Pvp st fps rig

Status
no kull your a lier and yes you do use select target.
that's the truth

Um ive never used it... Sooooooo?

You point and click the left mouse button thats how you pvp not macros to win. Right and Wrong

Um ive never used it... Sooooooo?

You point and click the left mouse button thats how you pvp not macros to win. Right and Wrong

if by that you mean link select target to a mouse button then yes.

I never said macro but select target 100% you used it.

just tell the truth kull you'll feel better :)

its ok to use select target just not with a macro but now its to widely spread, like I said though this is public knowledge and has been for awhile now and you cant show where it says its not ok to use it.

because it is ok and that's why more and more are using it in pvp every single day.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Action_library
select target was in game since the start of eu or near to it.

around 2years ago select target broke out where only few people was using it before that.
then everyone started to use it.
it got a lot of hype and exploded and wasent long as more and more was using it each day to compete.

after a long time it never got fixed, changed, or removed

it was labeled as a grey zone and never said it couldent be used for hunting or pvp.
hunters use it as I understand it as well as PvPers so alot had to link one..or 2

wss cried and made excuse for select target is why they lost lgs but they use it to keep lgs.
to my understanding and I wont touch on the current defenders of landgrabs other then it also became known how to defend against this select target around the same time wss lost landgrabs.

get a pet and let it follow behind you because there select target will also hit the pet.

if your select target hits the pet and not the player you have only yourself to blame for using select target and having poor fps skills.

if I had to guess the current defenders played respectably but we all learned how to defend against the select target.
people using select target can miss shots when the pet moves in the way and/or takes the hit.

select target only hits players/pets/mobs and a pet is a good defense to have against it.
we all learned early on after it became hyped up.

select is ok to use and I have not seen anything to suggest that it is not. however I will keep my select target defense/pet close behind me when I run if you do not use select target to shoot then the pet that follows behind me should not matter as much.

Last edited:
select is ok to use and I have not seen anything to suggest that it is not. however I will keep my select target defense/pet close behind me when I run if you do not use select target to shoot then the pet that follows behind me should not matter as much.[/QUOTE said:
its perfectly legal to use it as long as you have no self respect or fair play.
For obvious reasons only the weak ones use it just like the mob train.
I'm sure that those things wouldn't be ingame today if MA would care about pvp.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/wiki/Action_library
select target was in game since the start of eu or near to it.

around 2years ago select target broke out where only few people was using it before that.
then everyone started to use it.
it got a lot of hype and exploded and wasent long as more and more was using it each day to compete.

after a long time it never got fixed, changed, or removed

it was labeled as a grey zone and never said it couldent be used for hunting or pvp.
hunters use it as I understand it as well as PvPers so alot had to link one..or 2

wss cried and made excuse for select target is why they lost lgs but they use it to keep lgs.
to my understanding and I wont touch on the current defenders of landgrabs other then it also became known how to defend against this select target around the same time wss lost landgrabs.

get a pet and let it follow behind you because there select target will also hit the pet.

if your select target hits the pet and not the player you have only yourself to blame for using select target and having poor fps skills.

if I had to guess the current defenders played respectably but we all learned how to defend against the select target.
people using select target can miss shots when the pet moves in the way and/or takes the hit.

select target only hits players/pets/mobs and a pet is a good defense to have against it.
we all learned early on after it became hyped up.

select is ok to use and I have not seen anything to suggest that it is not. however I will keep my select target defense/pet close behind me when I run if you do not use select target to shoot then the pet that follows behind me should not matter as much.

The link you posted shows that Select Target was added to action library VU 10.2 (2009). So that is 6, almost 7 years after after EU was released. That is hardly not "since the beginning". I know for a fact it wasn't there when I started in VU 5.1 (2003). Heck when I started we didn't even have the action library at all! It didn't exist at all until 2005.

its perfectly legal to use it as long as you have no self respect or fair play.
For obvious reasons only the weak ones use it just like the mob train.
I'm sure that those things wouldn't be ingame today if MA would care about pvp.

Edit.

ok, yes but most people use it its no denying that
wss does both but sure they'll deny it for those that do.

I'm not trying to point fingers I just want to share the facts.

Last edited:
wss is weak I agree with you there.
and wss does mob trains I have to say also.

but they are also the biggest hippocrits in the game I have seen.

i just said something, if you use it as you like, that's your problem.I just said what's my opinion on it
I don't use it and i will never will and I am WSS.Whoever use it its his problem and I hope they all get banned at least temporarily.

The link you posted shows that Select Target was added to action library VU 10.2 (2009). So that is 6, almost 7 years after after EU was released. That is hardly not "since the beginning". I know for a fact it wasn't there when I started in VU 5.1 (2003). Heck when I started we didn't even have the action library at all! It didn't exist at all until 2005.

I said or near to it which seems it was in game even before that notes.

which since you cant provide the release notes for us E-lite i'm not sure you can prove that for a fact ;)

but you had icons to use tools?

