but the topic was pretty simple.guys with low IQ should learn to stay with topic or at least keep up with the chat. but good if we can know this for future reference.

i must have missed that post.
so i'll ask again simply because i must have missed that post if i knew i would post it ;) so....

WHERE DOES IT SHOW OR SAY WHEN SELECT TARGET WAS ADDED TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE?

As i said long ago, wasnt Entropy, nor WSS (even tho your hate for them is clear even tho you tried to join them / favor them but thats off topic).

I spent a lot of time at rig in diferent times for the past years so I know what i've seen.
First person i saw it using was F1rst l4dy or whatever his name was, he was in BlackAngels HQ.

I saw odd he had aim like no other, and his friend, jinx 666. had worse aim possible
Next day his friend has the same type of aim and keeps at it saying is legit

Till one day they both, by mistake trying to talk in chat, let it slip by and spam their macro buttons :laugh:

At first was jinx, he said "oh my keyboard was broke.
Then next was first, and we wondered if shit is so bad where they live that they gotta share keyboards that are broken around :laugh:

From there a small inner group in BA knew about it, and slowly as there were some drunkies in there, they slipped info, and as anything, slowly it leaks, but exponential 1 - 2 - 6 - 12 - 24 - 48 etc etc, you can see the tought process, it spread out fast. Soon enough Winterfeel soc, and Agents of Entropy then, noticed something off, and fun as it is, AoE recruit those that used it first.

This was my side of experience and what i witnessed

This is how good things can turn bad in EU :laugh:

It surely was already there in June 2013 when I joined. And the behavior in question - that repeatedly doing 'select next target' executes the 'default action' if there is only one valid target - was there, too.

Most VU notes are on entropedia btw but it's probably hiding under 'improvements'.

Last edited:
"Not sure if you are trolling, or you are just new to the game. The "select target" is a feature they added to make PVP "almost" work again. MA has encouraged for the "select target" feature to be used since the manual aim and shoot doesn't work in the game because of high latency. It's not cheating, nor will anyone be frowned upon for using it. PVP is not for everyone, perhaps this activity doesn't suit you. "
- The mod answered already.... here (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...693-Select-Target-and-its-Possibilities/page7) [srry I don't know how to link post from a closed thread]
But honestly I want to know where MA encouraged using of ST ! Since I saw ubers socs asking for it to be removed.... So... mr. mod please care and explain your affirmations. You're a public person here not a close-thread bot.

As i said long ago, wasnt Entropy, nor WSS (even tho your hate for them is clear even tho you tried to join them / favor them but thats off topic).

I spent a lot of time at rig in diferent times for the past years so I know what i've seen.
First person i saw it using was F1rst l4dy or whatever his name was, he was in BlackAngels HQ.

I saw odd he had aim like no other, and his friend, jinx 666. had worse aim possible
Next day his friend has the same type of aim and keeps at it saying is legit

Till one day they both, by mistake trying to talk in chat, let it slip by and spam their macro buttons :laugh:

At first was jinx, he said "oh my keyboard was broke.
Then next was first, and we wondered if shit is so bad where they live that they gotta share keyboards that are broken around :laugh:

From there a small inner group in BA knew about it, and slowly as there were some drunkies in there, they slipped info, and as anything, slowly it leaks, but exponential 1 - 2 - 6 - 12 - 24 - 48 etc etc, you can see the tought process, it spread out fast. Soon enough Winterfeel soc, and Agents of Entropy then, noticed something off, and fun as it is, AoE recruit those that used it first.

This was my side of experience and what i witnessed

This is how good things can turn bad in EU :laugh:

ty, lady has not played for a long time and i have heard that also so select target has been around for years

yes as i thought though since Winterfell soc was around that's the start of wss soc before they renamed soc to wss.
I'm not 100% sure though agents was made at that time i'm almost certain though wss soc was created before agents was. so must have been around some 5years or better in game if i had to guess

yes people hate to much and hold grudges but we can all learn to grow up and i try to be reasonable :)

Last edited:
"Not sure if you are trolling, or you are just new to the game. The "select target" is a feature they added to make PVP "almost" work again.

says that
Has a account on PCF since December 2015
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fix for all problems caused by pvp like select target, next target, nerfed right click, vehicles and million of other nerfs we got is simple - remove PvP!

Fix for all problems caused by pvp like select target, next target, nerfed right click, vehicles and million of other nerfs we got is simple - remove PvP!

Noooooo ! NOOOOOO ! Is like you say remove comedy from RL !

says that
Has a account on PCF since December 2015
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Mr troll... THAT IS A CITE FROM E-LITE THE MOD ! He said that and I asked him to argument what he posted !

so i'm guessing E-Lite cannot provide something that dosent exsist.
maybe forum mod does not suit him.

truth is my curse sry though truth exposes lies each time when the facts are there.

we awaiting for that post though ;)

At the first glance I'd be tempted to agree but then... PVP exists to keep some people away from most people, and they better stay there.

