Pvp st fps rig

Status
well now that we have the facts and wss are proven wrong all is ok.

i wanted to share something simple but then wss come with all false accusations trolls and bs like normal.

~FACT :thumbup:

what????

again... what you are talking about?

what facts? what is all about ?

yes i just realized, that there was no action such as "select target"

option of selecting a target as it was from start of VU 10 is that you can move a mouse to a npc or a mob and you can ACTUALLY select it.

no such action bar , and i bet none from WSS cant say when it was added since NONE of us used it for ANY purpose. Since SOMEONE started use it for cheating with macro.

really its getting annoying now, when you state things that you prove something, where you not prove anything.

"finally i proved that you use ST, and all your posts are lies, and i am right" finally.

Simple questions to cloud :

1. Are you use Select target
2. are you use select target with macro
3. are you mobtrain
4. are you decay people with flamethrower.

please answer YES or NO. Simeple as that. no need comments.
CAN YOU DO THAT?

Last edited:
what????

again... what you are talking about?

what facts? what is all about ?

yes i just realized, that there was no action such as "select target"

option of selecting a target as it was from start of VU 10 is that you can move a mouse to a npc or a mob and you can ACTUALLY select it.

no such action bar , and i bet none from WSS cant say when it was added since NONE of us used it for ANY purpose. Since SOMEONE started use it for cheating with macro.

really its getting annoying now, when you state things that you prove something, where you not prove anything.

"finally i proved that you use ST, and all your posts are lies, and i am right" finally.

Simple questions to cloud :

1. Are you use Select target
2. are you use select target with macro
3. are you mobtrain
4. are you decay people with flamethrower.

please answer YES or NO. Simeple as that. no need comments.
CAN YOU DO THAT?

I never said I dident use select target its a game feature there intended for use by the players.
and it was shown in a video that I did.

you dident prove anything joda it was allrdy there also demonstrates some of its functionality.

no, I do not use macro as I stated numerous times includeing in other threads but that dosent stop wss from accuseing others of it.

the last 2things have no relevance to the topic so i'm not going to answer them, however look at your own soc before pointing a finger.

and lastly I don't need to talk to you anymore, you took the topic that could have went a better rout in the start and turned it into a flame war.

nothing more to say to you.

Guys everyone I ask you to stop... This is very serious and really everyone please stop.

I know many are upset with Cloud and are totally confused on why he is making things up and twisting reality.

But he is not he actually believes what he is saying is true and his account on past events is the truthful ones, AND THEY ARE! To him at least, he has a very very bad medical disease and NO one here would want there friend or family memeber to suffer any more...

By you guys tring to tell the truth about the matter he is in a state where he is mentally impaired, the truth for him changes everyday as events of the past come together differently for him everyday.

Please read up on it, you will see fast that he is not a troll or a liar but a victim of a terrible affliction.

Delirium

Symptoms and Signs

Delirium is characterized primarily by

Difficulty focusing, maintaining, or shifting attention (inattention)

Consciousness level fluctuates; patients are disoriented to time and sometimes place or person. They may have hallucinations, delusions, and paranoia. Confusion regarding day-to-day events and daily routines is common, as are changes in personality and affect. Thinking becomes disorganized, and speech is often disordered, with prominent slurring, rapidity, neologisms, aphasic errors, or chaotic patterns.

Symptoms of delirium fluctuate over minutes to hours; they may lessen during the day and worsen at night.

Other symptoms may include inappropriate behavior, fearfulness, and paranoia. Patients may become irritable, agitated, hyperactive, and hyperalert, or they may become quiet, withdrawn, and lethargic. Very elderly people with delirium tend to become quiet and withdrawn—changes that may be mistaken for depression. Some patients alternate between the two.

Usually, patterns of sleeping and eating are grossly distorted.

Because of the many cognitive disturbances, insight is poor, and judgment is impaired.

Damn son, forum pvp is much better than ingame pvp.

2dmcz74.gif

So im dead serious guys back off im not joking its not funny and you will only worsen his condition by calling him a liar or trying to make him see the truth...

He knows what is true to him and just like any of us when we know something to be true we will fight like hell to prove it and make sure people know who is lieing.

If you saw things the way he does you would be under attack to and never understand why, now that we know what is going on we should all band together and try to help him. Agree with him anad lets build him back up.

Calling him a liar is the worset thing any of us can do atm... Just Agree pls I am beging you guys.../

Read up on Delirium, 100% what we have here.

https://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/neurologic-disorders/delirium-and-dementia/delirium

I never said I dident use select target its a game feature there intended for use by the players.
and it was shown in a video that I did.

you dident prove anything joda it was allrdy there also demonstrates some of its functionality.

no, I do not use macro as I stated numerous times includeing in other threads but that dosent stop wss from accuseing others of it.

the last 2things have no relevance to the topic so i'm not going to answer them, however look at your own soc before pointing a finger.

and lastly I don't need to talk to you anymore, you took the topic that could have went a better rout in the start and turned it into a flame war.

nothing more to say to you.

so hard to answer YES/NO questions...

so hard to answer YES/NO questions...

