Back to EU after a couple years' hiatus

Huskie

Elite
Society
Apocalyptic Uprising
John Huskie Hunt
Hey, all you sexy people

I took a break from EU a couple years ago, but got that tingling urge to kill or explode things and hope for something sweet in the loot window again, lately (a guy can dream, right?), so I'm dusting off my old avatar, if it still hasn't been purged due to inactivity, to give EU another spin.

I've been around since CND (now FOMA, if I remember correctly) had just been bought by NEVERDIE a long time ago and played on and off since then. The game has probably changed a lot since I last checked it out, so if any of my old friends who remembers my terrible jokes wants to catch up and/or anybody has a chill soc with a spot open accepting the ugliest avatar around, lemme know. Full disclosure: I am probably going to bombard you with questions about the game and new stuff.

If anything, it's good to see the game and these forums are still around, with some familiar faces and a bunch of really cool people worldwide! Looking forward to seeing you all in-game!

Cheers! :beerchug:

Reactions: DoA
Hellcome back! :)

Hellcome back! :)

Thanks, I guess. :laugh:

Your name rings a bell. Was curious so I checked out your blog, was surprised to see someone else handling the game in such a similar way I do, down to the meticulous logging of each session. Reassures me that it is still possible to make it in EU the hard way.

Great work, and keep it up!

Back