when was select target added???

Status
ok, i did thread min ago
i'm fair and there was alot of trolls
but it was closed before i asked this question.

WHERE DOES IT SHOW OR SAY WHEN SELECT TARGET WAS ADDED TO THE ENTROPIA UNIVERSE?

It depends what you mean.

If you mean "autoaim" (drag mob Icon to screen and click mob Icon to aim) it's been ingame as long as I can remember(*). The function was broken with VU10 but later got fixed(**).

If you mean "team target", that one is fairly new. VU11 maybe?

(*) I joined at VU 7.6 or something like that

(**) Nerfs: Before VU10, you could do mindforce healing and focusing if they were within the range. With the VU10 re-implemenation the way it worked changed, so instead of helaing someone within the reange you needed to have a free line of sight. For instance, Before VU10 it was possible to stand outside a shop container (the basic ones) and heal someone who was at revival terminal inside. A later nerf is the field attack chips; Before the nerf you could ´target a Point on the other side of a star, for instance, and after the nerf the avatar would get moved towards the aim spot, making you "semi-stuck" at the stairs, and you would move *even* if you had "move to target" turned off.

Last edited:
Yeah I kept digging, and finally got in game to try out this "select target" action item for the first time.

I've never been able to figure out what makes this as an exploit, it's certainly auto-aim you guys want to cry about.

You're not going to find any info on when this got added because :

Select Target is the DEFAULT ACTION (in every keymap, I can't even find a place to change mouse button 1 and 2)for the DEFAULT 'CLICK' (left mouse button) in the DEFAULT CONFIGURATION (cursor mode, both 1st and 3rd party view) of the game.

So it's been there since the game was invented. Adding this to a hotkey will allow you to select a new target even while having a prior target selected without actually clicking on it with the mouse, which is actually more of a pain than just clicking on the item.

Anybody who doesn't play in "aim mode" (which is a lot of people, I personally can't stand that mode nor can many people who come here from MMO rather than FPS background) will be using this action by default in both PVP and PVE play. Since literally as long as the game has existed.

Good catch on that. Next I propose a campaign on how the "Loot" action item is an exploit and certain players are using it to get an advantage over the rest of us in PVE.

I just wish MA would remove it so people would stop whining and making excuses. :handjob:

no, we cant say that it was a lot sooner.

we can say that clouds can be pink, but its blue.

we only can determine time of appear of select target from first whitnesed. and seems its 2012 year

But clouds are made of cotton candy and cotton candy is pink.. so it must be true.

I just wish MA would remove it so people would stop whining and making excuses. :handjob:

If MA remove or disable "select target" in PVP or anywhere else, the game will be hosed. You have to select a target to perform most actions on the target.

You can't pick oil without selecting it and picking it up.

You can't pick up a vehicle without selecting it and picking it up.

You can't gather fruit/dung without selecting it and picking it up.

You can't loot a mob/avatar without selecting it and performing a "loot" action on it.

You can mine a claim without selecting the claim marker and performing a "use tool" action on it.

... :confused:

These guys are so busy waving this tired old banner around they just can't see how silly it is. Yeah as some have said both in public and private, it's pretty amusing to watch them go at it, but I totally agree with you Xen it's old and tired.

"Select Target" is not the problem, it's not an exploit, it's the most fundamental action in the game. I'm not even sure how it got to be an issue except perhaps some hardcore FPS players who only play in aim mode for so long they forgot how a skill/avatar based MMO normally works?

If there's going to be this kind of ruckus, or you guys are going to be going after MA with these complaints and wondering why it's ignored, here's the reason. Complain about the thing that's actually causing you to have problems.

Seriously that appears to be some combination of auto-aim and/or move to target.

As far as the title/topic of the OP, it seems the actual answer is probably "since the 1st day of the game".

A comment to autoaim:

Sure it makes hunting lazier and less realistic. In reality, unless you're hunting with heat-seeking missiles and you are using a conventional weapon like a shotgun or pistol, you need to aim carefully and squeeze the trigger.

On the other hand, if you are hunting IRL, you are supposed to kill the animal with one carefully aimed shot. If you don't kill it with one shot (the first), risk is that it runs and hides under a bush or something. Not forgetting, if you are hunting animals that are smaller than you are then risk is that the other ones will run away in all directions when they hear the shot. If you can't kill it in one shot are are either not skilled enough in aiming to hunt that animal, or you are using a too small weapon. If you would need 30 shots IRL to kill an animal it would simply be animal abuse.

