Need help with Icons issue

Krillzoo

Mature
Hello,

I know that several people have had this issue since the recent update, so I apologize for the repetition, but none of the provided solutions are working for me.

Almost all of my icons are invisible, or have parts of them showing etc..

Things I have tried;

- reset shader cache, restart
- set all gfx settings to default, and back to my settings again.
- setting object and shadow quality to high
- general testing of various gfx settings.

I usually play on my laptop, in a rather potaoey form, i.e. most settings on low with the exception texture quality and terrain. When everything is on max, the icons do work, but my fps is pretty crap on max.
Is running on low end machines no longer an option for EU? I've always found the game to be very well optimized, so that would be a bit of a bummer.

Any suggestion would be awesome. Thanks!

same problem applies to me, also want to run on low settings

I also run on low settings so my work laptop doesnt overheat, but right now it's impossible.

Hope they fix it asap.

this bug is super frustrating for me, i also hope it gets fixed

plus, i think i deposited enough in the last month to pay the guy that would be making the fix

Ill add myself to this. highly fucking annoying.

Same with me. I used to play on medium, but have to be on low now otherwise too much lag and very poor fps

Same, everything looks blurry and with shadows and stuff and I can see space with starts and all from inside monria when entering a new area while it slowly loads or something... not sure what is going on.

Start with options>advanced>shading quality on low.
Open storage, wait for all icons to load.
Close storage.
Change to high.
Close storage.
Change to low.
Repeat several times if needed.

Close storage.
Change to high.
Close storage.
Change to low.

This doesn't work, the next time you start the game icons will be all fucked up again. For me atleast.

None of these procedures worked.

This doesn't work, the next time you start the game icons will be all fucked up again. For me atleast.

None of these procedures worked.

Worked for me and two or three other people. The trick is to force reload several times in a row.

Of course, there might be some 'unknown unknowns'; it seems some things that used to be cached are not cached anymore, e.g. even terminals are loaded each time from scratch.

I'll give that a try, thanks for the suggestion. Hopefully they get this resolved soon.

Close storage.
Change to high.
Close storage.
Change to low.

This is a freaking joke.

Back