Arena Battle Bug?

Society
Infamous
Anita Ely Meredith
I have just recently added my thoughts to the Compet update on the Win Trading thread and was going to add this as an update to my post but thought it should go in as a bug.

In my post on the Win Trading thread part of it was how I had struggled to get arena fights but since the update had not managed to get one arena fight.

I have just looked in the fight log, mainly to see if I had been raided and it said that I had had one arena battle which I had lost on the basis that I had given up. Now I never did this arena fight. I have yet to get past the search as I always end up with the message that an opponent can't be found. I have just tried an arena search now and again got the message that none can be found.

Obviously there is some kind of problem here. Has anyone else had this happen?

Use 25ped or 100ped battle packs. Matching against 5ped battle pack is maybe possible in the very beginning of the game (after a reset). I have all my 16th battle packs of 5 ped in inventory, from hundreds of arena I did maybe 3-4 matches in ped.

Thanks for that Gotto. I was wondering if it was something to do with the bet as I changed to the equivalent Battlepack in gold and got more matches but still am finding it hard to get many. But I haven't tried using a higher level Battlepack so I will try that. Thanks :)

Back