Pvp st fps rig

Status

TheOne

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Henxy Rose AngelHenx
In this video at 2.40 u see a pvpr filming hes self pvp. U see hit rate is very good in that Camera view and fps goes down to 7 when he killed the person. He used the weapon at full speed so the guy didnt had time to fap.
U think select target was here? Do the fps sudenly goes to 7 if its not macro clicking?
Becuse if i aim at a person and hit i need to aim again and is not possible that i use the full speed at gun :/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBzPU3bFQuE&t=2m40s

doubt that someone can not miss any shot, shooting with 3rd person, having 20 fps and not having target pointer on it.

its hardly possible.

even best pker in the world would say that even 1 option -> 20 fps is not possible to do any pk.

In this video at 2.40 u see a pvpr filming hes self pvp. U see hit rate is very good in that Camera view and fps goes down to 7 when he killed the person. He used the weapon at full speed so the guy didnt had time to fap.
U think select target was here? Do the fps sudenly goes to 7 if its not macro clicking?
Becuse if i aim at a person and hit i need to aim again and is not possible that i use the full speed at gun :/

you can use double select target buttons on your keyboard/mouse and when clicking 2keys at the same time allows for an instant shot.
that seems to be how most people say they use select target and its nothing more then that.

CQC=close quarters combat its more effective to use third person view mode to shoot that's my experience and works better for me. far as I know alot of others do the same and its easier to keep your opponent infront of your cursor when in close range as they run through pets behind you ect. just smarter way to pk in CQC

Ranged=target allways infront of you and 1st person is best to aim with.

but double buttons its like clicking twice in a row which allows for an instant shot so if your mashing 2buttons same time while in auto-run trying to keep target infront of you if might appear to highlight target on and off a lot.

its not a macro and i'm calling you a lier to try and say I use any such thing when I don't.

you guys are so full of shit yes was over 50+people at rig and I had lag in the start it took some time to load.
I have been to some landgrabs where there is around the same or more people and sometimes players don't even load vehicles bounceing due to lag and lots complained about that and the intense lag.

rig event was a lot of people there and the recorder I was using recorder fps and I used the wrong thing to record so it buged up some also I clicked the icon instead of shortkey so anyone who uses overwolf i'm sure knows about that problem.
I kinda jumped into it in last moments and dident plan for it.

Last edited:

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Feb 2005

Gender | Ingame:

Male | Male

Sweden

Xaero e-lite Cynque

Society:

Magnum Opus

Send a message via MSN to e-lite

Topic is "when was select target added?" Thread starters initial post and question is simple. The question has been answered in the thread. Majority of the thread is now instead cheat blaming and flaming, and the thread starter himself has made no effort what so ever to keep the thread on topic. I see no further good come out of this thread, hence I will now close it.

I don't know if your IQ is just really low or what but the question I asked had already been answer and nothing more to the topic then that.
seems select target was in game since it started which makes me ask you why you would say it was added to almost fix pvp some X years ago when there's no history of it being added since it was allways there :)

you don't ever know what you say then you -rep me saying I don't know about skills when it dosent require skills at all to use select target and achieve 100%hit rate.

so I corrected your mistakes which you made alot of and gave you your well earned -rep

but the topic was answered to that thread and really nothing more to learn other then hear opinions about it.

yes I don't like the flame war but at the same time i'm not eyeballin this forums page I go do other things and check in but when I can i'll respond few trolls but there were also others opinions when I came back...

Last edited:

This member has helped support PlanetCalypsoForum in the past via donations.

Feb 2005

Gender | Ingame:

Male | Male

Sweden

Xaero e-lite Cynque

Society:

Magnum Opus

Send a message via MSN to e-lite

Quote Originally Posted by CloudyProducton View Post

why because we know who that SOC was using select target in landgrabs for years?
wss started useing select target and its because of you that others use it to.
Not sure if you are trolling, or you are just new to the game. The "select target" is a feature they added to make PVP "almost" work again. MA has encouraged for the "select target" feature to be used since the manual aim and shoot doesn't work in the game because of high latency. It's not cheating, nor will anyone be frowned upon for using it. PVP is not for everyone, perhaps this activity doesn't suit you.

you clearly got issues?

You never had mother love or something ? or prolly too much?
Each single thread rellated to pvp you want to be God of reason, which you arent
Just cos your mom told you are the best boi around, you're a good boi, doesnt make it you the best, makes her a mother that maybe loves her child. you do miss reality check

What star said in his thread was true, any american that really rellies SO much for few ped of income on rig, is better off with a job irl.
You cant say its fun, cos the action is slime
You cant say you are a pk'r cos you mostly mob train or decay till you break your flame, tactic adopted by your soc.