Noooooo ! NOOOOOO ! Is like you say remove comedy from RL !

This sort of comedy? :)

Fine to watch on TV occasionally but no reason to have it in the streets.

At the first glance I'd be tempted to agree but then... PVP exists to keep some people away from most people, and they better stay there.

This sort of comedy? :)

Fine to watch on TV occasionally but no reason to have it in the streets.
Nah... that is just LG nowadays :p:p:p

so i'm guessing E-Lite cannot provide something that dosent exsist.
maybe forum mod does not suit him.

truth is my curse sry though truth exposes lies each time when the facts are there.

we awaiting for that post though ;)

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/news/pages/2012/02/21/5127/index.xml?

New actions: Next Target & Previous Target - allows one to cycle through the five closest targets. The creature or avatar targeted depends on certain conditions such as currently

select target was about same time i bet

I see u defend E-lite as he protect WSS closing all threads that spot the light about wss exploits.
I asked very simple: WHEN MA POSTED THAT IS THE NEW WAY TO PVP ?

sorry if you thin kso,
since i doubt there is such post.

in any way, if ma would think that secelt target "helps" for pvp , they rly would need medical attention, since select target ruined pvp and almost came to death.

so i refuse to believe there is such statements.

btw, i do not rly seee "select target" as a positive action.
how it can be used in regular way ? anyone use it?

//mg

sorry if you thin kso,
since i doubt there is such post.

in any way, if ma would think that secelt target "helps" for pvp , they rly would need medical attention, since select target ruined pvp and almost came to death.

so i refuse to believe there is such statements.

//mg

You kidding me ? An official image JUST affirmed that...
reminds me of :

reminds me of :

There need to know few things :

1. Mindark official statements go from people in forum with forename like Mindark|Name.
2. Moderators of forum is not news reporters, they can say its own opinions and fix posts that not obey forum rules.
3. Calypso advisers is just simple people who help newbies in game, they have no connections with real Mindark.

so, i did not saw any Mindark post + i agree that this adviser you just talked was super bad way to do that.
//mg

reminds me of :

You goes to sweat area and start killed poor noob sweaters and get ofence of called you noob ???

You are f**kin noob ! :D

i do agree however select target dosent help pvp or normal just turns people into robots and made lazy.
i hear hunters use it hmm why they need to use select to hunt lag is not so bad i cant aim and shoot only missed shots consume ammo in pvp areas not in nonpvp.

also nerfing it only makes it worst just makes us more crazy and lazy then more complain and/or leave.

reminds me of :

I am not not an official, and I posted as a member of the community, not as moderator. WHen I post as moderator I will use the red moderator badge in my posts.

Also, the "select target" feature was added approx 5 years ago, before that it didn't even exist. People where complaining that both PvE and PvP targeting didn't work and EU has a looooong history of high latency. The select target was a fix for this. It was also discussed AND encouraged by MA officials back when we still had a chat channel to talk with them on.

I am not not an official, and I posted as a member of the community, not as moderator. WHen I post as moderator I will use the red moderator badge in my posts.

Also, the "select target" feature was added approx 5 years ago, before that it didn't even exist. People where complaining that both PvE and PvP targeting didn't work and EU has a looooong history of high latency. The select target was a fix for this. It was also discussed AND encouraged by MA officials back when we still had a chat channel to talk with them on.

In PvE is not required... auto-tool does all. In PvP it just ruins it. And that affirmation coming from a MoD will make all the new players use that crap in PvP. Congrats you're now just another factor for ruining PvP !:mad:

no, we cant say that it was a lot sooner.

we can say that clouds can be pink, but its blue.

we only can determine time of appear of select target from first whitnesed. and seems its 2012 year

well here's a fun fact wss SOC was created at 2013-05-14 18:22:24

and that is plenty of time frame since the beginning of Winterfell soc since select target for you to use since select target could have been implemented.
and i don't think Winterfell soc was up for 2years max so could have been used before that.

correct me if i'm wrong:confused:

In PvE is not required... auto-tool does all. In PvP it just ruins it. And that affirmation coming from a MoD will make all the new players use that crap in PvP. Congrats you're now just another factor for ruining PvP !:mad:

In what way does it ruin it? Everyone can use it, everyone has the same conditions. PvP never worked good in this game anyway. Now days PvP is a "pay2win" activity. The more you have paid, the more likley you are to win. Not much skill involved.

well here's a fun fact wss SOC was created at 2013-05-14 18:22:24

and that is plenty of time frame since the beginning of Winterfell soc since select target for you to use since select target could have been implemented.
and i don't think Winterfell soc was up for 2years max so could have been used before that.

correct me if i'm wrong:confused:

you talk same if we could care if BA soc was created in 2003 and was ruling land grabs till then.

BTW your best friens "or was best friend" ISMA and Foudil was Winterfell creators as i remember right, maybe you could ask them ? I bet you still in close relationships with isma .

he could tell if they took lands using any advantages, since i was not part of winterfell or early wss.