So, if you compare to IRL, having to use say 10 shots on every creature you intend to kill. But in this game, if you use less than 10 shots to kill a creature you are probably not hunting with max economy (because of overkill).

To compare to IRL, it's more realistic to try to one-hit exosaurs with a plasma rifle, than to use the smallest handgun you can find and fire 10 rounds on it to save the peds on the number of rounds as compared to average loot.

So, the way hunting works in this game; as you can't hunt by try to get that "perfect shot" that makes it fall dead on the spot, you will need to Count on feeding lead into the animals until the Health has reached zero. And doing that on a mob that might move (imagine a ninja spawned mob and that the first mob will dance around you), if you are supposed to kill hundreds (iron missions), you will want autoaim.

Another odd reason you want autoaim, is when the mobs gets in your face and throws fireballs or whatever at you, you will want to be zoomed out as far as possible or you will get 0.1 FPS as the fireballs, flashes, bomb Clouds or whatever hits your nose.

As for pvp: If it would had been a real thing, you wouldn't run around standing and the guys shooting wouldn't stand up. The defenders would keep as low profile as possible and use the ground both as protection aswell as support for the weapon (to aim easier), and the attackers wouldn't run a longer distance standing, but would try to crawl on the ground until they are in attack range.

And when it comes to pay-to-win: A famous pk:er in pvp4 once said something in the line as "I use a rocket launcher, so you go begin skill rockets you to" (it was in the context as when he was shooting from under car wrecks while it wasn't possible to hit him wiht a normal weapon there). The Catch is... there is only a limited numbers of vrex 2k SGA, that, during the period of time, has been tiered permanently. The same way though tango isn't limited by definition, there is a kind of limited number of them ingame. And there is a practical difference between someone who can afford a high tiered tango (or did afford one say 5 years ago) and got it up to say tier 8 (dealing Close to double damage). Consider the difference in Power between someone with tango/vrex SGA tier 8, PoE or shadow armor and mod fap; and someone with say mahkketta/adj vigi armor and LC-60(L) rifle tier 3.

Last edited:
ffs clean up your own soc.. o wait, you can't kick your leader..
select target is 1 thing, spamming it with a macro is another..

I don't use macro and your a lier if you say so.

If MA remove or disable "select target" in PVP or anywhere else, the game will be hosed. You have to select a target to perform most actions on the target.

You can't loot a mob/avatar without selecting it and performing a "loot" action on it.

You can mine a claim without selecting the claim marker and performing a "use tool" action on it.

These guys are so busy waving this tired old banner around they just can't see how silly it is. Yeah as some have said both in public and private, it's pretty amusing to watch them go at it, but I totally agree with you Xen it's old and tired.

"Select Target" is not the problem, it's not an exploit, it's the most fundamental action in the game. I'm not even sure how it got to be an issue except perhaps some hardcore FPS players who only play in aim mode for so long they forgot how a skill/avatar based MMO normally works?

If there's going to be this kind of ruckus, or you guys are going to be going after MA with these complaints and wondering why it's ignored, here's the reason. Complain about the thing that's actually causing you to have problems.

Seriously that appears to be some combination of auto-aim and/or move to target.

As far as the title/topic of the OP, it seems the actual answer is probably "since the 1st day of the game".

Really, are you sure? :scratch2:

And it's not really "auto-aim" although many call it that (nor move to target which should be left alone as it is very useful for hunting). The way it works is you spam the key that "select target" is bound to using a keyboard/mouse hardware macro that does it very fast. The first selects the target and the next on the same target I guess performs the "default action" (fires the weapon)? I don't think this is the same as clicking on a target with the mouse pointer like I think you are describing.

point is everything I said has held up to be 100% truth
and if it was added since the start of eu then it was never a new feature.
so now its more clear that some could used it to make 100% hit to players putting all others at a disadvantage.
which they have.

it requires no real fps skills to use that feature when in a pvp area.
but the main point is that its allowed and ok to use. if you go to pvp these days people just whineing each time they die over it.
so I gather the facts :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

and I was right 100% :wise:

A comment to autoaim:

Sure it makes hunting lazier and less realistic. In reality, unless you're hunting with heat-seeking missiles and you are using a conventional weapon like a shotgun or pistol, you need to aim carefully and squeeze the trigger.

