Selling: Mythic Royal Chirin Dragon Level 20

CharlieBuchanan

Guardian
Hey all,

I'm putting up for sale my Mythic Royal Chirin Pet.

**EDIT ONLY LOOKING FOR ~5K OR EQUIVALENT TRADE - NO PETS**

He is level 20 and will come fully fed.

He is only 1 of 2 in-game to my knowledge, the other is held by Rick England.

I'm selling because I think his value can be achieved now that it has been stated in black and white that he (and other pets) will be useful beyond just the abilities he gives to the owner now.

There will be a function to allow pets in EU to be moved / sold to ComPet

*Posted 5-18-2016 by Kim in the ComPet section of forum*

Taking offers if anyone is interested.

*EDIT* Lots of interest so I will say that I am looking for ~5K. I think this is very reasonable as it is lower than the price of the Mythic Edgehog pet which is less rare to my knowledge. Also, I know Avalon is Selling his Boxer for around 7-8k and that is for a common (maybe rare?) pet that is lower level.

Last edited:
Rick England doesn't own 1. He owns some edited photo's of yours man, with him in the picture ... sorry bro

Rick England doesn't own 1. He owns some edited photo's of yours man, with him in the picture ... sorry bro

Rick does have the other one.

Edited photo? lol

Rick does have the other one.

Edited photo? lol

LOL so funny, made me laugh this post.

I do own the other one, it's at least 6 levels higher.

Actually I think 9k is an amazing deal, I was offered more recently for mine and I declined to sell. I won't send mine to compet. I still believe pet battles will come to EU at some point, so I think it has more value to leave him in EU.

Good luck with sale

Rick

LOL so funny, made me laugh this post.

I do own the other one, it's at least 6 levels higher.

Actually I think 9k is an amazing deal, I was offered more recently for mine and I declined to sell. I won't send mine to compet. I still believe pet battles will come to EU at some point, so I think it has more value to leave him in EU.

Good luck with sale

Rick

I thought you were part of that team that photo shopped the foul part to get the guy to sell it a few ago .... I remember your rant last time charlie listed it for sale so ..... ez dots to draw.

My bad.

I thought you were part of that team that photo shopped the foul part to get the guy to sell it a few ago .... I remember your rant last time charlie listed it for sale so ..... ez dots to draw.

My bad.

I had a good laugh about selling my Royal for 500K or something, for some forum fun. There was a lot of debate about that at the time...lol.

Although I have never ripped anyone off, or attempted too in all my years in EU (and I challenge anyone to prove otherwise), so I know nothing about foul sale I afraid.

All the best Rick

Back