Damn Joda maybe if you would ask the guy nicely....

He might answer you and hell it might be the start of the biggest bro-mance of the year!
Cloud & Joda BFF's 2016
I check yes!

Give peace and love a chance Joda!!! jezzzzz :swoon::shower::love::inbed:

Last edited:
I just hope they fix ST. So we can pk without accusing each other of cheating. :wise::handgun:

Okey i dont care when the select target was inplented in the game. People didnt use select target ass many pvpr do today. In the video i show . It has to be 100% macro program to aim like that. U also see fps go much down.

I tryied to run around hit the select button fast as hell. But sucked badly when it comes to rund aim click click lol.

So who Found out that macro work with select target.
First i understand use it was avatar Dro becuse i remember he get banned for a month or so.
Then i Come to rig and sudenly cloud was uber pvpr at rig.
Is it this guys that ruin the pvp at first place?
I know cloud only fight me with tango in close battle after flame the armor of me. Who even fight someone with a sniper in close battle? Lol.
I know 2 guys. Isma and cloud:laugh:

Want good example how "spam" keys or macro will lag your PC? or even better, proof?
I got a decent PC,
Got a i5 3570k
Gtx970, 8gb ram,
on some places even just spaming will lag it.

Go on cyclops
spam like hell the next target button, even at steady 60 fps with vsync on with all maxed, the fps will die totally by spaming it (i think MA made it like that in this place).

So let alone with other spots,
Btw, how about we rewind to old times when SOME people used to macro pick oil with next target + pick up and droping a pec to enable a next target? That rings a bell :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im not gonna give names but i'll say is someone that rigs 20h a day for past 2-3 years, only off days was when was banned for week, and xmas last year cos they disabled rig

Want good example how "spam" keys or macro will lag your PC? or even better, proof?
I got a decent PC,
Got a i5 3570k
Gtx970, 8gb ram,
on some places even just spaming will lag it.

Go on cyclops
spam like hell the next target button, even at steady 60 fps with vsync on with all maxed, the fps will die totally by spaming it (i think MA made it like that in this place).

So let alone with other spots,
Btw, how about we rewind to old times when SOME people used to macro pick oil with next target + pick up and droping a pec to enable a next target? That rings a bell :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Im not gonna give names but i'll say is someone that rigs 20h a day for past 2-3 years, only off days was when was banned for week, and xmas last year cos they disabled rig

So the guy who Found out he can macro pick oil with next target to get all oil, maybe Found out he also can macro with select target to get perfectly aim?
Then we have a big cheater in game that have ruin alot.
So why ma dont do anything. Im sure they got alot of support tickets about this. :scratch2:

So the guy who Found out he can macro pick oil with next target to get all oil, maybe Found out he also can macro with select target to get perfectly aim?
So why ma dont do anything. Im sure they got alot of support tickets about this. :scratch2:

Thing is, there were multiple people using the macro pick, was why after it got removed, people got mad at some at rig, cos they rellied purelly on it to pic, and atm they cant do it, some found a way around it tho.

i even have on logs one of the guys admiting he did, and he was the one knowing for doing it the most,
Report, yell, scream, whatever, MA wont care :)

I will just laugh the day MA closes the rig like orthos, what will be of some people's life :laugh:
It'll be like taking the air you breath

its perfectly legal to use it as long as you have no self respect or fair play.
For obvious reasons only the weak ones use it just like the mob train.
I'm sure that those things wouldn't be ingame today if MA would care about pvp.

Agree 100%. And neither would the rig.

doubt that someone can not miss any shot, shooting with 3rd person, having 20 fps and not having target pointer on it.

its hardly possible.

even best pker in the world would say that even 1 option -> 20 fps is not possible to do any pk.
Its pointless all you saying you done it too I don't see why you open you big mount how about check you logos and see what you keyboard say it :laugh: since you don't miss a shot hipocryt :smoke:

Last edited:
Kull fight with the tango from distance. And if he use select target is ok becuse he stand still and can aim and push the button fast as hell. But u cloud. U use tango in close combat and have 100 % hit. Is not possible without Marco. U should try to fight with tango in close combat in the old times that Was suicide lol. In old times u have to be very lucky if u hit the first shoot with tango in close combat :)

Such hypocryt you never miss either I don't know why you even open you mouth wide open keep it shut you look better :rofl:

more false accusations henxy?
clearly since select next target pick was removed I can still outpick you easy with near no effort.

you guys just lie a lot.
and kull nobody feels sry for you selling your tango you used to SELECT TARGET people with on a dayly basis.

you should write your own book along with your landgrab team wss because clearly your the pro at telling fiction.
write a story about how kull/wss and there group are PERFECT little ANGELS that DON'T mob train/select target/pet hide when ancients were still huge/make false accusations with no proof/troll/tell lies.
but remember to have it PUBLISHED as being ENTIRELY FICTION.