Last edited:
i just said something, if you use it as you like, that's your problem.I just said what's my opinion on it
I don't use it and i will never will and I am WSS.Whoever use it its his problem and I hope they all get banned at least temporarily.

ok, I don't think you do use it there are a lot who dont.

I would rather see it removed but this is so all can be on a lvl playing field
it gets really old when you dont even have a chance to fight back

and if this is how ma wants the pvp style for eu so be it i'm just saying learn to adapt.

and if this is how ma wants the pvp style for eu so be it i'm just saying learn to adapt.

you are so confused man, that you confused even me.

so one time you use ST, next time you do not.
You blame a person using ST, than he has to come here and deny it, and you say "ok , you dont use it, going to another". And start blame another.

really ? What is wrong with you?

You blame a person using ST, than he has to come here and deny it, and you say "ok , you dont use it, going to another". And start blame another.

I think your confused that I said not all use it.
i dident know about it till around the time it got hype on forums.

so before that i dident know about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post

KULLXP -> one of best examples, he could explain for all of you.

how select target ruined pvp and forced people to sell out valued items.

that pay2win feature not fit at all , since guns and stuff dropped price so fast .

+notice -> vaporizer do not need select target to work and make people wing :

this is not pay2win :

a guy 20lvl with 1 rocket and no pvp gear can own pvp !

//mg

i think your confused joda to wonder how a guy lvl 20 using a lvl 32SIB rocket can kill a guy over 350hp in full infiltrator armor.

if we learned anything by watching that joda is that you fail at PvP :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by mg Joda VVV View Post

KULLXP -> one of best examples, he could explain for all of you.

how select target ruined pvp and forced people to sell out valued items.

that pay2win feature not fit at all , since guns and stuff dropped price so fast .

+notice -> vaporizer do not need select target to work and make people wing :

this is not pay2win :

a guy 20lvl with 1 rocket and no pvp gear can own pvp !

//mg

i think your confused joda to wonder how a guy lvl 20 using a lvl 32SIB rocket can kill a guy over 350hp in full infiltrator armor.

if we learned anything by watching that joda is that you fail at PvP :laugh:

you really have something happeing in your head.

vaporizer hit is 600+ , and 20lvl was a metaphore (maybe his evade or brain level is 20lvl) maxed vaporizer or not.

a gun is made for not survive with any armor.

if you cant stand vaporizer you fail pvp ? i bet if you put 3 clouds against vaporizer they would fail 3x.

dont go offtopic from main thread point.

i admit you killed me, or any other my soc member in pvp4 , sometimes not even once. So you can proud of that and say it how many times you want.
But if you count kill count of deaths , you died like 100000x times more from our guns than we from your ST tt mf chip.

so yes, i fail 1 times to your st, when you fail 10x from my gun without ST.

and for mods : i really don't like to reply this guy, but knowing last his activities, not reply such posts makes our society look bad.

Last edited:
you really have something happeing in your head.

vaporizer hit is 600+ , and 20lvl was a metaphore (maybe his evade or brain level is 20lvl) maxed vaporizer or not.

a gun is made for not survive with any armor.

if you cant stand vaporizer you fail pvp ? i bet if you put 3 clouds against vaporizer they would fail 3x.

dont go offtopic from main thread point.

well clearly he had enough level to use it.
and his aim is a lot better then yours.

he still missed but not as much as you and when using vapor you want your shots to count more.
GZ to him for powning you :laugh:

i still laugh at that video to this day
thx for bringing it up

well clearly he had enough level to use it.
and his aim is a lot better then yours.

he still missed but not as much as you and when using vapor you want your shots to count more.
GZ to him for powning you :laugh:

i still laugh at that video to this day
thx for bringing it up

my pleasure, as long as it brings you mental health im ok with it.

with such blow range of vaporizer even blind ones can shoot, but ofc i admit that he could have better aim than me. Im not super duper pvp machine after all.

my pleasure, as long as it brings you mental health im ok with it.

with such blow range of vaporizer even blind ones can shoot, but ofc i admit that he could have better aim than me. Im not super duper pvp machine after all.

well i need coffee

just corrected you joda and shared the facts for those who want the truth.

well i need coffee

just corrected you joda and shared the facts for those who want the truth.

Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality,[1] or fidelity to an original or standard.[1] Truth may also often be used in modern contexts to refer to an idea of "truth to self," or authenticity.

Just because you make one post with the truth then the next post completely made up out of thin air stuff. Doesnt mean both your statments now become true.

But dude I will hand it to you, you might have a serious calling for writing books. Im not trolling im being dead serious you have made up a completely fictional story of the actual truth and stuff you came up with, but its really interesting...

If you put your mind to it you might write the next Harry Poter or Game of Thrones that would really stick it to use all. But seriously you do have a gift....

It is you that claim that it was in the game from the beginning, so then it is up to YOU to provide evidence that it was not. I am just trying to give you real information. I don't have to prove anything to you.

Truth is most often used to mean being in accord with fact or reality,[1] or fidelity to an original or standard.[1] Truth may also often be used in modern contexts to refer to an idea of "truth to self," or authenticity.

