Question: Being Raided

Lower Bane

Provider
When you are raided do they get the gold from your gold mines or your vault? I don't think raids should be able to touch gold in a vault because a vault is wellll... a vault. Not unless the critter is an excellent safe cracker or has explosives or something. lol A vault is supposed to be a safe place to put things.

The vault and all the gold mines can have guards, so i guess they all can be raided - i just havent figured out yet the advantage of assigning multiple guard pets for your residence since you only get one pet fighting when attacked whats the point in having two assigned when in the case of an attack you practically add the risk of the weaker pet trying to defend while the stronger pet just stands by idle ?
I have switched to only assign my strongest pet for defence and leave the other guard spot of the residence empty as that gives me a better defence then using both spots.

I really think the vault needs to be off limits to a raid, period.

You are correct about 2 pets guarding the residence. I only tried that twice, and on both occasions DID have the lower ranked pet attacked on both occasions. Result was I lost both times. So, I also no longer will have two pets assigned to guard the residence.

Another trick to avoid loosing to much is, starting a raid yourself to get unprotected and spent all the gold you have, then let the others have a go at you and get a shield applied by them while having next to zero gold at risk.
After the shield is in place you no longer need guard pets and can sent all pets on missions before calling it a night ;)

Imo the raid system still needs some adjustments to avoid players putting shields up all the time - shields should cost diamonds every single time they get applied.

Another trick to avoid loosing to much is, starting a raid yourself to get unprotected and spent all the gold you have, then let the others have a go at you and get a shield applied by them while having next to zero gold at risk.
After the shield is in place you no longer need guard pets and can sent all pets on missions before calling it a night ;)

Imo the raid system still needs some adjustments to avoid players putting shields up all the time - shields should cost diamonds every single time they get applied.

Currently for me shields are of zero use. They do not work. I get raided all the time shields or no shields.

shieldsnogood.jpg

Case in point. The above images show shields do not work for me. In the one I was beat in I still had over 14 hours left on the shield. Kind of hard to save enough gold to build with. :p I get raided all the time.

Agree with the above shields not correctly being accurate in terms of time as the display may show x amt of time being shielded when in fact the coding timer is off by 2 or more hours or simply not working for others. This needs to be looked at further timing accuracy in the next update for fixing imo.

Also, wanted to add that yeah, it is pointless to have two pets guarding your city as it seems the weakess link (lowest lvl pet) gets attacked and the higher lvl pet is ignored. However, I disagree that vaults should still need or be protected still for future game defense mechanics/tactics down the road.

OFF TOPIC Sort Of: Also, on a side note, wonder if MA will evenutally have us some how pay to extend or "buy in" more Forest Battles to get around the 10/day limits? Wouldn't surprise me if this does in fact happen though later on.

Last edited:
Back