BECUASE ITS ALLREADY BEEN SHOWN THEY HAVE DONE ALL THOSE THINGS.

keep trying to bs us that know its true cuase you only make yourselves look bad the longer you carry on. :wise:

Last edited:
more false accusations henxy?
clearly since select next target pick was removed I can still outpick you easy with near no effort.

you guys just lie a lot.
and kull nobody feels sry for you selling your tango you used to SELECT TARGET people with on a dayly basis.

you should write your own book along with your landgrab team wss because clearly your the pro at telling fiction.
write a story about how kull/wss and there group are PERFECT little ANGELS that DON'T mob train/select target/pet hide when ancients were still huge/make false accusations with no proof/troll/tell lies.
but remember to have it PUBLISHED as being ENTIRELY FICTION.

BECUASE ITS ALLREADY BEEN SHOWN THEY HAVE DONE ALL THOSE THINGS.

keep trying to bs us that know its true cuase you only make yourselves look bad the longer you carry on. :wise:

You are right all of what you said is true! Very sorry for ever saying you were wrong about anything ever. All these guys dont understand and see reality like you do and im glad you stood up and pointed all this stuff out.

Good Job Cloud!

This comment makes me feel really special!

The Story of Kull and his Land Grab Team,

By Cloud

There I was 120 HP a T3 Tango with 5/5 Reload taking all of entropia PK soc's on... Me and my landgrab team WSS taking LG's down using our super secret 007 MI6 PVP Tacics.

We learned of the mob training ability one day while trying to take down Cloud the said to be apprentice and prodigy of the legend Moe. Now the 12 of us in the team stood no chance against something molded by a PK Master and the Universally Renown Moe.

TIP: Some say that his helmet held an immense unmeasurable power from the trapped spiritual essence of the souls of a million slay'n noobs.

Once we learned of the ability to harness a 100 snarling darkiba and unleash them down upon those who opposed us changing the tide of war in our favor. But this still wasnt enough... The PK warrior Cloud rose back up from the ashi, oooops I mean ashes. To fight these trainers of mobs who ran a mock with there mutated GibNib's!

So once again the scoundrouls Kull and his WSS Land Grab team were over powered and on the run only to find themselfs pinned up at Chug's Hideout the only safe hiding spot in all of Entropia. On day while a WSS padawan was shining his IMP MK.II the knucklehead pulled out the enhancer realease pin, all 1,000 of his tier 1 - 10 slot enhancers fell on his keyboard breaking the keys and causing a oscillating signal being sent from his keys.

He hollered out MERIDA! because he just broke (at that time) a sick brand new Dell Keyboard the one with the quite keys.

So he tried gluing the keys back on the keyboard and in fact successfully accomplished his task. Now it was time for him to test his keyboard and sure enough it seemed to be working fine. Ofcousre the next thing he did is head to the rig to give it a real run...

Once he got out there Cloud was there rekting everyone and everything that moved because lets face it a PK Power House like that can not be contained and it bound melt everything around it!

Springing into action this young brave WSS padawan jumps out of his moving Quad and trys to get his cross hairs on the grease lighting fast Cloud. All of a sudden BLAST!!!!

SYSTEM: You killed Cloud with Terminator.

What the HELlLLLl???? the young WSS padawan yelled out

This had never happened before you see... Someone actually was able to land a shot on Cloud, and the WSS guy was freaked because he never clicked down or pushed anythign to fire the weapon...

What happened then? Miracles or the apocalypse, ghost?!?! GOD??!?! What and how the hell did this happen...?!

Cloud comes back again dodging and moving like a myth long told but still hard to believe such a force of natural exist. The WSS guy freaked out still puzzled by what happened earlier he panicked and threw his mouse Cloud direction then heard a noise. BLAST!!

Make a long story short, he opened windows charator map and saw that 2 keys were occlating and select target was born...

There after the info spread like wild fire to Kull and his Land Grab team and they took over none not even Cloud could stand up to him and his band of thugs.

Last edited:
BTW on a serious note, guys WSS never asked of needed me at land grabs. I really did have maybe 120 hp, noob guns like camo T4 + rage 30 or somthing and that was usless on PK armor and a S.I. Heart.

But they didnt kill me and they allowed me to have my lil bit of fun tring to kill people so they got a lot of respect off of me also the ones I spoke to were very nice and informative and helpful. Also the socs have been on friendly terms good people with good people type thing nothing formal or recognized. ZEN is by no means a PK soc a few of us like to mess around but nothing serious or uber.

They invited me into team once or twice and considering how little skills and gear I had verse them I felt honored. But truth is they needed me about as much as a steel beam needs more support holding up a 1 pound cupcake places in the middle ( If you get that what I mean :p )

But thats about the only role I played, if anything I got in the way because they had to try and not shoot me because I am a red bar so slows them down. But they tolerated me anyways... Says a lot about them and im very grateful they allowed me to have my fun in there events.

BTW on a serious note, guys WSS never asked of needed me at land grabs. I really did have maybe 120 hp, noob guns like camo T4 + rage 30 or somthing and that was usless on PK armor and a S.I. Heart.

