Polite mudslinging is still mudslinging

Status
"Psychopathy (/saɪˈkɒpəθi/), also known as—though sometimes differentiated from—sociopathy (/soʊsiˈɒpəθi/), is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychopathy#Sociopathy

that one sums up mags behaviour imo.

Armchair Psychiatrist

A person who gives advice for mental disorders, emotional disorders, or any other mental illness and has no known background knowledge or psychiatry. More than just advice with no clinical know how.

Armchair Psychiatrist

A person who gives advice for mental disorders, emotional disorders, or any other mental illness and has no known background knowledge or psychiatry. More than just advice with no clinical know how.

He didn't give any advice ?!? An observation is NOT advice.

Rgds

Ace

also to get down to ur language: you dont know any fucking piece of shit information about my fucking life so maybe you should shut up and stop talking bullshit like a fucking moron.

this was just to go down to the level of conversation you like. nothing i adore though...

Fifth you make me laugh with your "ignore" threat.as I beat you to that and 'ignored" you long ago.
Interesting. For a moment there I got the impression the ignore function is bugged. Doesn't seem to work very well.

Anyway, I'm trying to imagine what would I lose by ignoring you? All those fun witty informative posts erased fom the forum like they never existed. I think that would be a bad idea. Why would anyone do such a thing to you or to OP?

Don't feel threatened, just talking to myself here, minding my own business... :cool:

Amazing.

Anyhow, thank you all for proving yet another one of my previous statements:

That these threads are about one upsmanship. Not debate.

Fifth is already trying to duke it out with another person. Way to show your class!

Have fun jerking each other off!

(the vulgarity is on purpose! Some people still don't get that. I am vulgar overtly because so many of you are vulgar covertly. that I have to spell this out is something many of you should be ashamed of.)

Last edited:
I'm only showing you the mirror. Whatever you are, you will face it.

Shall we go for a third? I mentioned folks would clamor for clever retorts.

I'd like to think you're starting to understand, but the truth is I don't believe it. I think you're still reaching for popular approval.

Prove me wrong.

How is this thread not already locked?

What is the point of bashing each other and filling PCF with more toxic threads? I just don't see any value in this for either side.

This isn't even a discussion, it's just negativity. You guys don't have to get along with each other. I'm not advocating for some unrealistic peace measure. I don't expect PCF to be a place where everyone gets along in a happy fairy tale land. However, this thread is filled with so much hate and toxicity, it's destructive.

Both sides are clearly more "dug in" with their beliefs. We get it guys, you really don't like each other.

Please, just agree to disagree and move on...

I'm here on the forum cuz A) I care for the game, and B) for fun.

I can dig through a mountain of personal insults but it can still be fabulous n entertaining. It's like a cultural thing maybe, in Britain they call it humour, in some other cultures, they just get confused.
I mean, for me the polite/impolite scale doesn't really matter. If u witty and talented it overrules everything.

It's a question of taste, I suppose not many ppl share that attitude. :scratch2:
Interesting. For a moment there I got the impression the ignore function is bugged. Doesn't seem to work very well.

Anyway, I'm trying to imagine what would I lose by ignoring you? All those fun witty informative posts erased fom the forum like they never existed. I think that would be a bad idea. Why would anyone do such a thing to you or to OP?

Don't feel threatened, just talking to myself here, minding my own business... :cool:
Those are my last 3 posts, made over the course of well over half the thread.
Are they really so bad? The 2nd one is indeed snappy but "toxic"? "filled with negativity"? "hate"?
I guess if I never posted anything in this thread I wouldn't have to ask this question now. Sry, my bad.

Well, anyway, sometimes hard topics have to be addressed too.
I can say for myself that I definitely don't hate Magyar and I don't think he hates me or anybody else either. In the end of the day it seems it's a show more than anything. A sloppy show with lot of bad taste.

moderator.jpg

Magyar_Republic You have intentionally been pushing the limits of the PCF Rules for quite some time now. You have had several moderated posts and repeated reminders to keep within the rules. Consider this an official friendly reminder and a last chance to shape up.

moderator.jpg

Magyar_Republic You have intentionally been pushing the limits of the PCF Rules for quite some time now. You have had several moderated posts and repeated reminders to keep within the rules. Consider this an official friendly reminder and a last chance to shape up.

I already know how he is going to reply to that, so thought i would get in before the lock, :)

Some people are unteachable.....

Rgds

Ace

moderator.jpg

Just about everyone on this thread has had deleted posts. That you are saying I have as if it is something special or unique is complete horse shit and you know it.

This entire thread is a parade of users who have had 30 day bans.

