Arena matching 1000 gold vs 100 gold battle pack

gotto43

Guardian
Gotto LuckyStrike Gotto
I won and got a 50 gold - so I supposed it was a 100 gold opponent battle pack.

Normally should not be possible this match? If not designed like that, then it is a bug.

i always do the 250 or 500 gold packs and a majority of the time its vs lower gold value packs, i assume it searches for your value, then goes down searching for anyone available.

If you loose vs a lower pack, you get a gold 'reward' back in the difference of the bet, so I just do that for a greater chance at finding an opponent, though if everyone starts doing that, then all battles will be higher stakes.

Also remember the winners health plays into effect on how much you also receive back. If winner is 50% damaged they only win like 50% of the gold pack, so good idea to keep yourself in high health if you can by end of battle. The house/pool rake is taken out also, I have not figured out how that adds up yet as it seems sometimes it takes nothing but other times it seems to take extra.

I concur with Kmax on this and this on a side note of not sure if XP in the Forest battles affects XP amount received/gained as well depending on your health after winning.

Back