But they didnt kill me and they allowed me to have my lil bit of fun tring to kill people so they got a lot of respect off of me also the ones I spoke to were very nice and informative and helpful. Also the socs have been on friendly terms good people with good people type thing nothing formal or recognized. ZEN is by no means a PK soc a few of us like to mess around but nothing serious or uber.

They invited me into team once or twice and considering how little skills and gear I had verse them I felt honored. But truth is they needed me about as much as a steel beam needs more support holding up a 1 pound cupcake places in the middle ( If you get that what I mean :p )

But thats about the only role I played, if anything I got in the way because they had to try and not shoot me because I am a red bar so slows them down. But they tolerated me anyways... Says a lot about them and im very grateful they allowed me to have my fun in there events.

Some people dont understand you, and some more i know play for fun and not to colide egos
If people respected you even tho you were "no one", you'd respect
If people shit on you, because you were "no one", why should you respect them?

Its a pretty simple way to go, some will change as your name makes more of an impact, and then, its too late for some to make emmends of their past.

Also isma/cloud calling henx and whatever macro users, is same as a parrot saying to a parakeet "hey you got feathers"
Both sides used select target, at least i saw it, why not atm anyway cos MA doesnt give a shit,
I do have on logs at least isma admiting to use it clearly and got "scared" cos wasnt on :laugh:

stfu about it, just come out clean, both sides, too many used it for MA to even punish anyone, they cant risk that much of a player base for something that keeps giving them income.

People like some on this thread, never shot 1 time before because their inferior skills couldnt match and hit rate (none in FPS games will ever have 100% hit rate, not ever, i mean competitive non cheating players), and cos of select target "discovery" suddenly they started shoting cos they felt awesome killing ppl they never managed before, Cloud's soc has 2-3 good examples at least of people that are below or barelly 150 hp atm, and feel they humiliate" higher skilled people by killing them at lower skills, without realising the humiliation is on their face, spending the few ped they got to try to show off ego, but whatever flips whoever's boat :)

After years of using select target and shoting, most gone a bit soft, even with non missing, they rather mob train, cheaper, but hey!!! none of them is there for the oil, just for the fun :laugh:

This comment makes me feel really special!

The Story of Kull and his Land Grab Team,

By Cloud

There I was 120 HP a T3 Tango with 5/5 Reload taking all of entropia PK soc's on... Me and my landgrab team WSS taking LG's down using our super secret 007 MI6 PVP Tacics.

We learned of the mob training ability one day while trying to take down Cloud the said to be apprentice and prodigy of the legend Moe. Now the 12 of us in the team stood no chance against something molded by a PK Master and the Universally Renown Moe.

TIP: Some say that his helmet held an immense unmeasurable power from the trapped spiritual essence of the souls of a million slay'n noobs.

Once we learned of the ability to harness a 100 snarling darkiba and unleash them down upon those who opposed us changing the tide of war in our favor. But this still wasnt enough... The PK warrior Cloud rose back up from the ashi, oooops I mean ashes. To fight these trainers of mobs who ran a mock with there mutated GibNib's!

So once again the scoundrouls Kull and his WSS Land Grab team were over powered and on the run only to find themselfs pinned up at Chug's Hideout the only safe hiding spot in all of Entropia. On day while a WSS padawan was shining his IMP MK.II the knucklehead pulled out the enhancer realease pin, all 1,000 of his tier 1 - 10 slot enhancers fell on his keyboard breaking the keys and causing a oscillating signal being sent from his keys.

He hollered out MERIDA! because he just broke (at that time) a sick brand new Dell Keyboard the one with the quite keys.

So he tried gluing the keys back on the keyboard and in fact successfully accomplished his task. Now it was time for him to test his keyboard and sure enough it seemed to be working fine. Ofcousre the next thing he did is head to the rig to give it a real run...

Once he got out there Cloud was there rekting everyone and everything that moved because lets face it a PK Power House like that can not be contained and it bound melt everything around it!

Springing into action this young brave WSS padawan jumps out of his moving Quad and trys to get his cross hairs on the grease lighting fast Cloud. All of a sudden BLAST!!!!

What the HELlLLLl???? the young WSS padawan yelled out

This had never happened before you see... Someone actually was able to land a shot on Cloud, and the WSS guy was freaked because he never clicked down or pushed anythign to fire the weapon...

What happened then? Miracles or the apocalypse, ghost?!?! GOD??!?! What and how the hell did this happen...?!

Cloud comes back again dodging and moving like a myth long told but still hard to believe such a force of natural exist. The WSS guy freaked out still puzzled by what happened earlier he panicked and threw his mouse Cloud direction then heard a noise. BLAST!!

Make a long story short, he opened windows charator map and saw that 2 keys were occlating and select target was born...