Mocking soc names, i could go soooo much on your extermination core :laugh:
But yes, call us 2 holes 1 pocket :) Fun part is, even the lowest skilled among us, outskills the highest skilled of you guys, and we are just "trolls" that know nothing better, how does that make you feel ? :laugh:

Seriously seek help, everyone can see you got some fucked up shit going on your head that clearly avoids you to see the reality

Now grow up already and get some air out of the rig cave hmmmm k?

you clearly got issues?

You never had mother love or something ? or prolly too much?
Each single thread rellated to pvp you want to be God of reason, which you arent
Just cos your mom told you are the best boi around, you're a good boi, doesnt make it you the best, makes her a mother that maybe loves her child. you do miss reality check

What star said in his thread was true, any american that really rellies SO much for few ped of income on rig, is better off with a job irl.
You cant say its fun, cos the action is slime
You cant say you are a pk'r cos you mostly mob train or decay till you break your flame, tactic adopted by your soc.

Mocking soc names, i could go soooo much on your extermination core :laugh:
But yes, call us 2 holes 1 pocket :) Fun part is, even the lowest skilled among us, outskills the highest skilled of you guys, and we are just "trolls" that know nothing better, how does that make you feel ? :laugh:

Seriously seek help, everyone can see you got some fucked up shit going on your head that clearly avoids you to see the reality

Now grow up already and get some air out of the rig cave hmmmm k?

ahh Paulo mad I said 2holes 1pocket:confused::laugh:
your soc makes false accusations that was a lie

yes your trolls that's all you know and clearly you cant lie because its only trolling.
whatever Paulo everything I said was true

I don't need to lie and make false accusations like you have on other threads
but hey its just trolling :scratch2:

your the one that needs help and wash your mouth out with soap

images

ahh Paulo mad I said 2holes 1pocket:confused::laugh:
your soc makes false accusations that was a lie

yes your trolls that's all you know and clearly you cant lie because its only trolling.
whatever Paulo everything I said was true

I don't need to lie and make false accusations like you have on other threads
but hey its just trolling :scratch2:

your the one that needs help and wash your mouth out with soap

images

Im always in for some healthy argue or mind sharing with EU cos its a game i love.

Even when im playing other stuff I end up checking PCF here and there to se whats new, latelly its been all about your hate related posts with WSS / 2h2h
Now i ask you

If you hate them so much why is this screenshot roaming around?

7pjN8yg.jpg

I got better things to do than argue with someone who learn to only see his point of view, have no self respect for others nor for himself.
About my family, yea, your guys knnow who it is, and 1 even harasses her cos of it, but she's got a stomach, so its all fine

I checked your thread and my soc name was brought up
Im done replying to this thread, as i said MANY times now, if you got some issue regarding me or my soc, pm' me ingame or pcf.

Peace!
Have fun, enjoy your oil... oh i mean your fun :D cos thats why you rig

Im always in for some healthy argue or mind sharing with EU cos its a game i love.

Even when im playing other stuff I end up checking PCF here and there to se whats new, latelly its been all about your hate related posts with WSS / 2h2h
Now i ask you

If you hate them so much why is this screenshot roaming around?

7pjN8yg.jpg

I got better things to do than argue with someone who learn to only see his point of view, have no self respect for others nor for himself.
About my family, yea, your guys knnow who it is, and 1 even harasses her cos of it, but she's got a stomach, so its all fine

I checked your thread and my soc name was brought up
Im done replying to this thread, as i said MANY times now, if you got some issue regarding me or my soc, pm' me ingame or pcf.

Peace!
Have fun, enjoy your oil... oh i mean your fun :D cos thats why you rig

old pm and dosent show much cept me wanting to go lg to ffa only want to fight certain people and you poorly misinterpreted the meaning of it.
throw that junk pm around if you want Paulo its old and overused.
but no fight at lg anyways so no fun to show up for i'll wait till there's a fight again if there ever is one and join to ffa. ;)

idrc what you say or think and I took that pic because someone wanted to know my total skills
at rig and I had np shareing I never asked to join wss in that pm and have no intention to try.
so come with something new because that one is getting old

Awesome stuff, the guy videos his self using select target...

Then insults the forum moderator for doing his job...