On the other hand, if you are hunting IRL, you are supposed to kill the animal with one carefully aimed shot. If you don't kill it with one shot (the first), risk is that it runs and hides under a bush or something. Not forgetting, if you are hunting animals that are smaller than you are then risk is that the other ones will run away in all directions when they hear the shot. If you can't kill it in one shot are are either not skilled enough in aiming to hunt that animal, or you are using a too small weapon. If you would need 30 shots IRL to kill an animal it would simply be animal abuse.

So, if you compare to IRL, having to use say 10 shots on every creature you intend to kill. But in this game, if you use less than 10 shots to kill a creature you are probably not hunting with max economy (because of overkill).

To compare to IRL, it's more realistic to try to one-hit exosaurs with a plasma rifle, than to use the smallest handgun you can find and fire 10 rounds on it to save the peds on the number of rounds as compared to average loot.

So, the way hunting works in this game; as you can't hunt by try to get that "perfect shot" that makes it fall dead on the spot, you will need to Count on feeding lead into the animals until the Health has reached zero. And doing that on a mob that might move (imagine a ninja spawned mob and that the first mob will dance around you), if you are supposed to kill hundreds (iron missions), you will want autoaim.

Another odd reason you want autoaim, is when the mobs gets in your face and throws fireballs or whatever at you, you will want to be zoomed out as far as possible or you will get 0.1 FPS as the fireballs, flashes, bomb Clouds or whatever hits your nose.

As for pvp: If it would had been a real thing, you wouldn't run around standing and the guys shooting wouldn't stand up. The defenders would keep as low profile as possible and use the ground both as protection aswell as support for the weapon (to aim easier), and the attackers wouldn't run a longer distance standing, but would try to crawl on the ground until they are in attack range.

And when it comes to pay-to-win: A famous pk:er in pvp4 once said something in the line as "I use a rocket launcher, so you go begin skill rockets you to" (it was in the context as when he was shooting from under car wrecks while it wasn't possible to hit him wiht a normal weapon there). The Catch is... there is only a limited numbers of vrex 2k SGA, that, during the period of time, has been tiered permanently. The same way though tango isn't limited by definition, there is a kind of limited number of them ingame. And there is a practical difference between someone who can afford a high tiered tango (or did afford one say 5 years ago) and got it up to say tier 8 (dealing Close to double damage). Consider the difference in Power between someone with tango/vrex SGA tier 8, PoE or shadow armor and mod fap; and someone with say mahkketta/adj vigi armor and LC-60(L) rifle tier 3.
IRL when hunting you cant drag your hunting rifle over the animal and have 100% Kill Shot :laugh:
it requires some aiming skills.
most fps games there's no built in feature for a 100% instant hit
here its about who can press select target the fastest or macro while aiming at a target.
for hunting seems ok but for pvp most you see these days is people whineing when they die.
i say the facts and its 100% true all i said
shareing this maybe others will stop whineing so much
those with low IQ like das will talk lies based on no facts provided but he is in a soc called 2drops 1pocket and he is sore he don't get oil but that's the facts. more like 2holes 1pocket go to a therapist and seek counceling das to discuss all your problems before shouting lies ok :confused:

those with low IQ like das will talk lies based on no facts provided but he is in a soc called 2drops 1pocket and he is sore he don't get oil but that's the facts. more like 2holes 1pocket go to a therapist and seek counceling das to discuss all your problems before shouting lies ok :confused:

lol really?
Yes, I camped rig for 7 weeks or so when I broke my wrist & switching tools hurted too much.
I picked enough oil to buy me an imp ares, now that my hand is fixed I'm back to hunting.
Keep insulting me & i'll take a hunting break to mobtrain the rig 16h/day, see how your wallet likes that :laugh

ffs clean up your own soc.. o wait, you can't kick your leader..
select target is 1 thing, spamming it with a macro is another..

hole in pocket

12151705-Money-fall-out-from-a-hole-in-jeans-pocket-Stock-Photo.jpg

lol really?
Yes, I camped rig for 7 weeks or so when I broke my wrist & switching tools hurted too much.
I picked enough oil to buy me an imp ares, now that my hand is fixed I'm back to hunting.
Keep insulting me & i'll take a hunting break to mobtrain the rig 16h/day, see how your wallet likes that :laugh

you obviously have anger issues and i just said i think you should seek therapy for your own good.
when you said that was a long time ago you come rig multiple other times and leave after a few drops that others call.

that's my observation, and you don't really stay and hunt so i assume your there for oil.

you obviously have anger issues and i just said i think you should seek therapy for your own good.
when you said that was a long time ago you come rig multiple other times and leave after a few drops that others call.

that's my observation, and you don't really stay and hunt so i assume your there for oil.