There after the info spread like wild fire to Kull and his Land Grab team and they took over none not even Cloud could stand up to him and his band of thugs.

skimed over alittle of your last 2posts and could care less to read it all.
you lie like hell, we know you had tango for landgrabs and you used to come to rig quite often not missing shots.

you allways hide and snipe from distance with tango just watch those plasma particles light across the screen.
no matter how you run you get hit by it.

at this point your just boreing.

gl with that I really mean it, just let wss know your the last person they should share a secret with.
cuase you got really stupid with it. :wise:

Some people dont understand you, and some more i know play for fun and not to colide egos
If people respected you even tho you were "no one", you'd respect
If people shit on you, because you were "no one", why should you respect them?

Its a pretty simple way to go, some will change as your name makes more of an impact, and then, its too late for some to make emmends of their past.

Also isma/cloud calling henx and whatever macro users, is same as a parrot saying to a parakeet "hey you got feathers"
Both sides used select target, at least i saw it, why not atm anyway cos MA doesnt give a shit,
I do have on logs at least isma admiting to use it clearly and got "scared" cos wasnt on :laugh:

stfu about it, just come out clean, both sides, too many used it for MA to even punish anyone, they cant risk that much of a player base for something that keeps giving them income.

People like some on this thread, never shot 1 time before because their inferior skills couldnt match and hit rate (none in FPS games will ever have 100% hit rate, not ever, i mean competitive non cheating players), and cos of select target "discovery" suddenly they started shoting cos they felt awesome killing ppl they never managed before, Cloud's soc has 2-3 good examples at least of people that are below or barelly 150 hp atm, and feel they humiliate" higher skilled people by killing them at lower skills, without realising the humiliation is on their face, spending the few ped they got to try to show off ego, but whatever flips whoever's boat :)

After years of using select target and shoting, most gone a bit soft, even with non missing, they rather mob train, cheaper, but hey!!! none of them is there for the oil, just for the fun :laugh:

I have seen henxy accuse of using macro and really i'm not going into that I don't think i mentioned anyone macroing in these threads.

hp don't matter so much either Paulo some invest for high tier weapons tier 8+ icerage for example and can kill ubers easy with that and dosent req. a whole lot of skills.

you die 1-2shots even guys over 200. hp
are you new or something?

we feel we humiliate uber players those are your words not ours.
each side has some egos. that's just how it is.
your to cheap to shoot though Paulo just run your mouth all the time to those who like pvp or to occasionally duel and buy good gear for it its not hard to kill a uber these days.

there goes Paulo the troll again claiming to know it all trust me we have more then a few peds to shoot but go ahead and tell us how it is Paulo :laugh:

you and kull should do the book together or join the circus or something...go go MASCOT TROLLS:laugh:

Paulo you and your soc m8 ALFXXXX has mob trained so don't deny that :)
your like a hippocrit pointing finger.

I have seen henxy accuse of using macro and really i'm not going into that I don't think i mentioned anyone macroing in these threads.

hp don't matter so much either Paulo some invest for high tier weapons tier 8+ icerage for example and can kill ubers easy with that and dosent req. a whole lot of skills.

you die 1-2shots even guys over 200. hp
are you new or something?

we feel we humiliate uber players those are your words not ours.
each side has some egos. that's just how it is.
your to cheap to shoot though Paulo just run your mouth all the time to those who like pvp or to occasionally duel and buy good gear for it its not hard to kill a uber these days.

there goes Paulo the troll again claiming to know it all trust me we have more then a few peds to shoot but go ahead and tell us how it is Paulo :laugh:

you and kull should do the book together or join the circus or something...go go MASCOT TROLLS:laugh:

Paulo you and your soc m8 ALFXXXX has mob trained so don't deny that :)
your like a hippocrit pointing finger.

This is why i dont fed your threads, you're so full of bullshit that it has to be always you the one having a word and reasoning, and yet you pointed fingers
I'll go slowly, topic by topic, so you can understand.

For me, I got no sort of ego, what drives me ingame, is the fun, and the small "family" of friends i got here, that makes the experience enjoyable, griding 24/7 or camping the rig 24/7, there's more fun things to do out there,

With those higher tier blades/ weapons, you wouldnt kill if wasnt for select target, and thats not making up, thats fact. However, you are right, HP turned slowly more meaningless up to a certain point for pvp, because of the tiers.

I dont shot cos i refuse to use select target, at times, i shot, on fair quarrel, for fun, as usual, but these days, even for small pvp fun, people got so used to macro or spam it, that basicly almost no one plays clean, its not gonna be a skirmish if you already know that the winning side is the one using it, so i refuse to shot, rarelly i do at right times, like if osme macro user likes to shot me, i'll make sure i will enjoy killing him off at the trox when its 10% hp, dick move, but so is pulling macro on me.

Ego, ask tiffany what he said in portuguese, he has joy if killing "ubers" when he's so noob and low skilled, so those are his words, not mine :)

And all of this to bring it to this point, as you know cos i said it and i repeat it, i give back what im given, but usually in bigger scales, for good and bad, but i refuse to break rules.

If some mob train me, at times, YES i did mob train, but you can count with your hands the time you saw me doing it, atm i dont think my pitbull has usuable tt cos i suck at it, however, you sure mastered that art or maybe you bought the unl pitbull to TP run your soc mates? Cos thats what unl pitbull is for right?