Then post pic's that are linked to some crazy site address so its loading on everyones comp that looks at this post and could be requesting information like there IP address putting everyone who looks at this post at risk...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...WQDylRjHVFmtkUojIacrt-SuQrOAe1z-xIvSM_4YKXjus

Well I will give him a thumbs up on literately suiciding his PCF account :eyecrazy:

I will say this much though this is getting old

So, lets get right to it you cannot really deny people use select target these days.
most people who do pvp use it and I do mean most.

whats it going to matter if a few more do it as I can tell mostly everyone already does.
the curtain is pulled its not really a secret anymore.
its public knowledge.

much as I hate select target I fought it for awhile but you reach a point you gotta realize if you don't use it your at a huge disadvantage and have a very slim chance.

and there's a clear reason everyone uses it, go on and be in denial if you want your just lieing to yourself
ok not pointing finger but we know its pretty widely uses by players.

its been called a grey area or whatnot and not said its not allowed.

and there is no agreement between the players to not use it and most will to be on a level playing field.

I have even seen people stream it select target wars and whatnot and others

there is no denying it.
it really dosent matter if a few more catch up with the rest of us
most of us know about it and go pvp and see it all the time.

old pm and dosent show much cept me wanting to go lg to ffa only want to fight certain people and you poorly misinterpreted the meaning of it.
throw that junk pm around if you want Paulo its old and overused.
but no fight at lg anyways so no fun to show up for i'll wait till there's a fight again if there ever is one and join to ffa. ;)

idrc what you say or think and I took that pic because someone wanted to know my total skills
at rig and I had np shareing I never asked to join wss in that pm and have no intention to try.
so come with something new because that one is getting old

You tried, you got declined given your past behaviour
Same sort of behaviour that ended up getting you out of your old soc.

You dont really fight, you just decay cos yo ugot no odds against some ppl
With such laggy pc you've got, i will wonder how will you PK if they fix select target, any proper FPS player will tell you 60 fps or steady fps rate is a must have.
About your skills, you always go on about how much hp and totals you got and how much better you are, which you really arent, so you werent alwyas clear on that, when i asked you out of curiousity, you only said 200+ cos of the buffs, as if yu got a ego to defend :laugh:

Again its pointless trying to have even a healthy conversatiion with you.... I tried
You must always be right, even when you're not
You must always speak the truth, even when you lie.
Whatever you said, has to be the truth, even if it isnt.
If you said something it has to become the law just cos you want

I dont blame you entirelly i think, you got clear traces of who had messed up parenting.
In that regard, i feel sorry for you but i will also apologize PCF once again for the off topics
but I've always been a part of this forum, sharing info, discussing and at times also trolling.
But with you, its a no go

If you get patched up, we may discuss, now pm, im done with posting
Take good care and hope, one day, maybe, we can have a healthy conversation, when you realise is more of the world besides your basement, rig, and your non existent ego

Its not possible to push buttons so fast so the computer goes down from 20fps to 7fps even if u try push several buttons at same time, need to use macro to do that.

Awesome stuff, the guy videos his self using select target...

Then insults the forum moderator for doing his job...

Then post pic's that are linked to some crazy site address so its loading on everyones comp that looks at this post and could be requesting information like there IP address putting everyone who looks at this post at risk...

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...WQDylRjHVFmtkUojIacrt-SuQrOAe1z-xIvSM_4YKXjus

Well I will give him a thumbs up on literately suiciding his PCF account :eyecrazy:

kull you use select target your part of the reason others learned about it watching your 100% hits at rig with tango

google search pic kull grow up ;)

and I corrected the mod on his mistakes as he dident really know what he's talking about and proven wrong.

we have some history kull you select target quite alot but you don't have skills for that tango you use so its just a waste oh I think you sold it now well now what you use to select target with:confused:

Its not possible to push buttons so fast so the computer goes down from 20fps to 7fps even if u try push several buttons at same time, need to use macro to do that.