Maybe, just maybe your assumptions are wrong..
Maybe I logged out there just to see who's there these days..
Maybe I shot some troxies, & then logged back in there..
Maybe I was bored & was just looking for some action..

btw.. you have me on FL.. did you see me log off 5 minutes after I left?
Don't think so but whatever man.. believe what you want
We all know who stands at the rig to make a living irl :laugh:

Maybe, just maybe your assumptions are wrong..
Maybe I logged out there just to see who's there these days..
Maybe I shot some troxies, & then logged back in there..
Maybe I was bored & was just looking for some action..

btw.. you have me on FL.. did you see me log off 5 minutes after I left?
Don't think so but whatever man.. believe what you want
We all know who stands at the rig to make a living irl :laugh:

if you say so :laugh:
i have no withdraw history other then the 9000 ped or so :yup:
so seems your assumptions are wrong.

you may go to rig for oil get tired of standing and go do something else what you go do i'm not going to touch on that because i don't care.

Oh and YES ! WSS DON'T ABUSE ST !!!
https://youtu.be/6B32J_qYPlM
Really ?!!??!
Just now ....

This video just show that heal my self and after that i shoot you on the other side with clear shoots nothing really special about it.

What you have to say about WSS that when they can't decay they just ST ?
https://youtu.be/pqvyCJZQ0mU

This video show Tiff try something and i kill him when hes tired of all that swiping with his sword.

I think many in Core Explanators soc seems to have some personal vendetta agains me or something. I personaly had to put all in that society on ignore because they kept trolling me all the time. I got mentally tired of all that abuse. I really wish that they would stop making silly video about me. Have i ever posted any videos of you guys from core society? I think this is getting to a point of harassement. So i ask you guys could you please stop. I have you guys on ignore in game so could i have you guys on ignore here to at forum?

Um? Can you explain to me what im looking for? :scratch2:

I see DEL and Tiffany, they flame each other for a bit... Then DEL starts shooting at Tiff and missing a lot so hes fighting fair...

If anything you just gave DEL a ++++rep as its truly a rare sight to see anyone missing shots in pvp now days.

Well I really cant have to much to say seeing as I dont see WSS out there in this video at least. I see DEL, out PKing. But I dont see WSS?

He might be in WSS but god I hope 1 guy doesnt account for the whole soc... As much as I used to PK and ZEN a soc of 200 being labeled under one name esp if the guys a recruit not the General...???

Really guy?

Thank You KullXP.

You know how it is out there sometimes and i try to keep it as fair fight as possible.

Last edited:
This video just show that heal my self and after that i shoot you on the other side with clear shoots nothing really special about it.

This video show Tiff try something and i kill him when hes tired of all that swiping with his low tiered sword.

I think many in Core Explanators soc seems to have some personal vendetta agains me or something. I personaly had to put all in that society on ignore because they kept trolling me all the time. I got mentally tired of all that abuse. I really wish that they would stop making silly video about me. Have i ever posted any videos of you guys from core society? I think this is getting to a point of harassement. So i ask you guys could you please stop. I have you guys on ignore in game so could i have you guys on ignore here to at forum?

Thank You Kull.

You know how it is out there sometimes and i try to keep it as fair fight as possible.

I had to ignore you DEL cuase all you do is scream on local making all sorts of accusations

like I cant post your lies DEL
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?284990-Fun-rig/page7

you accuse others of things they don't even do you mob train trash talk decay
your a lier DEL

I cant trust what you say at this point you were caught in your lies deal with it
you have less then 177hp and and die alot then you flood local with trash talks and try to troll others so I have to ignore list you deal with it.

i tell others to ignore you also

if anyone flames you its because you do it to them we all see how quick you are to use flame del

I had to ignore you DEL cuase all you do is scream on local making all sorts of accusations

like I cant post your lies DEL
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?284990-Fun-rig/page7

you accuse others of things they don't even do you mob train trash talk decay
your a lier DEL

I cant trust what you say at this point you were caught in your lies deal with it
you have less then 177hp and and die alot then you flood local with trash talks and try to troll others so I have to ignore list you deal with it.

i tell others to ignore you also

if anyone flames you its because you do it to them we all see how quick you are to use flame del

I think many in Core Explanators soc seems to have some personal vendetta agains me or something. I personaly had to put all in that society on ignore because they kept trolling me all the time. I got mentally tired of all that abuse. I really wish that they would stop making silly video about me. Have i ever posted any videos of you guys from core society?