And trust me, I know enough, at times, bit more than i'd like too, but again, im in for fun as i said,
Else i'd be like the average EU player, fuck over anyone when given the chance to make some money, and my reputation speaks for me, you cant find a trace of scamming or disloyalty to my name, if you heard so, its most likelly a lie, but i never refuse speaking about anything, but you guys seem scared to ask and rather make shit off your asses so you feel happier... Whatever flips your boat, i couldnt be more open in such regards.

As for my friends, kull and alfonso,

Kull is a respectable member in EU, even tho not the highest skilled guy, I trust him entirelly, cos skills dont mean ethics, or what you are worth, kull proven himself not only to me, but to a lot of people, and fact is, as soon as he wanted to do the imp chip, he basicly clap his hands, and he had people willing to freely helping him

Alfonso, I'll not speak much of him, he doesnt have a PCF account even to speak on his behalf, but he is also a trusted friend. and if you should have some respect, you speak of ppl who are willing to speak for themselves here or that are here at all on pcf

As i keep saying...
If you wanna know something, ask, im mostly open about anything, for good and bad, Im honest, my reputation speaks for itself, there's a place in this world for everything, have fun and fool around and be serious, on stuff that demand it, i will be serious, but i mostly like to have fun.

Have fun, wish i could have a healthy conversation with you, you got too much of the God Complex, you got ot always be right :)

You mob train - its fine, its new way of pvp cos of divine chip
Others mob train - HYPOCRITES! noobs

You pick oil - is fine, you make so much and you are a guardian of rig
Others pick - LEECHES! idiots, dont want assholes here, i wont sleep till they are gone, i can go forever

You decay - Lolz check this guy's decay :D
Others decay - noob decayer, all you know how to do

You shot - lol noob 1/2 shots, or, lol die rat OR even better "lol lag" like the 2:40 of that video :D
Others shot - lol 2 ped :D keep wasting

This to show, you are just a child that never been parented, and you always have to be right.
Sooner or later, in this world, you will learn that you been doing some things wrong in life,
As years pass by, you get older, you see what you wasted of your life for the most futile and stupid reasons, but by then, it might be too late,

You only have one life, use the most of it, for the best reasons
And this is me being both serious, and friendly with this comment, take it as you wish.

This is why i dont fed your threads, you're so full of bullshit that it has to be always you the one having a word and reasoning, and yet you pointed fingers

For me, I got no sort of ego, what drives me ingame, is the fun, and the small "family" of friends i got here, that makes the experience enjoyable, griding 24/7 or camping the rig 24/7, there's more fun things to do out there,

With those higher tier blades/ weapons, you wouldnt kill if wasnt for select target, and thats not making up, thats fact. However, you are right, HP turned slowly more meaningless up to a certain point for pvp, because of the tiers.

I dont shot cos i refuse to use select target, at times, i shot, on fair quarrel, for fun, as usual, but these days, even for small pvp fun, people got so used to macro or spam it, that basicly almost no one plays clean, its not gonna be a skirmish if you already know that the winning side is the one using it, so i refuse to shot, rarelly i do at right times, like if osme macro user likes to shot me, i'll make sure i will enjoy killing him off at the trox when its 10% hp, dick move, but so is pulling macro on me.

Ego, ask tiffany what he said in portuguese, he has joy if killing "ubers" when he's so noob and low skilled, so those are his words, not mine :)

And all of this to bring it to this point, as you know cos i said it and i repeat it, i give back what im given, but usually in bigger scales, for good and bad, but i refuse to break rules.

If some mob train me, at times, YES i did mob train, but you can count with your hands the time you saw me doing it, atm i dont think my pitbull has usuable tt cos i suck at it, however, you sure mastered that art or maybe you bought the unl pitbull to TP run your soc mates? Cos thats what unl pitbull is for right?

And trust me, I know enough, at times, bit more than i'd like too, but again, im in for fun as i said,
Else i'd be like the average EU player, fuck over anyone when given the chance to make some money, and my reputation speaks for me, you cant find a trace of scamming or disloyalty to my name, if you heard so, its most likelly a lie, but i never refuse speaking about anything, but you guys seem scared to ask and rather make shit off your asses so you feel happier... Whatever flips your boat, i couldnt be more open in such regards.

Kull is a respectable member in EU, even tho not the highest skilled guy, I trust him entirelly, cos skills dont mean ethics, or what you are worth, kull proven himself not only to me, but to a lot of people, and fact is, as soon as he wanted to do the imp chip, he basicly clap his hands, and he had people willing to freely helping him

Alfonso, I'll not speak much of him, he doesnt have a PCF account even to speak on his behalf, but he is also a trusted friend. and if you should have some respect, you speak of ppl who are willing to speak for themselves here or that are here at all on pcf

As i keep saying...
If you wanna know something, ask, im mostly open about anything, for good and bad, Im honest, my reputation speaks for itself, there's a place in this world for everything, have fun and fool around and be serious, on stuff that demand it, i will be serious, but i mostly like to have fun.