Yeah that what i thinking. And if u gonna push this button so fast can u run around push button and aim at same time? It has to be some macro program.
But i think we all know becuse the guy who post the video of hes self at first. hurry to post in this thread.
:scratch2:

kull you use select target your part of the reason others learned about it watching your 100% hits at rig with tango

google search pic kull grow up ;)

and I corrected the mod on his mistakes as he dident really know what he's talking about and proven wrong.

we have some history kull you select target quite alot but you don't have skills for that tango you use so its just a waste oh I think you sold it now well now what you use to select target with:confused:

Kull fight with the tango from distance. And if he use select target is ok becuse he stand still and can aim and push the button fast as hell. But u cloud. U use tango in close combat and have 100 % hit. Is not possible without Marco. U should try to fight with tango in close combat in the old times that Was suicide lol. In old times u have to be very lucky if u hit the first shoot with tango in close combat :)

ok i'm done talking to stupid trolls.
no I did not try to join wss you lier show me where in that pm it says that cuase your just lier/troll

I have been completely honest in these threads and was not proven otherwise just alot of trolls still sore they don't get tax anymore.
or I taxed them at pvp4

true I looted most your soc xplo solo you guys stuck on that.
I do a video and the nuts will be paranoid and post garbage.

but i'll leave it up all the same because I don't use macro and nothing to hide.

you really think i'm going to post a video where I use macro you nuts?
you paranoids need to get a hobby, seriously

I did nothing wrong so I wont lose any sleep here.
dosent really effect because most use select target nowadays.

if wss posted about it all would be fine though.

seriously though I think you guys should go pray in church you cant cover up lies with more lies

ok i'm done talking to stupid trolls.
no I did not try to join wss you lier show me where in that pm it says that cuase your just lier/troll

I have been completely honest in these threads and was not proven otherwise just alot of trolls still sore they don't get tax anymore.
or I taxed them at pvp4

true I looted most your soc xplo solo you guys stuck on that.
I do a video and the nuts will be paranoid and post garbage.

but i'll leave it up all the same because I don't use macro and nothing to hide.

you really think i'm going to post a video where I use macro you nuts?
you paranoids need to get a hobby, seriously

I did nothing wrong so I wont lose any sleep here.
dosent really effect because most use select target nowadays.

if wss posted about it all would be fine though.

seriously though I think you guys should go pray in church you cant cover up lies with more lies

Omg ;):nurse:

Kull fight with the tango from distance. And if he use select target is ok becuse he stand still and can aim and push the button fast as hell. But u cloud. U use tango in close combat and have 100 % hit. Is not possible without Marco. U should try to fight with tango in close combat in the old times that Was suicide lol. In old times u have to be very lucky if u hit the first shoot with tango in close combat :)

in the video I used cryo/sword in CQC and splitter at range...
if you want i'll demonstrate a private video for you idgaf

yes it is possible to use tango in CQC and not miss unless you get the system chat miss
not hard to kill guys in 1shot with no hp...

you know all this henxy stop questioning its dumb

I give up :)
fk this i'm out I said my part that's all I wanted to do

i'll gladly demonstration video anytime so whatever

hf convinceing us you guys don't use select lol

other guy said he was going to test it maybe he can do a video lol

gl , Cloud

So, lets get right to it you cannot really deny people use select target these days.
most people who do pvp use it and I do mean most.

whats it going to matter if a few more do it as I can tell mostly everyone already does.
the curtain is pulled its not really a secret anymore.
its public knowledge.

So, lets get right to it, not everyone does... Instead this is what they do, they play honest or dont pvp at all.

Then sell 30k in pvp gear because they have no choice but to either cheat and select target or dont and get rolled over by people using it.

Just because everyone does it or its known by everyone doesn't make it right to do it. If everyone started smacking lil ol ladys you going to do it to?

Right and Wrong

No select target right, and using select target is wrong. Simple, why should there be any other choice?

Dont try to justify it to yourself because others are doing it...
  • Doing the wrong thing is always the easiest option in life.
  • Doing the right thing takes work and will only bring you grief. But when your on the right side you will always know your doing what is right...

Thats all anyone needs in life, and you come out a whole lot stronger in the end.

Goodbye cloud, *before you're banned, lol

Rgds

Ace

https://youtu.be/tGelWlfC6xo
Found a funny video the noobs Attack cloud and co. I thought he helped all the noobs. Was funny video . I dont understand all they say but Was funny whatching some of it haha

Before driving the paranoia out of the game/forum, it only takes a few seconds to verify that this is a google owned domain, used for serving images off of their network.

As for the rest of it, yeah it seems like one or two people are literally begging for a ban this week. E-Lite has dropped several warnings, it's due :laugh:

i pray and wait that day, when ST will be removed.

