Health increase

Savaru

Whats the most efficient way to increase your health points? Someone recommended using melee weapons and hunting, which has worked slowly. Any suggestions?

Melee hunting is the fastest and has a bonus of increasing Strength which in turn increases carry capacity. Powerfists might be slightly faster than other weapons (due to higher weight of Melee Combat skill) but the difference is probably negligible.

In the long run, whatever activity has the best bottom line financially will be the best for your HP as you'll be able to recycle the same PED more times. Level ~35 in Prospector/Surveyor will give you approx. +10 HP from Prospecting/Surveying/Mining/Drilling, and while it takes time, you might well make profit along the way.

Right now I have 3100 Skill points total.....with my health at 91. Im increasing my health by about 1 point a day, and increasing total skill point by about 1500/day. I guess thats decent progress?

Right now I have 3100 Skill points total.....with my health at 91. Im increasing my health by about 1 point a day, and increasing total skill point by about 1500/day. I guess thats decent progress?

It's good progress. How ever, skill gain and HP gain is not linear. It slows down the higher you get.

melee and missions

It's good progress. How ever, skill gain and HP gain is not linear. It slows down the higher you get.

I figured it'll slow down as it increases. Im just trying to be able to take on something more than the lvl4 Caraboks.

And yeah, been doing hunting missions with melee weapons as Im sweating and collecting resources. Trying to keep PEDs coming in to offset the cost of weapons.

I figured it'll slow down as it increases. Im just trying to be able to take on something more than the lvl4 Caraboks.

And yeah, been doing hunting missions with melee weapons as Im sweating and collecting resources. Trying to keep PEDs coming in to offset the cost of weapons.

Things like evade and your capacity to heal can also play a big part in taking on bigger mobs. If they miss you 75% of the time you need way less health.

The first or lowest skill points for each specific skill are the easiest to get. So look at skills which give HP on entropedia (http://www.entropiawiki.com/Chart.aspx?chart=Skill) and do activities which will give you those skills which you have the lowest amount of points in.

Also you will see that different skills give 1 hp for differing amounts of points. For example, the best one is commando giving 1 hp per every 200 points in the skill. Ofc you have to be level 70 to get commando. Courage is 320 points per HP, so skilling that would be second best.

Skilling some Spacecraft Pilot if you have never done that easily gains you one point.

1. use one weapon type up to commando only
2. skill up a bit melee then if you havnt - to around 3 K Melee combat
3. do mining + and eat a little Spacecraft Pilot Chip :p

Back