Pvp st fps rig

Status
2016-05-25 13:53:03 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] but why you are not fair and say them when cloud was in agents you barow the flamethrower to master to decay him
2016-05-25 13:56:03 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] cloud was your socm8 and you was in team with me mastr and others from 2h2h
2016-05-25 13:56:28 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] and you barowed teh flame thrower to master and your oil share to me to decay cloud
2016-05-25 13:56:46 [FROM: Eric Morb Sawyer] i dont really care anymore
2016-05-25 14:00:50 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] so you did not like cloud since he was with you in soc
2016-05-25 14:01:03 [FROM: Eric Morb Sawyer] he wasn't in my soc
2016-05-25 14:01:13 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] aoc aoe same soc
2016-05-25 14:01:21 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] now is aoc entropy
2016-05-25 14:01:23 [FROM: Eric Morb Sawyer] where do you want to come with this?
2016-05-25 14:01:52 [TO : Eric Morb Sawyer] no where just want you to be fair and remember when you did that
2016-05-25 14:04:11 [FROM: Eric Morb Sawyer] its just a game

2016-05-25 13:03:02 [TO : Rattler Llama Simpsons] do you know time to time sawer come to 2h2h ts?
2016-05-25 13:03:19 [TO : Rattler Llama Simpsons] 2h2h ts created and hosted by xplojd from wss?

so let me get this straight Sawyer teams and goes on ts with 2h2h and wss.

no wonder he never teams his own soc or helps them.

I tried to tell them what kind of person they are dealing with someone from his soc left and had a lot to say about him as well and he joined us in ECO.

and lets not forget the person who talked in those pm used to go on that ts and team with them while he was neutral.

first I heard about that also but it shows he was already out to get me before he followed me into pvp4 along with another guy waiting in a bush to set me up. idk how better to explain these facts but he put himself in that position and like I said I would have gladly payed the toxic shot because it was a mistake.
but they followed me with an intention in mind to set me up .

Look I know I've been a pretty dominant player in rig/pvp4 with a awesome team for awhile now and we know me and henxy have some history but no reason for you to lie about me any chance you get and twist what actually happens.
was you there? no you was not just more accusations in this Love/Hate war.

I have absolutely nothing to hide and I did nothing wrong. so believe I will say the truth.

yes I never was in bahq but we all heard about it :)
and the reason you was kicked Paulo.

Problem with u cloud u try to put all in bad light. U also say in the rig i got kicked from wss. So u try to Lie about that to. Cant trust u.
But rig is now full of noobs and is destroyed so is ok for me now. Ur income is gone and u dont have ammo to flame or shoot anymore. So we can be friends now. I never was in rig to take oil. I Was there to make competition for u becuse u scared all the pvpr away. Now ma can see rig is dead.

Look I know I've been a pretty dominant player in rig/pvp4 with a awesome team for awhile now and we know me and henxy have some history but no reason for you to lie about me any chance you get and twist what actually happens.
was you there? no you was not just more accusations in this Love/Hate war.

I have absolutely nothing to hide and I did nothing wrong. so believe I will say the truth.

yes I never was in bahq but we all heard about it :)
and the reason you was kicked Paulo.

My ribs, you gonna break my ribs giving me this sort of laughter :D
Again i asked you and you ditch the question, prolly cos wasnt convinient for you.

If you had nothing to hide ,why to hide the fact you used picking macro, and now you just turned it into a select target one :laugh: its fine you can admit, if MA wanted to ban you again, they'd done it already.

If you were that truthfull, you'd come clean with some stuff you done.
But thats in the IF world, we could only hope.

About that TS, at least, unless its recent, because i had acess to that TS, that was 2H2H TS but had people from diferent socs showing there, never once, we had Sawyer at least on my stay there till i got banned cos of personal disputes with the host, but we did have your soc mate there telling some "good" things about you which I even have recorded...

But whatever :)

You're not dominant Cloud, as I said, you just got no life buddy,
When i told you to go out some, do other stuff, was for your own good, its not healthy what you're doing even tho your health is none of my concern, im just a nice guy at times even tho im a troll, and I hold no hate, even of that BA past, even of people that wronged me, living with hate is only draging an infection with you that spreads.

You think the fact you outlast others there makes you better, it doesnt, as I said, multiple times, others got a life, jobs, family, and people like to do other things.
If it feels great for you to be the best at that IF you feel thats being the best, sure, i guess, whatever flips your boat, But when your own soc said the exact same thing about you, that im saying, it tells somethings wrong.
Its not for your bad, even tho, you're just clearly, a delusional person, that has no touch of reality.

Im trying to bring you to the reality of life, while you still have one
"All life is precious" you got to enjoy your life while you have it.

About oil splits, its been years at least on my end i shared with some, some took it right, some didnt like it, but i rather make no exceptions since some incidents also that lead to greed, if i picked, i did, if i didnt, oh well i didnt.

But seriously, havent you got anything better to do than rig 24/7?
Im REALLY curious, because i like to play other games here and there, watch movies, series, hang with friends, family, even tho I got a heavy habit of being in EU when im playing, and I know its by far not healthy, and I see you nearly doubling what I do.

