FYI: No killpoints when in team

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
When hunting any creature in a team, it doesn´t matter who does most damage, no one gets the killpoint. Even if you do 100% damage on a mob and if you are miles apart

That's something new. I do 99% of my hunting in a team and pretty sure I was getting kill points yesterday.

What mission are you talking about?

Yeah this would have had to turn up yesterday for it to be true...

Was on ambu with a socm8 and argonaut with a friend.
socm8 tried it as well teaming with someone else and he still didn´t get killpoints

this is new, I recall when the new kerb spawns were added, the shared loot ones wouldn't count towards mission.

does none kp missions count ok?

Just tested team on neconu and each kill gave me 1 point as usual. Are you only talking about the kill point missions?

Just tested team on neconu and each kill gave me 1 point as usual. Are you only talking about the kill point missions?

Tested on ambu which is pointbased and argo which is killbased. Maybe i was bugged then, Will do another test when i'm home.

When hunting any creature in a team, it doesn´t matter who does most damage, no one gets the killpoint. Even if you do 100% damage on a mob and if you are miles apart

Not true - i was hunting Warlock with my Soc mate yesterday, i got all killpoints. Maybe there is a diff between killpoints and kills missions?

cheers

Was in Cyrene just about 24 hours ago, in a team of 3.

I still got points from kills.

Seems to be working for me ? :scratch2:

I just tested this again, and i am getting killpoints... really confused right now :scratch2:
Will keep you posted if this happens again, thanks !

They went to me even if i wasn't online :wtg:

Back