Shape up for what? I've already said I dont like this community. Do you actually think a ban is some sort of punishment?

Big deal. Consider this me telling the community exactly their value. If I want to surround myself with shallow people who's only concerns are what sort of profit they can eke from each other and how pretty they look, I'll take a trip to Las Vegas.

Gosh, the truth must sting. Does it sting?

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
From what I read in this thread.. the feeling is mutual. Whole lot of e-dick flinging in this thread. Thanks for starting a completely useless thread of you being condescending to everyone and reminding us all that you rather be a douche than have a civil discussion.

In before lock.

well some people just want to be hated so they feel better bout their lives... they can tell themselves then that everyone else is an asshole and stupid... but the truth is that its themselves...

From what I read in this thread.. the feeling is mutual. Whole lot of e-dick flinging in this thread. Thanks for starting a completely useless thread of you being condescending to everyone and reminding us all that you rather be a douche than have a civil discussion.

In before lock.

Whatever dude.

Enjoy your community of passive aggressive whiners.

well some people just want to be hated so they feel better bout their lives... they can tell themselves then that everyone else is an asshole and stupid... but the truth is that its themselves...

Keep telling yourself that.

For the record: I said this community was two faced. I have also said in the past that the community is self absorbed, short sighted, has an over abundance of whiners, and is abusive. All things which are 100% true. The community said I was stupid. Over... and over... and over again. But failed to grasp that they were completely missing my point each time.

I did however say that Spawn was stupid. Because he is. So is ~CHOPPER~. That dude... he is borderline brain dead.

Last edited:
Haha, i could have predicted that! lol

Rgds

Ace

Think this discussion had the potential to be worthwhile and important. Instead people did what they usually do and turned it into a cluster frack and yes Magyar has flaws but he was on to something important. Look past the rough edges and the messy packaging. The content is worth examining.

#space_flight - connecting travelers with space service providers

Think this discussion had the potential to be worthwhile and important. Instead people did what they usually do and turned it into a cluster frack and yes Magyar has flaws but he was on to something important. Look past the rough edges and the messy packaging. The content is worth examining.

The content of this guy was just pure spite.

Irregardless, if "the community" wants to get better, just help each other out. Post data, locate oddities, create a wiki. Magyar did none if this, a lot of the rest of us do.

What Magyar did was make the point that some people use pretty words to tear people down or worse.

Perhaps this forum is not good place to discuss ethics. Is fine for me if community does not want to discuss this sort of thing in this forum.

What Magyar did was make the point that some people use pretty words to tear people down or worse.

Perhaps this forum is not good place to discuss ethics. Is fine for me if community does not want to discuss this sort of thing in this forum.

It's not that discussing ethics is wrong. I think discussing ethics is interesting and engaging. That's not what was happening here. They weren't really having much of a "discussion".

Sure, it started out fine, I admit. However, this thread quickly sank to personal insults and attacks. When you can't separate the person from the idea and you begin name calling and bashing someone on a personal level, there ceases to be a "discussion". A meaningful discussion was not being had here.

There's civilized ways to address the topics Magyar was getting at. Instead, he, amongst others, chose personal attacks.

Are you as surprised as I am that a topic about mudslinging resulted in mudslinging?

Perhaps this forum is not good place to discuss ethics.
You make him look like martyr who gave his life for a noble cause.

Intelligence is the ability to foresee the future. Animals can't do that, people can.

So, first you make a post.
Next moment your post gets wiped out.
And then you make another thread trying to sell your failure as the ultimate wisdom.

Those sneaky bastards they don't let me use the swearwords! I will die as a martyr!
How passive-aggressive is that.

I think since the OP is banned it is in bad form to keep this thread alive. It's like putting duct tape on someone's mouth so you can keep saying what you want. Ain't gonna make you sound wiser - very one-sided. Just saying...:dunce:

I think since the OP is banned it is in bad form to keep this thread alive. It's like putting duct tape on someone's mouth so you can keep saying what you want. Ain't gonna make you sound wiser - very one-sided. Just saying...:dunce:
As I said earlier, following the basic rules is necessary to be able to keep talking. That's common sense.
If someone's too stupid or too stubborn to figure that out on their own, maybe they could use a little help? :tongue2:

But your right ofc, it's time to shut it down.

1. People misunderstand me if they think I say Magyar is martyr that is not what I say

2. Some players do use twisted logic pretty words and so on to tear people down and worse.

3. Magyar having flaws and faults does not negate fact that players do dirty tricks that hurt people dressed up in pretty words and tricksy logic.

Status
Back