Info: Update on Compets?

Timp44

Guardian
Got a message stating a new version of compets was available to download

Got a message stating a new version of compets was available to download

Yes, i'm struggeling... It is installed but not creating the ID/Name/player - etc. Please let me know if same for you.

Im confused... is another account needed now?

Would have been nice to have a heads up on what is going on here exactly...

Last edited:
From the facebook page:

New ComPet Beta release on Thursday, 26 May:
On Thursday we’ll have a ComPet Beta release with adaptations indicated by feedback from Beta players. We’ve learned a lot and we appreciate your feedback. Please continue to tell us your opinion - we want you to enjoy playing ComPet!
Since the release is a major one, we will wipe the database. You will need to create a new account and play the game from the start. All accounts will receive the initial 100 PED start value. The winners of the last round will receive their 500 PED after the Beta phase is complete.
As promised there will be a new Round and the winner of this round will get 500 PED.
Game on!
/ComPet Team

https://www.facebook.com/competgame/posts/1010988658936925

Limit to 10 npc challenges per day?
Is it purely a casual log in 5 minutes a day and setime stuff up game now?

Edit: also restarted me with 20ped not 100.

Limit to 10 npc challenges per day?
Is it purely a casual log in 5 minutes a day and setime stuff up game now?

Edit: also restarted me with 20ped not 100.

you got also 16 battle packs of 5 ped.

lol after some effort and a lot of clicks i was able to upgrade my village up (i needed 5 pets >lvl10) ...

i hope this update will be less click-click-click and more pvp in arena

would be nice if the ingame chat will work.

cheers all

Last edited:
lol after some effort and a lot of clicks i was able to upgrade my village up (i needed 5 pets >lvl10) ...

i hope this update will be less click-click-click and more pvp in arena

would be nice if the ingame chat will work.

cheers all

Ya seems less click click click already. No more power leveling in the forest using auto-battle. No more unlimited level making without having stable level upgraded. Only 10 forest battles every 24 hours from 0000-2359 utc. I have not tested raids out yet to see how often you can raid people, kind of waiting to see if they fixed the shields timer issue, they never mentioned anything about fixing any timer problems. In 15 more hours probably less because of bad timers I will be able to test raids :p

So ya lots more arena battles will be taking place to level pets in this current release I think.

Last edited:
10 battles per day with each pet or is it between all pets?

10 total, I used up all 10 on my first pet, found out there was a limit so tried on my second and couldn't do any more.

Shields Timer still Broken

Tested shield timer and shields went down 4 hours before then they should have and got raided earlier then expected.

Just a thought:
I can see 10 forest battles a day being a bit too limiting when you have 8+ different pets. Maybe set a number of times per pet and total number of times based on residence levels as higher you go the more pets you will have to need training. This would also promote faster building of the village. example instead of 10 times total per day, something like 3 times per pet and every residence level add 1-3 times per pet per day depending on how hard the residence is to build.

Back