Just because you make one post with the truth then the next post completely made up out of thin air stuff. Doesnt mean both your statments now become true.

But dude I will hand it to you, you might have a serious calling for writing books. Im not trolling im being dead serious you have made up a completely fictional story of the actual truth and stuff you came up with, but its really interesting...

If you put your mind to it you might write the next Harry Poter or Game of Thrones that would really stick it to use all. But seriously you do have a gift....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279779-SELECT-TARGET-and-mouse
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...274878-How-to-becoma-an-uber-pker-to-aim-100-!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?272080-When-You-Thought-PvP-was-BAD
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?268254-100-pvp-hit

the truth is out there

It is you that claim that it was in the game from the beginning, so then it is up to YOU to provide evidence that it was not. I am just trying to give you real information. I don't have to prove anything to you.

what evidence? there's no release notes about select target that i have seen and no one can provide.
however, there is some proof it has been in game going back over 7 years.

it was said its the default mapping in action library so it was here long before then.
but i see what your saying i did some searches but i dont think there is any release notes on it.

so if anyone else finds please share ;)

what evidence? there's no release notes about select target that i have seen and no one can provide.

it was said its the default mapping in action library so it was here long before then.
but i see what your saying i did some searches but i dont think there is any release notes on it.

Even if it's as "long" as 7 years, it's still not "from the beginning of the game" like you said. You know, some of us has played the game 13-14 years. Which means we played 7 years before it was added. Quite different from "since beginning of the game" now isn't it?

It was me, actually.

And I took this time to dig up the info and do some tests and actually have already linked to posts much older than the link cloud is quoting.

I just got home a little while ago and I'm a little offended that the you've completely ignored that, even when I've tried to address you directly. Not offended in a really serious way but more like "WTF am I talking to myself here?" way.

You know?

Here's another reference, this time from from 2007 (I actually spent another three minutes with google) : link

I'm going to continue to speculate that it has been the default action item, keymap, button function, whatever you want to call it since the beginning (in other words, the mouse has always performed this way), and was probably in the action library's first edition, whatever year that was. I haven't been able to find any verifiable photos of that.

Action library or not it's probably been map-able since custom mapping was available.

In each case it's a reference to overcoming a problem that exists only in Aim mode (or due to a bug), by mapping "select target" to a key/button.

Even if it's as "long" as 7 years, it's still not "from the beginning of the game" like you said. You know, some of us has played the game 13-14 years. Which means we played 7 years before it was added. Quite different from "since beginning of the game" now isn't it?

I've given you documentation of nearly ten years now.

I understand you've been playing since PE but not everyone has a perfect memory, and unless you were directly affected by one of these issues, who would even think that the mixed functionality of the game's "default click" would be mappable as a single hotkey?

So I actually just learned about it this week, because I tried to sort out WTF this drama was all about. I mean, I've seen it in the library but why would I make a hotkey of that when it's the mouse click's default action? I had no idea it also mapped the context-sensitive functionality into the same key.

When someone realized exactly how to apply it in PVP in a way that turned it into an alleged exploit of course had to come much later.

Anyways it's also pretty clear now (Tina's post in the last thread pretty much sums it up) that the real problem here isn't the select target action. It's the use of hardware/software macros in PVP. You can almost perform the "exploit style" usage of this manually but it would still be slower, and hard to sustain.

I haven't, of course, done any testing of what cloud is saying directly but yeah, mapping it on two keys or buttons and mashing them with the target sighted MIGHT be enough. In any case, if you use this instead of "use tool" it will appear to others to have the same effect, you will never fire an un-targeted shot. But hey, neither will anyone playing in cursor mode.

If the loudest complainers had their way and convinced MA to nerf a fundamental game feature because of people using macro tools, the macro-users will just continue to whip them by macroing other actions in any case...

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...p-Keymapping&p=1064175&viewfull=1#post1064175
ty Atrax for doing research +rep

so 9+years its been here ;)

yes macro is the problem but without select target people cant macro that feature so select target in itself is the problem if left as it currently is.

Last edited:

Key map was changed. I know u r to new to know that.
But from beginning weapons faps ND other tools was used by F1-F12 keys and not 1-9.

Eu has had alot of updates. Ofc on keymap as well. So to say it's been there from beginning becouse it's default today is just stupid.

yeah, I should stay out of these threads :eyecrazy:

Key map was changed. I know u r to new to know that.
But from beginning weapons faps ND other tools was used by F1-F12 keys and not 1-9.

Eu has had alot of updates. Ofc on keymap as well. So to say it's been there from beginning becouse it's default today is just stupid.

beginning or so ;)
but close enough

true i'm not the oldest player
but, normally when something is released there should be release notes on it.

but still you dont have proof it wasent there since the start just what you say and you and E-lite have been wrong before.

it may or may not have been since the start but at least 9+years and since action library was impl. :D

well now that we have the facts and wss are proven wrong all is ok.

i wanted to share something simple but then wss come with all false accusations trolls and bs like normal.

~FACT :thumbup:

Status
Back