Have fun, wish i could have a healthy conversation with you, you got too much of the God Complex, you got ot always be right :)

Others pick - LEECHES! idiots, dont want assholes here, i wont sleep till they are gone, i can go forever

You shot - lol noob 1/2 shots, or, lol die rat OR even better "lol lag" like the 2:40 of that video :D

This to show, you are just a child that never been parented, and you always have to be right.
Sooner or later, in this world, you will learn that you been doing some things wrong in life,
As years pass by, you get older, you see what you wasted of your life for the most futile and stupid reasons, but by then, it might be too late,

And this is me being both serious, and friendly with this comment, take it as you wish.

Where is the like button i have on facebook :)
But agree

As i keep saying...

Listen, i'm not going to keep going back and forth with you guys.

here is another FACT

Paulo you got kicked from ba SOC for being a lieing 2faced troll and enough of us heard the story to know you was kicked for you to deny that one but gl anyways.
and right after being kicked you go to lg just after teaming wss.

gl explaining that one.

and really I dident start the flameing bs you guys did I dident mention names,soc name or anything.
would have been nice to have an actual discussion about it instead of the normal bs you guys are about.

but Listen, i'm not going to reply to you anymore my IQ might drop in the process of listening to your bs so have a nice life and explain why you got kicked out of ba soc.

here is another FACT

Paulo you got kicked from ba SOC for being a lieing 2faced troll and enough of us heard the story to know you was kicked for you to deny that one but gl anyways.

gl explaining that one.

and really I dident start the flameing bs you guys did I dident mention names,soc name or anything.
would have been nice to have an actual discussion about it instead of the normal bs you guys are about.

but Listen, i'm not going to reply to you anymore my IQ might drop in the process of listening to your bs so have a nice life and explain why you got kicked out of ba soc.

Didnt u get kicked from agents for killing ur soc m8 in pvp4? Its just another sign how greedy and cheating child u are. U do all for the money. Macro aim mob train flame all this shit. Maybe other do that shit to. But they dont kill theyr soc m8 in pvp4 for money. GL explain that:wise:

Didnt u get kicked from agents for killing ur soc m8 in pvp4? Its just another sign how greedy and cheating child u are. U do all for the money. Macro aim mob train flame all this shit. Maybe other do that shit to. But they dont kill theyr soc m8 in pvp4 for money. GL explain that:wise:

henxy your just a lieing piece of crap.

sawyer followed me in pvp4 I dident even see his name and I had no chance to return toxic shot because rattler was hideing in a bush as they set me up.

henxy you suck with your childish lies and acting. grow the fk up

This is almost as good as the walking dead :popcorn:

here is another FACT

gl explaining that one.

I never denied what happened in BA, as usual i just said the truth.

But you were always too low skilled to be able to be part of BlackAngels HQ, so let me tell you what happened.
So here's the long version for the curious one cos some also asked me.

I trolled a member I used to also helping, with translations and stuff on voice chat / typed chat, cos he was my soc mate even tho our divergencies (some of you know who im talking about).

Our leader at the moment, Gunzy, wasnt feeling like taking the leader charge and wanted a small break cos he had stuff IRL, something he told us on mumble, as usual, and its understanding, RL comes first, thats the reason why he took the charge, because Eps was busy IRL.

Brian SledgeHammer took the temporary lead of soc,
This one member since he didnt like the fact of some side trolling, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, he didnt like the fact i borrowed the same items than him, he started talking lies, saying i couldnt be trusted given my nationality, the people, ofc, ignored cos they knew me better.

But he didnt like the fact he didnt take the upper hand, he was, without any doubt, a far better asset in pvp than I was, and some would follow him for pvp, but not me, cos i wasnt into it, and BA somewhat, needed it cos of the ongoing fight vs Winterfeel or WSS then (not totally sure).

So, since he knew the temporary leader, he made ultimate, it'd be either i get out, or he would go out with 3-4 more valuable PK'rs that were his friends (sorry to bring it to you, you were not on the list, i know the list name).

The leader got pressured, he didn't want BA to crumble, neither did I.
So he Pm'd me and said he had to take a choice, i remember as if it was yesterday, cos BA was the soc i was the longest in, and i was most loyal and till then i loved most, cos it was a family then, even tho I had some hate on me, "Let them hate as long as they fear" If you remember that since you were BA :)

Sledge said he was up to the neck and he had to make a choice, me, or that guy and his small group, was something he tought thru but he had to take it fast cos he kept being pressured.
I took the step forward, and I said, and you can ask him or whoever, cos I don't have the habit of lying, I'd rather take the leave then, than not being welcomed, so I left BA, in late 2013, late november. Since i couldn't be kicked cos I held soc shares from LG times (tecnicly yes, i was asked to leave).

Days later Eps, the real leader, heard what happened, he got heavilly upset about how shit went down, and he asked why not a vote, why nothing of that sort, since fairness was always primary, and I wasnt just some recruit, i been in that soc for a while.