I think this is getting to a point of harassement.

So i ask you guys could you please stop?

I have you guys on ignore in game so could i have you guys on ignore here to at forum?

Talk about the topic and leave me out of it.

I think many in Core Explanators soc seems to have some personal vendetta agains me or something. I personaly had to put all in that society on ignore because they kept trolling me all the time. I got mentally tired of all that abuse. I really wish that they would stop making silly video about me. Have i ever posted any videos of you guys from core society?

I think this is getting to a point of harassement.

So i ask you guys could you please stop?

I have you guys on ignore in game so could i have you guys on ignore here to at forum?

Talk about the topic and leave me out of it.

you make post first talking about others and spread lies del its not harassment its the truth.
you bring yourself into it and put light on yourself for telling lies.

so if someone shoots you in a pvp area they have some vendetta against you:confused:
you are Mental though to think people cant shoot you in a pvp zone
same with flame but I can tell you start that.

if you don't like being shot you can leave pvp zone :)

Really, are you sure? :scratch2:

And it's not really "auto-aim" although many call it that (nor move to target which should be left alone as it is very useful for hunting). The way it works is you spam the key that "select target" is bound to using a keyboard/mouse hardware macro that does it very fast. The first selects the target and the next on the same target I guess performs the "default action" (fires the weapon)? I don't think this is the same as clicking on a target with the mouse pointer like I think you are describing.

Actually, yeah, it sounds exactly the same, from a functional standpoint.

This is the default left click action, and what you are describing is exactly what happens if you rapidly click the left mouse button on a target. The first click selects and consecutive clicks attempt to either use tool or perform the item's default action, depending on the selected item.

If you are holding a weapon and the target is something you can shoot, it will auto-aim (move to target if necessary) and fire your weapon.

However in cursor mode it's more efficient to just select the target and toggle auto use tool, letting auto-aim do it's job. Most, but not all of the time.

I don't PVP much and I'm never in aim mode, which I've been led to believe is the preferred mode for 'PKs' and people who prefer a more FPS experience so I'm not sure how it effects the use of auto-aim. You should still have to get your cursor or reticle or whatever onto the target for this to be effective.

I'll log in now that I'm off work and play with it. I'm not actually interested in the dramarama here but what exactly technically happens that make so many people cry that this fundamental function of the game is somehow an exploit when used in PVP.

As near as I can tell from what's being said, if you hotkey the select target action and use that instead of the default click setting in AIM mode which is "use tool" I believe. And use tool doesn't necessaryly invoke auto-aim unless you have hard-selected a target, which I'm quite sure onbecause I actually use a "use tool" hotkey to avoid the default "select target" action from invoking auto-aim during PVE.

Which leaves the door wide open for anyone who plays in the default configuration of the game to be accused of using an exploit, LMAO.

I'll play around with it. If this drama fest gets locked maybe I'll start another thread for the people who are actually interested in the game mechanics in question. Worst case, much like the map/speed glitch, we end up with a tutorial for everyone in game, and equal footing until/unless MA decide to change something.

EDIT:

If you want to see what I'm talking about, go out anywhere and take your avatar in to cursor mode, and third person view. Double click on a mob that's behind you. Or another player in PVP.

Your avatar will move within range of the target, auto aim at it, and fire your weapon one time.

Keep clicking the same mob and your weapon will keep firing at it. But if you click on something else, it de-targets the mob and targets the new object (if it's targetable).

I suspect that in Aim mode once you have targeted a first mob, if you use your "select target" button (or macro) as a different mob moves across your crosshairs the new mob will be selected, and will be fired on with auto-aim for successive clicks of the hotkey.

Last edited:
I don't use macro and your a lier if you say so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBzPU3bFQuE&t=2m40s

You need to stop this lies, u did even upload it urself. (2min and 40sec in)

Here is a video when he using select target, and with a macro so fast that his computer cant handle it without going down to under 10fps.
Look on the FPS in the top left corner.

