Today i learnt how Primordial Longus are delivered, the Hiryuu brings them

lol nice! it actually drops em

That was one big ass stork.

+rep.

Learn new things about EU every day...

:rolleyes:

I always thought it was Federal Express.

Rare like catching a meteor on a security camera

Good work man makes me laugh.

Couldn't stop laughing

deactivated

Last edited:
:laugh: Thats a good catch, hehe :)

cheers for the replies, never logged in to see so much rep :D i think the hiryuu flying up and out of shot makes the video look more like a drop off

This is one advantage of using Windows 10 DVR, it records the last 5 mins (can change it) and when you hit a hot key, it saves those last 5 mins to the hard disk, great for catching HoF's, things like this and if im ever accused of something i can hit the 'record that' key for evidence

lol Great Vid. Had to Watch like 3 times. ;)

cheers for the replies, never logged in to see so much rep :D i think the hiryuu flying up and out of shot makes the video look more like a drop off

This is one advantage of using Windows 10 DVR, it records the last 5 mins (can change it) and when you hit a hot key, it saves those last 5 mins to the hard disk, great for catching HoF's, things like this and if im ever accused of something i can hit the 'record that' key for evidence

How do I turn that on? Awesome video!

How do I turn that on? Awesome video!

go to Xbox windows 10 app, and look in settings for Game DVR and switch it on (if its not already) when your in game, not fullscreen press Windows key + G and a pop up should appear asking if this is a game, click yes and its ready. Once its set up you can catch Screenshots, Record live and last x minutes in full screen too (but you need hoykeys as the popup doesn't work in fullscreen)

Back