It isn't just possible to have even a half decent conversation with you for as interesting as it could be
You will always deny whatever is thrown at you
Even if all mighyt Lord would come down to see and say what you are doing, you'd deny it, because you got to be right.

Its not healthy,
Takes a guy, to do what you do atm
But takes a man to show you grown up and admit what you do and what you are.

You will look back if you read carefully what i said, as years pass by, maybe not while you're current age, but years will pass, you will look back what you wasted of your life on stupid things, and then you will regret, and there is nothing that will bring back that time ever. (for the record im 25, not some ancient giving you a lecture, but i notice it already).

And about BA, i told pretty much all there was to it, maybe litle more to be added, but if it was, i dont think it'd be relevant, but it was a while ago, my memory also fails, if something is brought up, i never had a problem replying, even if i did the wrong thing,

When you mess up, if you dont clean it up, it'll get dirtier and dirtier, you can hit it for a while, but there will bea point it wont be possible no more, and for as much as you want to say that something is clean, its not, and wont ever be again after reaching the no coming back point.

Sawyer had NEVER been in ts with us!! Yes we team, cuz we are all friends and don't care about how many we are in team when it comes to oil, cuz we are there too have fun, relax and spend time with each other!

Sawyer had NEVER been in ts with us!! Yes we team, cuz we are all friends and don't care about how many we are in team when it comes to oil, cuz we are there too have fun, relax and spend time with each other!

You LIAR I have even slept in that Team Speak! O wait your talking about Sawyer, shit sorry <3

Carry on guys....

you guys are just boreing now :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
had those logs pm to me other day what he said.

<moderated, posted private account information and password>

here is your old ts even I know I think it was the one used around that time.
I can prob dig up the other one but idrc at this point.

now your going to tell me you guys live on ts and can account for each person allways? :bs:

i'm sure you want to cover your asses and your little butt buddy.

I know there is some recorded history of me killing henxy/Paulo/kull long. also that they have decayed/mob trained.
now I may also have done it but i'm not going to lie about it.

you guys are such sore loosers your going to band against me each time and lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie?

now I dident keep count but i'm sure there is not enough text there to account for each time you guys lied.

all I said was true and we can tell you guys have some deep seeded hate from decay/mob train/pk wars
seriously guys tell the truth and stop whineing. :whiner:

i'm not talking to you guys no more cuase your no fun and only bs us.
come to rig I let you talk to my gun :laugh:

its the only talking I could care to say to you what my little friend can also say to use bang bang:zzz::zzz::zzz:

to tired of you guys lies to care at this point

2016-05-29 21:15:24 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Eron SoulSplitter.
2016-05-29 21:04:50 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII (L).

killed henxy a few times earlier today.
but he allways say I never shoot I only ks I broke and cant do this
2016-05-29 21:15:24 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Eron SoulSplitter.
i need oil for lunch money
i need oil to live on or whatever else they say really i got tired of listening to that bs so i add henxy to ignore list and was better then bug spray.

now he use forum to talk his bs because you'll be on my ignore list for some time to come with that bs you speakin.

you can post whatever bs you want after this now idrfc cuase not going to answer to your bs anymore.
:woohoo: :ninja:

ok well try not to lie to much guys you put me to sleep and i'm :smoke:

i learned alittle more how to use some tools in all this though FACT

now that i heard a lullaby i can go :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
and say wow 3ouinkers build that house of straw instead of brick like they should do it crash in there face landed on the camp fire and burnt to ash.
and we seen what they hide inside there was 1decay flame, 2mob train, and 3 select targets linked to multiple keyboard/mouse buttons!!!!!!!!

hf nn don't do anything to :censored: :love::makelove::naughty::trout::vampire::evilking::headbang::revive::angel::angel:
:angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
WTS Data Storage and Dedicated server rental... PM me with your offers,

All the text in this thread will have to be stored somewhere.

There is also logs of me killing each single one of you guys, so then what?´

What about you cut your facts straight
For years you mob trained, flamed, others, and you get upset now that people actually start doing the same? (not speaking about me personally, proof of how much i flamed ever, is the tier of my flamer)

You done it for years without any sort of provoking to others, just because is what you can do best and cheapest, so you done it even to unknown noobs, so they'd feel demotivated coming back, now you'd be lying if you said you didnt.

You ever heard "don't throw stones on a roof made of glass" ?
Pure example
You been harassing (Cos at this point, isnt really pvp what you do with some) for years others, now some actually do the same, you feel heavilly upset, sucks, doesnt it?

Now that you've also been kicked of Entropy, you tried to pick all the inactive "rats" from old time BA or just people other socs dont want, cos sadly, thats mostly what you're gonna find that is willing to join you on free will, along with some that clearly want nothing but some help of you to rig.
Hope that's the ECO family sort you had imagined

There is also logs of me killing each single one of you guys, so then what?´

What about you cut your facts straight
For years you mob trained, flamed, others, and you get upset now that people actually start doing the same? (not speaking about me personally, proof of how much i flamed ever, is the tier of my flamer)

You done it for years without any sort of provoking to others, just because is what you can do best and cheapest, so you done it even to unknown noobs, so they'd feel demotivated coming back, now you'd be lying if you said you didnt.