Ur macro is so fast that ur computer cant handle it. :laugh:

St exploit works like this : No matter opponent move, jump etc the exploiter never miss.
You can see the the movies I posted with DEL, look close frame with frame... I am jumping I am running and he never miss... That is what ST does 100% shoot on opponent. And u don't use one Select target, u need 2 :p
Just keep pressing that instead of fire and move the mouse to the oponent, nothing else.... and poof u never miss !
Use a gaming-mouse where u can put on additional button and u can chase u're opponent, jump, turn etc and never miss 1 shot. That's the ST abuse !
U don't need any skills for PvP , you don't need to worry that you might miss and loose ammo & decay.
That's the exploit. NEVER MISS, NEVER LOOSE AMMO !

And DEL don't start something u can't handle, Do not pretend u're the victim here and we harass you !
YOU started the shit there with u're lies and all the crap you did, you play dirty: mob-train, decay, ST ! so STFU ...

Here is a video when he using select target, and with a macro so fast that his computer cant handle it without going down to under 10fps.

Can I cite from Joda? : I see nothing wrong... Cloud is as innocent as u're noob DEL is :)))
XP as I know you against ST too.... I don't remember to ever see u use it or Dessa...
Can you maintain the hate @ pump and here try more to make ppl aware of this shit abuse and try convince MA to change it ? I Suppose this is the point of the thread...

Hahah i see the fps goes to 7. And goes over 20 again after fight lol

Reactions: das

Brilliant :))) (too bad I can't rep atm... need to spread more... )

Well trolling no trolling, hate no hate, drama no drama, ST is a problem. If we unite all and spam MA I suppose they will do something and remove it .... as they did with pets and made them small :) (except MONKEY...)

Select target is a hot topic at the moment, i see threads about it popping up regulary and gets discussed alot ingame aswell. Here on forum however i see people commenting that i assume have no expierience in pvp and maybe even fear that a patch from MA might ruin their Hunting style as it used to be. So let me try to Introduce you to why People that do PvP want it "fixed" and why it wont affect hunting in any way.

How PvP used to be, and according to alot of people should be:
you have a weapon equipped and your controls are in aim mode and 1st person/over the shoulder, you move your crosshair on your desired target and once you have the crosshair centered on the hitbox of the foe you click left mouse button to fire a shot. naturally this requires good timing and good reflexes as the foe usally aint stationary but moves around so you just got less then a second to click LMB or else the shot goes in the air as the target has moved out of crosshair already.

The current problem with "Select Target"

Mostly the same action exept you dont use LMB, but rather spam a hotkey where you have "Select Target" mapped at this does nothing unless in the very moment you have an mob/avatar at your crosshair. First activation of select target selects the foe second one if your crosshair is still over it fires a shot. if in the meantime between the two button presses the target moved out of crosshair, nothing happens and the target gets deselected.

so this function takes over the part of timing the shot, which is the critical part of hitting someone as it is rather easy to get your crosshair centered on hitbox even for unexpierienced people, rendering spamming select target to something similar to aimbots known from FPS games.

Macro:
a macro is a function of either your hardware (mouse, keyboard) or an external software, whith which you can play a customisable key pattern, for example:

[LMB] [wait 10ms] [LMB] [wait 10ms]...

using such a macro leaves you solely with getting the crosshair at desired target and having left hand free for movement.

Simple fix would be to code a delay in place like they did with "Move to target when interacting".
Some time ago after an VU "Move to target when interacting" was so fast that you could land a shot on someone mid air, jumping from a building by just clicking on the healthbar.
They later fixed that by adding a delay and slowing it down, doesnt matter for hunting as mobs move rather slow or not at all untill you got aggro on yourself, and afterwards they run to you in a straight line.

My Opinion:
doesnt matter weather you use a Macro or not, with select target as it is, it renders PvP in entropia to a point and click adventure. like it is in many other MMORPG´s no or just little skill needed to aim at the target, you just need to press the right button. Now Entropia is an MMORPG aswell but with Cryengine 2 that originates from an FPS game my idea is that PvP here should lean more towards an FPS, and that means that both Aim AND Timing shall be important to hit a foe.

moderator.jpg

Topic is "when was select target added?" Thread starters initial post and question is simple. The question has been answered in the thread. Majority of the thread is now instead cheat blaming and flaming, and the thread starter himself has made no effort what so ever to keep the thread on topic. I see no further good come out of this thread, hence I will now close it.

Last edited:
Status
Back