Later Sledge asked me if I'd like to have a voting, but I had set my mind, i declined, because I wouldnt want that, after so many years in BA, and being part of a family, i was asked to leave without any respect, so for me the soc died there.

To get back at the guy that planed this, this is what I did that some saw me as being a traitor
He declined EVERYTHING to me in PM, that he didnt do it, I said why wouldnt he just sort it out with me in PM, cos after all, I helped in with english barriers and such, as respect for fellow soc mate.
He kept declining, I was none to missbelieve.... Till i read BAHQ forum. and saw him boldly go against everything he said in PM.

So as revenge, I pm'd some of his enemies, and streamed that single picture, cos i didnt reaveal more of the forum VS the PM i had at that moment, it got viewed quickly by many,
Yes, was something that I shouldn't have done, but I was missthreated aswell.
Was the last act I had of "revenge" in EU cos it felt wrong afterwards, and years pass and you learn from your mistakes.
I shouldn't have done it, but I did it, and whats done, cant be undone, I would be lying if I said i didnt do it.

This guy that also ploted this, didnt like the fact i had few friends, from past years, on the "enemy" soc, but I also invited them to ask them, how much i compromised the soc i was in, we respected each other but since we were friends, we saw no need to shot each other in pvp, but I alwasy said i wouldnt mind, soc shit appart, i'd respect regardlessly.

As soon as I left BA, I got clear who were the others, they started chasing me in pvp areas, in hunting grounds, I'd get randomly mob trained, PK'd by old soc mates, some of them i barelly even spoke with, suddenly i saw them removing from friends list cos they were told to do so. and harassment, and if you remember, i said late 2013, in november, I never held hate, not my style, but we're in mid 2016, and today, i still have some of them following me around, also my family, doing RL threats to them, out of this soc argue crap.

Curiously enough, given to this shit atitude and management of soc, some left quickly, at least 3-5 players in the first week, that I could name, but some are inactive, some not playing, Sledge, not long after, got demoted/steped down (dont know for sure but he wasnt general anymore).

The soc mostly went more and more inactive, the family we had, slowly fainted, some got RL, some left for Entropy/Agents of Chaos, and some even more curiously, went to your "enemies" soc, and some just random socs.
Was somewhat sad to see, cos I really loved the times BA was what it was known for.

This was about what happened in BA, in more or less detail.
I still have some old friends there, in entropy and also on your enemy soc, as i said also, Soc that shouldnt mean who you are friend's with or not :)

Anything as usual, people are more than free to ask, I've always been mostly a open book, and this wouldnt be different, but you could see why i wouldnt type all this in PM.

As for proof, yes, i got proof of what happened,
You always speak of the proof, but yet i saw none clear enough to be called such, i got those on a foldier from past screenshots, along with some more posts after my account was banned on BAHQ forum :laugh:

No grudge with anyone there, It was just sad the ending of my journey there :)

Now i throw you the question, even tho I know, of reliable sources, cos you know, i got my "birds" around aswell, even in your soc, where you least expected probably.

Why did you leave BA?

And why did you get kicked of Entropy?
Yes People know you got kicked, sorry to bring it to you.
It was just another example of how your rig drama got you kicked of a higher skilled soc, that you had friends vouching for you once, twice, but at some point, was too much for them to bother with, they had a soc of people being more mature and hunting and such, while your life always was around at rig, crying for help and who was there or wasnt, calling others to shot for you. Who was the cheap one?
It was sad you chipped in a bunch of skills in TT to make up number to even out the average and end up being kicked.
At least Entropy got up few spots after you got kicked :)
Oh wait you also had to leave, cos you had soc shares, but I know, it was a kick, your own soc said so, unless, suddenly, there's 20 liars in your soc ?
Now go back to your constant denial Syndrom, as usual, because Fayt Cloud Lyngod, has to be the one mighty truth Knight!

About IQ!
I nearly forgot

Perhaps you are more inteligent than me
But at least Im intelligent enough to realise there's more in life than the oil rig
and there's more in EU than the oil rig to profit from if you so sorelly need it

<removed private message>
so let me get this straight Sawyer teams and goes on ts with 2h2h and wss.

no wonder he never teams his own soc or helps them.

I tried to tell them what kind of person they are dealing with someone from his soc left and had a lot to say about him as well and he joined us in ECO.

and lets not forget the person who talked in those pm used to go on that ts and team with them while he was neutral.

first I heard about that also but it shows he was already out to get me before he followed me into pvp4 along with another guy waiting in a bush to set me up. idk how better to explain these facts but he put himself in that position and like I said I would have gladly payed the toxic shot because it was a mistake.
but they followed me with an intention in mind to set me up .

Look I know I've been a pretty dominant player in rig/pvp4 with a awesome team for awhile now and we know me and henxy have some history but no reason for you to lie about me any chance you get and twist what actually happens.
was you there? no you was not just more accusations in this Love/Hate war.

I have absolutely nothing to hide and I did nothing wrong. so believe I will say the truth.

yes I never was in bahq but we all heard about it :)
and the reason you was kicked Paulo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Back