You ever heard "don't throw stones on a roof made of glass" ?
Pure example
You been harassing (Cos at this point, isnt really pvp what you do with some) for years others, now some actually do the same, you feel heavilly upset, sucks, doesnt it?

Now that you've also been kicked of Entropy, you tried to pick all the inactive "rats" from old time BA or just people other socs dont want, cos sadly, thats mostly what you're gonna find that is willing to join you on free will, along with some that clearly want nothing but some help of you to rig.
Hope that's the ECO family sort you had imagined

had 3 new people ask to join since threads started.
people like honesty and winning teams Paulo.
go cry you lose oil Paulo.

ofc I heard don't throw stones on a roof made of glass your the only one who says that all the time.
cant kick someone from soc holding lg Paulo.

sticks and stones :)
:zzz::zzz::zzz:

Cloud, since you are so big a man too kill me AFK on wall i couldnt answer on your very importan question, so ill do it here!

That ts you linked there, is our new ts! The one we use now! The old one hasnt been used for close too 10 months now. You can ask maryo about that :)

And no Sawyer hasnt been on that one OR the new one! Closes thing he been too our ts was trought stream when jim has been streaming rig life!

So there is the fact :)

Have a good oil day

Ohhh and PMed maryo this: Whispered to Maryo: you know as well as i that sawyer NEVER been on that ts not the new or the old! But dosnt matter, makes no diffence :)

Last edited:
you guys are just boreing now :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
had those logs pm to me other day what he said.

<moderated>
here is your old ts even I know I think it was the one used around that time.
I can prob dig up the other one but idrc at this point.

now your going to tell me you guys live on ts and can account for each person allways? :bs:

i'm sure you want to cover your asses and your little butt buddy.

I know there is some recorded history of me killing henxy/Paulo/kull long. also that they have decayed/mob trained.
now I may also have done it but i'm not going to lie about it.

you guys are such sore loosers your going to band against me each time and lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie?

now I dident keep count but i'm sure there is not enough text there to account for each time you guys lied.

all I said was true and we can tell you guys have some deep seeded hate from decay/mob train/pk wars
seriously guys tell the truth and stop whineing. :whiner:

i'm not talking to you guys no more cuase your no fun and only bs us.
come to rig I let you talk to my gun :laugh:

its the only talking I could care to say to you what my little friend can also say to use bang bang:zzz::zzz::zzz:

to tired of you guys lies to care at this point

2016-05-29 21:04:50 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Henxy Rose AngelHenx using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VIII (L).

killed henxy a few times earlier today.
but he allways say I never shoot I only ks I broke and cant do this
i need oil for lunch money
i need oil to live on or whatever else they say really i got tired of listening to that bs so i add henxy to ignore list and was better then bug spray.

now he use forum to talk his bs because you'll be on my ignore list for some time to come with that bs you speakin.

you can post whatever bs you want after this now idrfc cuase not going to answer to your bs anymore.
:woohoo: :ninja:

ok well try not to lie to much guys you put me to sleep and i'm :smoke:

i learned alittle more how to use some tools in all this though FACT

now that i heard a lullaby i can go :zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz::zzz:
and say wow 3ouinkers build that house of straw instead of brick like they should do it crash in there face landed on the camp fire and burnt to ash.
and we seen what they hide inside there was 1decay flame, 2mob train, and 3 select targets linked to multiple keyboard/mouse buttons!!!!!!!!

hf nn don't do anything to :censored: :love::makelove::naughty::trout::vampire::evilking::headbang::revive::angel::angel:
:angel:

Im gladly come to rig to se ur gun in action. I need more server space if i gonna bring up all info that i kill u hehe. But anyways u dont even touch me with that SoulSplitter if i wear armor. Only thing i heard from u at rig is.
Im back!
Keep spending.
I never give up.
Keep spending.
Alot of shoots.
That Was 10 shoots.
Im back.
Keep spending.
Spend Spend Spend.
Lol noob.
Drop drop drop.
Brb.
I dont stop comeing back. Keep spending.

This is all u can do. U Lie to much cloud.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im gladly come to rig to se ur gun in action. I need more server space if i gonna bring up all info that i kill u hehe.

PM me please im offering server space and new opportunities for you to upgrade all your storage needs by integrating it all into the Cloud.

moderator.jpg

I've been keeping my eyes on this thread for a few days now. I have even let posts that violates PCF rules go by, even though there has been many reports. I've done this out of curiosity to see if this discussion is ever gonna come to a conclusion. And at this point I am pretty sure it won't. So, yet again I am going to close a thread that has turned out to be all about personal disputes, accusations and flaming.

In the previous very similar thread I ended with a warning, which I did not enforce. This time how ever, anyone who has been involved in this thread, that violates 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5 and 2.6 again in their next next few posts, WILL be getting some time off from PCF.

Status
Back