In what way does it ruin it? Everyone can use it, everyone has the same conditions. PvP never worked good in this game anyway. Now days PvP is a "pay2win" activity. The more you have paid, the more likley you are to win. Not much skill involved.

You are more then wrong in every word youre saying atm, find me proof that this is like you (the guy that knows more about This game then anybody) is and Im happy tonstop playing this game.

Its like implementing an aimbot in any shootemup gale like CS-GO and call it a feature!?

This is not pay to win since its so low req for alot of dmg and L weapons are the most viable options, so its just large number of noobs to win. No reason to invest in either skills nor UL gear. Just large numbers and no real investment ingame nor you have to be able to aim.......its bullshit and anybody should be able to see that but it seems maybe youre the guy using hacks in other games too since its there to be used??? Bah!!!!

There is ZERO pvpaction compared to before and additionally since they dont miss shots they spend LESS in pvp from this amazing feature. But maybe Im getting too old and dont see the amazing addition this is to the game but nobody has ever given a good reason for it to be around.

//Linzey

You are more then wrong in every word youre saying atm, find me proof that this is like you (the guy that knows more about This game then anybody) is and Im happy tonstop playing this game.

Its like implementing an aimbot in any shootemup gale like CS-GO and call it a feature!?

This is not pay to win since its so low req for alot of dmg and L weapons are the most viable options, so its just large number of noobs to win. No reason to invest in either skills nor UL gear. Just large numbers and no real investment ingame nor you have to be able to aim.......its bullshit and anybody should be able to see that but it seems maybe youre the guy using hacks in other games too since its there to be used??? Bah!!!!

There is ZERO pvpaction compared to before and additionally since they dont miss shots they spend LESS in pvp from this amazing feature. But maybe Im getting too old and dont see the amazing addition this is to the game but nobody has ever given a good reason for it to be around.

//Linzey

Point taken, but surely you must admit that EU PVP is more about what gear and level you have, than your actual skill as a gamer, right? I mean compare it to any other FPS game, CSGO, Quake, Overwatch, whatever. If you do that, then isn't EU PVP more pay2win? Yes maybe I over exaggerated and said that not much skill is required. But buy skills and gear on AH, click select target, and you're ready to go. How is that not pay2win ?

And no, I am not a cheater, I am actually a huge anti-cheater and have submitted enormous amount of tickets with bugs and cheats to MA.

Unless anyone can prove me wrong, I am pretty sure I was the first one to figure out how to trigger immortality universe wide in EU, I even had a video up here on the forum but it was taken down. I could have had dominated land grab with it and owned all areas, but I didn't even shoot a chirpi while I figured out the hack. All submitted to MA, and later fixed.

Last edited:
Point taken, but surely you must admit that EU PVP is more about what gear and level you have, than your actual skill as a gamer, right? I mean compare it to any other FPS game, CSGO, Quake, Overwatch, whatever. If you do that, then isn't EU PVP more pay2win? Yes maybe I over exaggerated and said that not much skill is required. But buy skills and gear on AH, click select target, and you're ready to go. How is that not pay2win ?

KULLXP -> one of best examples, he could explain for all of you.

how select target ruined pvp and forced people to sell out valued items.

that pay2win feature not fit at all , since guns and stuff dropped price so fast .

+notice -> vaporizer do not need select target to work and make people wing :

this is not pay2win :

a guy 20lvl with 1 rocket and no pvp gear can own pvp !

//mg

Here it is straight with no bs...

About 2 years ago over night certain players went from horrible PK'rs to PK gods...

Theres crap about BA and WSS starting it or using it forever. Not TRUE, I was participating in Land Grabs for a bit before Select Target came onto the scene. I can assure you WSS and BA were missing shots left and right.

If WSS or BA knew about it they would have been hitting each other WAY more often. I used to pull health bars and be in teams so I had all the other heal bars. Guns were going off like crazy but those bars did not move ANYWHERE close to the shots being fired.

Then one day as Paulo was saying a player or 2 turned up at rig and where nailing people like mad... Considering the PK'er those people were the day / month / year before and all a sudden that son of a b**** was badass!

Then it got even worse but still only a few people changed and were really good. Then it went wide spread and people said WSS started it or BA HQ or certain players etc etc.

Fact is it was going on before Entropy or Agents of Chaos came on the scene, and pls dont delete these soc names this is a testomoy that all these soc's are 100% clean of using this in the past and this is somthing that popped up about 2 years ago.

Mayyyybe one or 2 guys or a group kept it quite for a long time, who knows but it broke out 2 years ago and then went wide spread.

Thats the truth of the matter take it as you like but I PK'ed at the rig against 5 different PK socs all alone most times for hours and hours, and considering I a noob got lucky and killed 5+ in a row and cleared the rig, I can assure you no one was using aim bot then or I would have been a goner before I killed anyone. My HP was like 120 then...

Status
Back