The funnies part will be when i will watch "UBER PKERS" shooting :D

//mg

I don't know if your IQ is just really low or what but the question I asked had already been answer and nothing more to the topic then that.
seems select target was in game since it started which makes me ask you why you would say it was added to almost fix pvp some X years ago when there's no history of it being added since it was allways there :)

you don't ever know what you say then you -rep me saying I don't know about skills when it dosent require skills at all to use select target and achieve 100%hit rate.

so I corrected your mistakes which you made alot of and gave you your well earned -rep

but the topic was answered to that thread and really nothing more to learn other then hear opinions about it.

yes I don't like the flame war but at the same time i'm not eyeballin this forums page I go do other things and check in but when I can i'll respond few trolls but there were also others opinions when I came back...

No, it was not always there. I've been in Entropia for 13 years about now. Select target and auto use tool is a "new" thing. As I said, maybe 5 or max 6 years ago since it was added. I have searched for the release notes, but since MA release notes is very thin, I can't find it. But I am sure other veteran players can confirm that it was not always in the game.

No, it was not always there. I've been in Entropia for 13 years about now. Select target and auto use tool is a "new" thing. As I said, maybe 5 or max 6 years ago since it was added. I have searched for the release notes, but since MA release notes is very thin, I can't find it. But I am sure other veteran players can confirm that it was not always in the game.

You're going to have to up that estimate a bit. Select target is much older than auto use tool, next target, team target, etc...

I've found references to it as far back as 2008 here on the forum before I stopped looking. It is in fact the default keymap of the default mouse button in cursor (game default) mode.

Did some boring tests last night to verify this functionality in several situations, using both Aim and Cursor mode with select target hotkeys and the mouse.

Came back to post about it again in that drama thread and found that someone posted a full explanation of how to use the "exploit" with this hotkey anyways, before the thread was locked.

So while they may have made some change to the functionality of it, it was clearly present pre cryengine, and it's SUPER unlikely that this feature will be removed or changed in any way.

A nerf in PVP is not too likely, either IMO since this would require all players to learn new (and odd) workflows for all activities besides PVP battling in aim mode. They could break it so that the secondary action is no longer the default action of the target, strictly for avatars.

Can't imaging the coding involved, or how many things that would break.

So, lets get right to it, not everyone does... Instead this is what they do, they play honest or dont pvp at all.

Then sell 30k in pvp gear because they have no choice but to either cheat and select target or dont and get rolled over by people using it.

Just because everyone does it or its known by everyone doesn't make it right to do it. If everyone started smacking lil ol ladys you going to do it to?

Right and Wrong

No select target right, and using select target is wrong. Simple, why should there be any other choice?

Dont try to justify it to yourself because others are doing it...
  • Doing the wrong thing is always the easiest option in life.
  • Doing the right thing takes work and will only bring you grief. But when your on the right side you will always know your doing what is right...

Thats all anyone needs in life, and you come out a whole lot stronger in the end.

never said everyone did but you for sure do use it kull in fact you and hype are the reason I knew it exsisted after your landgrabs team teached it to you you came to the rig all the time and never missed shots with tango.
and that became a dayly thing with you so we wondered how did your aim go from noob as hell to full uber pro overnight? your a lier if you say you don't use it kull.

but i'll ask this now where does it say that plaerys cannot use this built in game feature for either hunting or pvp purposes as its there for the player use.

can you show me anywhere its said we cant use it:confused:
I don't think you can :D

so its not an exploit ffs its a game feature :laugh:

I did nothing wrong and stayed within the rules so until its proved or shown where it says we cannot use this built in game feature for either hunting or pvp purposes as its there to be used by the players.

i'll say it again and I encourage all to use it its a great built in feature that is widely used by the players :laugh:
and in pvp you should use it because you'll be at a disadvantage when kull or his team use it against you.

get busy learning or get busy dieing :wise:

Edit .... ill just let this post you made ride, you just destroyed any credibility you might have had... People know both of us and the likely hood that either would use select target..

Well thats sorted gj

Edit .... ill just let this post you made ride, you just destroyed any credibility you might have had... People know both of us and the likely hood that either would use select target..

Well thats sorted gj

no kull your a lier and yes you do use select target.
that's the truth

so my credibility is still good
you might not now because you don't have a pvp gun

but yes you have and what I said stands as the truth I learned about it because of you and your soc leader.
comeing to rig snipeing with really slow tango all the time and never missing shots.

sorry if the truth hurts but its a fact
for those of us who know you do use it you made yourself out a lier kull and untrustworthy
and you lost credibility ;)

they were stupid to teach it to you guys kull you just come to rig everyday spaming it on your tango.
+we can see your tango plasma particles so easy to tell each time you shoot.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Action_library

Last edited:
Status
Back